HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Habs prospects of P.E.I. on Canal Vox tonight

Closed Thread

Old
02-13-2004, 02:11 PM
picasso

vCash: 500
Habs prospects of P.E.I. on Canal Vox tonight

Those who have Videotron as cable supplier will have the possibility to see the four Habs prospects who are playing with P.E.I. Rockets. At 7h30 PM tonight on canal Vox.

Enjoy

Old
02-13-2004, 04:01 PM
Cariboux

I don't have Vox here

On RDS Sunday there is also the Game Rimouski - Baie Comeau

Great week end to see habs prospects

Old
02-13-2004, 07:09 PM
Thomas

Send a message via MSN to Thomas
Bonneau fought and won it.

The first line of Lambert - Urquhart - Lambert isnt doing all that much, though they havent gotten much ice time for a first line.

Lapierre is quite impressive in the agitator department, making some solid hits and went after O'Brien (dont know if hes a fighter) but nothing happened.

Old
02-14-2004, 11:56 AM
Necrophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas
Bonneau fought and won it.

The first line of Lambert - Urquhart - Lambert isnt doing all that much, though they havent gotten much ice time for a first line.

Lapierre is quite impressive in the agitator department, making some solid hits and went after O'Brien (dont know if hes a fighter) but nothing happened.
I can't remember who Bonneau fought, but he absolutely SCHOOLED that guy!!! Way to teach some punk how to fight! He has good strength and good fighting skills! Now I know why he's considered one of the top (THE top?) enforcer in the Q. I hope he can translate that toughness to the NHL some day...

I noticed all of Lambert, Urquhart, and Lapierre were on the PK, although Lapierre was on the PK 1 unit, and the others were on PK 2. On 5-on-5, they were all on the same line, centered by Urquhart.

They probably weren't having their best first period, as I saw Urquhart, notably, coughing up the puck with a Lambert pass in the skates, which led to a 2 on 1. They seemed to have trouble creating, maybe just a slow first period? Lapierre really impressed me. Some fool wanted to come after Lambert, but Lapierre stuck up for him. Lapierre reminded me of a younger Bégin, judging by what I saw of him; good PK, agitator, energy player, sticks up for teammates...

Anyway, I hope someone else can contribute to this short analysis. I fell asleep sometime during the 1st intermission, as I had been awake for a couple of days...

PS The game was on channel 9, in Montréal-area cable.

Old
02-14-2004, 11:58 AM
Cariboux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrophile
I can't remember who Bonneau fought, but he absolutely SCHOOLED that guy!!! Way to teach some punk how to fight! He has good strength and good fighting skills! Now I know why he's considered one of the top (THE top?) enforcer in the Q. I hope he can translate that toughness to the NHL some day...

I noticed all of Lambert, Urquhart, and Lapierre were on the PK, although Lapierre was on the PK 1 unit, and the others were on PK 2. On 5-on-5, they were all on the same line, centered by Urquhart.

They probably weren't having their best first period, as I saw Urquhart, notably, coughing up the puck with a Lambert pass in the skates, which led to a 2 on 1. They seemed to have trouble creating, maybe just a slow first period? Lapierre really impressed me. Some fool wanted to come after Lambert, but Lapierre stuck up for him. Lapierre reminded me of a younger Bégin, judging by what I saw of him; good PK, agitator, energy player, sticks up for teammates...

Anyway, I hope someone else can contribute to this short analysis. I fell asleep sometime during the 1st intermission, as I had been awake for a couple of days...

PS The game was on channel 9, in Montréal-area cable.

Bonneau is in the TOP 5 of the league, but not the best. Guys like George Davis and Eric Neilson are better fighters

Old
02-14-2004, 12:01 PM
Mathletic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cariboux
I don't have Vox here

On RDS Sunday there is also the Game Rimouski - Baie Comeau

Great week end to see habs prospects
RDS presents the game because Sportsnet is doing it

Old
02-14-2004, 12:03 PM
Laurentides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cariboux
Bonneau is in the TOP 5 of the league, but not the best. Guys like George Davis and Eric Neilson are better fighters

He is top 5 in the league but Johnathan tremblay is no 1 in the league easy.....SJ prospect

Closed Thread