HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Philadelphia 76ers (NBA): Joel and Noel

Old
05-30-2014, 10:15 PM
SOTWVoracek

vCash: 500
Any validity to these articles talking about possible MCW trades?

SOTWVoracek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-30-2014, 10:55 PM
orange is better
than other colors...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOTWVoracek View Post
Any validity to these articles talking about possible MCW trades?
Sincerely doubt it.

orange is better is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-30-2014, 11:15 PM
Jtown

vCash: 539
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYguy3911 View Post
I don't. The last two times Cleveland had the first pick, no one knew who they were going to take until the night of the draft (and last year when Stern announced it at the podium). I could see Milwaukee going with any of the top 4 guys really (and if you believe Ford, Exum IS in the conversation). I want Wiggins but its a little early to be penciling him into lineups.

That 2 minute workout video that was edited and put out by his agent swayed your opinion of him? I know he can score against air, but I have serious questions about his defense. He's a tweener on the defensive end. There's also questions of his ability to play against NBA caliber defense (Syracuse ate him up). I don't really worry about his weight, Brett Brown will get him into shape. I'm not a Jabari hater, I just prefer the other 3 guys. I'll take a chance on the upside.
Fact 1. Embiid has said he will only workout for cleveland . Since his workout he has schedule no workouts with milwaukee or philly.

Fact 2. Milwaukee has said that parker has been number 1 on their board all year.

Parker failed to display any sort of athleticism during the year tos how that he was capable of being effective against nba defenses. While his size and skill were adequate enough to dominate college kids it would not have translated into an nba offense where you have to create your own shot. IN that 5 minute video i saw , parker clearly displayed the athleticism you need to see out of a small forward in order to have success on that court. That plus his elite half court skills is a recipe for success especially in the playoffs.

Jtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-30-2014, 11:34 PM
FLYguy3911

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtown View Post
Fact 1. Embiid has said he will only workout for cleveland . Since his workout he has schedule no workouts with milwaukee or philly.

Fact 2. Milwaukee has said that parker has been number 1 on their board all year
Embiid is only "working out" for Cleveland because they have the #1 pick. His agent isn't going to subject him to a physical with other teams if he doesn't have to. Again, we are still a month away. If Cleveland doesn't commit to taking him, he will presumably "workout" for Milwaukee and/or Philly.

Prove fact #2. I've seen no such statement from a reliable source. Even if you believe a team's draft board is readily available to the public, Parker was supposedly Cleveland's number guy for most of the year too. We see how long that lasted.

There is so much **** thrown out by teams. Within hours of the draft lottery Cleveland was taking Parker #1, then they were taking Wiggins, and now Embiid. It's all apart of the game. You take it for what it's worth.

And where is that 5 minute Jabari Parker video? I must have missed that. He didn't improve his athleticism in a month and a half (enough to sway the doubters). It was filmed at court level. Everything looks quicker. He is what he is. A high volume scorer who is probably going to always be a defensive liability. He was supposed to be an unselfish Carmelo type player. I saw very little playmaking out of him this year. If he's going to be the guy with the ball in his hands, he needs to make the other 4 guys better.

Last edited by FLYguy3911: 05-30-2014 at 11:44 PM.
FLYguy3911 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-31-2014, 04:31 PM
TheWolfOfBroadStreet

I'd be pretty upset if we got Parker. Really short arms and a terribly low steal rate in college does not translate well into the NBA. I think offensively he is definitely capable of putting good numbers up but his defense really scares me. Exum is another guy I'm interested in, I don't know if a combo of MCW and him could work but it would definitely be interesting. With all those second round picks I wonder if anyone would be willing to trade back to 10, if someone like vonleh dropped past 6 I could see the lakers trying to move back.

TheWolfOfBroadStreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-31-2014, 05:05 PM
MRxBLACK
ESPN Sucks

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolfOfBroadStreet View Post
I'd be pretty upset if we got Parker. Really short arms and a terribly low steal rate in college does not translate well into the NBA. I think offensively he is definitely capable of putting good numbers up but his defense really scares me. Exum is another guy I'm interested in, I don't know if a combo of MCW and him could work but it would definitely be interesting.
You're correct about steals translating but incorrect about a couple other things. Parker has a good wingspan and standing reach. He also has the same steal% as Wiggins. They're not Nerlens Noel, but still have a good percentage of 2.1. I go back and forth daily on Exum vs. Parker, I really like both players. Right now if you held a gun to my head and asked who will be the Sixers first pick, I would guess Dante Exum.

MRxBLACK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-31-2014, 07:59 PM
TheWolfOfBroadStreet

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRxBLACK View Post
You're correct about steals translating but incorrect about a couple other things. Parker has a good wingspan and standing reach. He also has the same steal% as Wiggins. They're not Nerlens Noel, but still have a good percentage of 2.1. I go back and forth daily on Exum vs. Parker, I really like both players. Right now if you held a gun to my head and asked who will be the Sixers first pick, I would guess Dante Exum.
Really? I thought I read somewhere that he had short arms, I had no idea that wiggins had a similar steal rate! I've been trying to pretend the sixxers were the spurs and what would the spurs do with this pick and my gut keeps telling me it's exum as well. Only problem is he's not exactly a shooter which is not really who you would want to pair with MCW. If we do in fact go with exum I have no clue who they would take at 10, if dougie Mcbuckets is there do you take him? I'm afraid if he's not there they might reach for a player like lavine or someone else who can be stashed for a year while the tank keeps Rollin.

Old
05-31-2014, 09:34 PM
MRxBLACK
ESPN Sucks

vCash: 50
Quote:
Really? I thought I read somewhere that he had short arms, I had no idea that wiggins had a similar steal rate!
You might be thinking of Gordon or Randle being undersized. Wiggins and Parker are very similar. Jabari Parker's measurements at workout on Friday: 6' 9" in shoes, 6' 11.75" wingspan, 8' 11.5" standing reach. Andrew Wiggins measurements from today. 6' 8.75" in shoes, 7' 0" wingspan, 8" 11" standing reach.
Quote:
I've been trying to pretend the sixers were the spurs and what would the spurs do with this pick and my gut keeps telling me it's exum as well.
Yeah the Spurs have two good decision making guards in Ginobili and Parker. You don't have the shooting with the MCW/Exum duo, but the ball movement/decision making would be there on the offensive end at least.
Quote:
Only problem is he's not exactly a shooter which is not really who you would want to pair with MCW.
Yeah it wouldn't be ideal but it could work. I have faith that Exum will become a good enough shooter. On the defensive end together they could be a terror for the other team.
Quote:
If we do in fact go with exum I have no clue who they would take at 10, if dougie Mcbuckets is there do you take him?
I personally wouldn't take McDermott and I'm confident the Sixers won't. Check this list out that I borrowed from a poster from a different site. It may help us in predicting future Hinkie draft picks. Notice where our 2013 draft picks MCW, Noel, and Kazemi rank in these stat lists.

Here is combined stl and blk per 40 minutes for 2013 lottery picks + Kazemi

Nerlens Noel – 8.1
Steven Adams – 4.6
Michael Carter-Williams – 3.7
Arsalan Kazemi - 3.7
Alex Len – 3.4
Otto Porter – 3.1
Cody Zeller – 3.1
Victor Oladipo – 3.0
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope – 2.8
Anthony Bennett – 2.7
Kelly Olynyk – 2.7
Trey Burke – 2.4
Ben McLemore – 2.0
C.J. McCollum – 1.7
Shabazz Muhammad – 1.1

Now here is the 2013 lottery players + Kazemi by combined Stl+Blk+Reb+Ast per 40

Nerlens Noel – 22.0
Arsalan Kazemi - 19.4
Michael Carter-Williams 17.5

Alex Len – 16.8
Steven Adams – 16.5
Kelly Olynyk – 16.2
Cody Zeller – 15.8
Anthony Bennett – 15.7
Otto Porter – 14.7
Trey Burke – 13.5
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope – 13.2
Victor Oladipo – 11.4
Ben McLemore – 10.9
C.J. McCollum – 9.6
Shabazz Muhammad – 9.0

Now here are 2014 NCAA lotto prospects by the same list, starting with Stl+Blk per 40. I also included Jordan Adams and Kyle Anderson on this list because they are getting ranked high on analytics lists:

Joel Embiid – 6.0
Jusuf Nurkic - 4.6 (really inflated, only plays 16 MPG in europe)
Marcus Smart – 4.2
Jordan Adams – 3.7
Noah Vonleh – 3.4
Jabari Parker – 3.0
Kyle Anderson – 3.0
Gary Harris – 2.7
Andrew Wiggins – 2.6
Tyler Ennis – 2.6
Dario Saric - 2.4
Aaron Gordon – 2.4
Dante Exum - 1.8 (small sample size, only 9 games)
Julius Randle – 1.6
Nik Stauskas – 0.9
Doug McDermott – 0.5

Stl+Blk+Reb+Ast per 40:

Joel Embiid – 22.3
Kyle Anderson – 21.3
Jusuf Nurkic - 20.0 (really inflated, only plays 16 MPG in europe)
Dario Saric - 18.1
Noah Vonleh – 17.9
Marcus Smart – 17.2
Julius Randle – 16.9
Jabari Parker – 15.9
Aaron Gordon – 15.1
Jordan Adams – 13.9
Tyler Ennis – 12.6
Dante Exum - 12.5 (small sample size, only 9 games)
Andrew Wiggins – 11.6
Gary Harris – 11.0
Doug McDermott – 10.7
Nik Stauskas – 7.9

Quote:
I'm afraid if he's not there they might reach for a player like lavine or someone else who can be stashed for a year while the tank keeps Rollin.
If the Sixers envision being a spurs type team they might be looking at a guy like Boris Diaw. Kyle Anderson or Dario Saric fit that mold and might be available at 10.

Last edited by MRxBLACK: 05-31-2014 at 09:44 PM.
MRxBLACK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-01-2014, 12:44 AM
Phillyfan28

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRxBLACK View Post
You might be thinking of Gordon or Randle being undersized. Wiggins and Parker are very similar. Jabari Parker's measurements at workout on Friday: 6' 9" in shoes, 6' 11.75" wingspan, 8' 11.5" standing reach. Andrew Wiggins measurements from today. 6' 8.75" in shoes, 7' 0" wingspan, 8" 11" standing reach.

Yeah the Spurs have two good decision making guards in Ginobili and Parker. You don't have the shooting with the MCW/Exum duo, but the ball movement/decision making would be there on the offensive end at least.

Yeah it wouldn't be ideal but it could work. I have faith that Exum will become a good enough shooter. On the defensive end together they could be a terror for the other team.

I personally wouldn't take McDermott and I'm confident the Sixers won't. Check this list out that I borrowed from a poster from a different site. It may help us in predicting future Hinkie draft picks. Notice where our 2013 draft picks MCW, Noel, and Kazemi rank in these stat lists.

Here is combined stl and blk per 40 minutes for 2013 lottery picks + Kazemi

Nerlens Noel – 8.1
Steven Adams – 4.6
Michael Carter-Williams – 3.7
Arsalan Kazemi - 3.7
Alex Len – 3.4
Otto Porter – 3.1
Cody Zeller – 3.1
Victor Oladipo – 3.0
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope – 2.8
Anthony Bennett – 2.7
Kelly Olynyk – 2.7
Trey Burke – 2.4
Ben McLemore – 2.0
C.J. McCollum – 1.7
Shabazz Muhammad – 1.1

Now here is the 2013 lottery players + Kazemi by combined Stl+Blk+Reb+Ast per 40

Nerlens Noel – 22.0
Arsalan Kazemi - 19.4
Michael Carter-Williams 17.5

Alex Len – 16.8
Steven Adams – 16.5
Kelly Olynyk – 16.2
Cody Zeller – 15.8
Anthony Bennett – 15.7
Otto Porter – 14.7
Trey Burke – 13.5
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope – 13.2
Victor Oladipo – 11.4
Ben McLemore – 10.9
C.J. McCollum – 9.6
Shabazz Muhammad – 9.0

Now here are 2014 NCAA lotto prospects by the same list, starting with Stl+Blk per 40. I also included Jordan Adams and Kyle Anderson on this list because they are getting ranked high on analytics lists:

Joel Embiid – 6.0
Jusuf Nurkic - 4.6 (really inflated, only plays 16 MPG in europe)
Marcus Smart – 4.2
Jordan Adams – 3.7
Noah Vonleh – 3.4
Jabari Parker – 3.0
Kyle Anderson – 3.0
Gary Harris – 2.7
Andrew Wiggins – 2.6
Tyler Ennis – 2.6
Dario Saric - 2.4
Aaron Gordon – 2.4
Dante Exum - 1.8 (small sample size, only 9 games)
Julius Randle – 1.6
Nik Stauskas – 0.9
Doug McDermott – 0.5

Stl+Blk+Reb+Ast per 40:

Joel Embiid – 22.3
Kyle Anderson – 21.3
Jusuf Nurkic - 20.0 (really inflated, only plays 16 MPG in europe)
Dario Saric - 18.1
Noah Vonleh – 17.9
Marcus Smart – 17.2
Julius Randle – 16.9
Jabari Parker – 15.9
Aaron Gordon – 15.1
Jordan Adams – 13.9
Tyler Ennis – 12.6
Dante Exum - 12.5 (small sample size, only 9 games)
Andrew Wiggins – 11.6
Gary Harris – 11.0
Doug McDermott – 10.7
Nik Stauskas – 7.9

If the Sixers envision being a spurs type team they might be looking at a guy like Boris Diaw. Kyle Anderson or Dario Saric fit that mold and might be available at 10.
Very interesting post. I am possibly even more curious to see how the draft unfolds, in relation to this list.

Phillyfan28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-01-2014, 04:14 AM
Jtown

vCash: 539
Quote:
Embiid is only "working out" for Cleveland because they have the #1 pick. His agent isn't going to subject him to a physical with other teams if he doesn't have to. Again, we are still a month away. If Cleveland doesn't commit to taking him, he will presumably "workout" for Milwaukee and/or Philly.

Prove fact #2. I've seen no such statement from a reliable source. Even if you believe a team's draft board is readily available to the public, Parker was supposedly Cleveland's number guy for most of the year too. We see how long that lasted.

There is so much **** thrown out by teams. Within hours of the draft lottery Cleveland was taking Parker #1, then they were taking Wiggins, and now Embiid. It's all apart of the game. You take it for what it's worth.

And where is that 5 minute Jabari Parker video? I must have missed that. He didn't improve his athleticism in a month and a half (enough to sway the doubters). It was filmed at court level. Everything looks quicker. He is what he is. A high volume scorer who is probably going to always be a defensive liability. He was supposed to be an unselfish Carmelo type player. I saw very little playmaking out of him this year. If he's going to be the guy with the ball in his hands, he needs to make the other 4 guys better.

The video i saw was on Insidehoops.com go there to see it. He did improve his athleticism in 2 months time. He is not a high volume scorer he is extremely efficient. An unselfish carmelo type? wtf is that. He is not suppose to be a playmaker, he is suppose to be one of the best half court scorers in college basketball which he was. You don't want your best scorer being your best playmaker.

Jtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-01-2014, 10:03 AM
TheWolfOfBroadStreet

First of all great post Mrblack, I think I was thinking of randle, pretty sure he had like 5 steals or some crazy low number like that. I don't know a lot about saric or Anderson but I think it's time I start doing a little research myself haha.

Edit: after watching Anderson and saric I think saric is the better fit. I don't think Anderson is athletic enough. Does anyone know what role kazemi will be playing this year?

Last edited by TheWolfOfBroadStreet: 06-01-2014 at 10:11 AM.
Old
06-01-2014, 10:42 AM
FLYguy3911

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtown View Post
The video i saw was on Insidehoops.com go there to see it. He did improve his athleticism in 2 months time. He is not a high volume scorer he is extremely efficient. An unselfish carmelo type? wtf is that. He is not suppose to be a playmaker, he is suppose to be one of the best half court scorers in college basketball which he was. You don't want your best scorer being your best playmaker.
Yeah. There is no 5 minute video. You watched the same 2 minute cut-up everyone else did. He is extremely efficient...against cupcakes. When they got deeper into the season and started to play better teams, he started to show his warts (http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask.../jabari-parker). Coming into the season he was thought to be a better playmaker than he showed. You're right, I don't want my best scorer to be my best playmaker, but I do want my "franchise player" to make others around him better. I didn't see that with Jabari. There's a reason Carmelo hasn't sniffed a championship. At least with Wiggins, if he doesn't become a better playmaker, I can count on him at the other end of the floor.

I guess you're other "facts" weren't really facts either.

Quote:
First of all great post Mrblack, I think I was thinking of randle, pretty sure he had like 5 steals or some crazy low number like that. I don't know a lot about saric or Anderson but I think it's time I start doing a little research myself haha.

Edit: after watching Anderson and saric I think saric is the better fit. I don't think Anderson is athletic enough. Does anyone know what role kazemi will be playing this year?
There's a pretty clear Top 8: Embiid, Wiggins, Parker, Exum, Vonleh, Randle, Smart, and Gordon. Saric is the wildcard. He's talented enough to be in that group, but between his contract situation and the unknown factor, he might not go where his talent suggests he should. The Sixers can afford to wait for him to come over. Not every team can. The more I think about it, the more I want him. Widely regarded as the smartest player in the draft. Anderson is a 20s type player. I guess you can kind of say he is a poor man's Saric. Anderson may be a better pure point, but Saric's other tools are probably a grade better.

So if you are the Sixers, and you stand pat at 10, you have to hope someone goes off the board. Assuming they take a wing with the first pick, I would think they would like to go for a big.

Old
06-01-2014, 09:26 PM
FreshPerspective
We don't need one!

Quote:

He is going to be an Armen Gilliam type...

FreshPerspective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2014, 02:02 PM
dawkins121

Quote:
Yeah. There is no 5 minute video. You watched the same 2 minute cut-up everyone else did. He is extremely efficient...against cupcakes. When they got deeper into the season and started to play better teams, he started to show his warts (http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask.../jabari-parker). Coming into the season he was thought to be a better playmaker than he showed. You're right, I don't want my best scorer to be my best playmaker, but I do want my "franchise player" to make others around him better. I didn't see that with Jabari. There's a reason Carmelo hasn't sniffed a championship. At least with Wiggins, if he doesn't become a better playmaker, I can count on him at the other end of the floor.

I guess you're other "facts" weren't really facts either.

There's a pretty clear Top 8: Embiid, Wiggins, Parker, Exum, Vonleh, Randle, Smart, and Gordon. Saric is the wildcard. He's talented enough to be in that group, but between his contract situation and the unknown factor, he might not go where his talent suggests he should. The Sixers can afford to wait for him to come over. Not every team can. The more I think about it, the more I want him. Widely regarded as the smartest player in the draft. Anderson is a 20s type player. I guess you can kind of say he is a poor man's Saric. Anderson may be a better pure point, but Saric's other tools are probably a grade better.

So if you are the Sixers, and you stand pat at 10, you have to hope someone goes off the board. Assuming they take a wing with the first pick, I would think they would like to go for a big.
I've been warming up to Saric too. I think his passing and ball skills would make him a great front court partner to Noel who can cover his defensive weaknesses a little. My first instinct is to go for Gary Harris or Nik Stauskas, fill an immediate need (a 2 guard with a good pull up jumper). But the Sixers are so shallow they should probably take the most talented player available, even if he won't come over for at least another year.

My concern would be if the Sixers draft both Parker and Saric they could be a disaster on D if they played together (although the spacing on offense would be incredible).

dawkins121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2014, 02:30 PM
Big Poppa Puck
Bring back JTG!

New uniforms rumored for 2015-16.

I like the current ones, but not enough to complain about a change. (Unless that change ends up a downgrade of course.)

I just hope the keep Red, White and Blue as the color scheme and don't change the logo. They could rid that stupid one with the rectangle and Philadelphia in it but the basketball by itself must stay.

People seem to be nostalgic towards the Black/Red/Gold/Blue generic black ones. I'm an overly nostalgic person and I don't even want them back and they debuted when I was 6. I think a lot of it has to with those being the jerseys AI wore for most of his career, more than them being aesthetically pleasing.

Big Poppa Puck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2014, 04:05 PM
FLYguy3911

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawkins121 View Post
My concern would be if the Sixers draft both Parker and Saric they could be a disaster on D if they played together (although the spacing on offense would be incredible).
Yeah I don't see how Saric and Parker play together. Parker is probably a 4, at least defensively.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Poppa Puck View Post

I like the current ones, but not enough to complain about a change. (Unless that change ends up a downgrade of course.)

I just hope the keep Red, White and Blue as the color scheme and don't change the logo. They could rid that stupid one with the rectangle and Philadelphia in it but the basketball by itself must stay.

People seem to be nostalgic towards the Black/Red/Gold/Blue generic black ones. I'm an overly nostalgic person and I don't even want them back and they debuted when I was 6. I think a lot of it has to with those being the jerseys AI wore for most of his career, more than them being aesthetically pleasing.
Where did you see this? Hopefully it is true. It seems like something the new ownership would want, but it takes time to get it approved.

The current ones are so bland. The Blues were nice but they wore them as their primary this year and kind of ruined them. I agree, I think they should stick with the color scheme and maybe go for a retro look.

I'm due for a new jersey so I will probably get whoever they pick first this year anyway and one of the new ones when they release.I bought a Jrue Holiday Blue jersey and got to wear it one whole time.

Old
06-02-2014, 07:26 PM
Sniped
Snowballs at Santa

Quote:

I'd like to see the logo involved, they're uniforms are boring.

Sniped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-03-2014, 08:36 AM
Big Poppa Puck
Bring back JTG!

Quote:
The current ones are so bland. The Blues were nice but they wore them as their primary this year and kind of ruined them. I agree, I think they should stick with the color scheme and maybe go for a retro look.

I'm due for a new jersey so I will probably get whoever they pick first this year anyway and one of the new ones when they release.I bought a Jrue Holiday Blue jersey and got to wear it one whole time.
On the sports logos site. They're usually pretty reliable. I'd link it but it gets filtered out.

Old
06-03-2014, 03:53 PM
orange is better
than other colors...

As long as they're keeping the same current aesthetic, which is sticking with the roots of the franchise, I'm ok with a jersey change.

I DO NOT want to see them go a new identity route.

They should use this as a starting point

orange is better is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-03-2014, 10:30 PM
PhilaFlyers

vCash: 300
^ Agreed. Something like this:

or this:

PhilaFlyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-03-2014, 11:24 PM
FLYguy3911

Or these beauts:

Old
06-04-2014, 07:22 AM
DrinkFightFlyers
Grave Before Shave

vCash: 155
Send a message via AIM to DrinkFightFlyers
I hope they move to the long sleeve style.

DrinkFightFlyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-04-2014, 07:40 AM
Big Poppa Puck
Bring back JTG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkFightFlyers View Post
I hope they move to the long sleeve style.

Noooo the sleeve jerseys look terrible.

I love these and thought that's what they were gonna go with when they changed in '09.

Go back to them with maybe a blue "Phila" version as the ALT. or make the blue the road and red the alt.

Old
06-04-2014, 07:47 AM
DrinkFightFlyers
Grave Before Shave

vCash: 155
Send a message via AIM to DrinkFightFlyers
Quote:
Noooo the sleeve jerseys look terrible.
Haha, I know. I was jk.

Quote:
I love these and thought that's what they were gonna go with when they changed in '09.

Go back to them with maybe a blue "Phila" version as the ALT. or make the blue the road and red the alt.
I like the AI rookie season jerseys...

DrinkFightFlyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-04-2014, 12:41 PM
Phillyfan28

Just heard on WIP that sixers are trying to move up from 3 to ensure Wiggins. Also trying to move up from 10. Cant imagine they'd give up futures, so i wonder what ammunition they actually have besides Thad? (Besides MCW...gulp)

Phillyfan28 is offline   Reply With Quote