HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Sabres and Isles won tonight...

Closed Thread

Old
02-13-2004, 11:42 PM
Zednik

vCash: 500
Sabres and Isles won tonight...

The Sabres are on fire. They are only 8 points behind us with 1 more game to play ! The race should be more interesting than what I expected...

Old
02-13-2004, 11:48 PM
RE-HABS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zednik
The Sabres are on fire. They are only 8 points behind us with 1 more game to play ! The race should be more interesting than what I expected...
Not only did they win (Sabres), but they came back from trailing 3 - 1 to win 8 - 3!!!

Another significant note Hunter got 2 more goals giving him 20 and only 1 point behind Ryder now.

Old
02-13-2004, 11:57 PM
Zednik

Quote:
Originally Posted by RE-HABS
Not only did they win (Sabres), but they came back from trailing 3 - 1 to win 8 - 3!!!
I really like the way the Sabres have played lately. They're fun to watch. Imigina if the Habs were losing 3-1 in a game... they wouldn't win 8-3...

Old
02-14-2004, 12:08 AM
RE-HABS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zednik
I really like the way the Sabres have played lately. They're fun to watch. Imigina if the Habs were losing 3-1 in a game... they wouldn't win 8-3...
I don't want to say they wouldn't come back to win because they could if they played with more desperation like the Sabres are.

Old
02-14-2004, 09:05 AM
Marc the Habs Fan
Ours!

vCash: 597
maybe the Habs would be able to come back if they were facing a stiff like chokemanek?

did you see those 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th goals he gave up? A complete and utter joke of NHL goaltending that was....and some people are ready to rip apart Theo after a game like Thursday's? Imagine how bad things would get here with the Roman hole as a Hab. :p

Closed Thread