HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Political Discussion - "on-topic & unmoderated"
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Political Discussion - "on-topic & unmoderated" Rated PG13, unmoderated but threads must stay on topic - that means you can flame each other all you want as long as it's legal

True Government Conspiracies

Closed Thread

Old
06-17-2014, 12:04 PM
Johnnywhite

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilkka Sinisalo View Post
I like how the US government is going to fly two jetliners into buildings in New York City, yet for some reason they're only going to PRETEND to fly a jetliner into the Pentagon - in broad daylight, in one of the most densely populated areas of the country - while actually firing a missile into the building. Riddle me this, Sir TinFoil - if they're going to fly two jetliners into the WTC, why not just fly a third jetliner into the Pentagon?
Using logic is a totally unfair tactic, shame on you!

Old
06-17-2014, 01:25 PM
canucksfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy McClure View Post
And there are many many witnesses who saw the plane hit the Pentagon. These stupid articles trying to say it was a missile usually rely on quotes from people who said it "sounded like a missile," which is as meaningful as witnesses to tornadoes who say it sounded like a freight train.

A normal human being understands these are people trying to equate something they never hear in person to something they have heard. In the tornado example, most everyone has heard a freight train rumble by, so they talk about it. Now, most people have never heard an actual missile in real life (the same way they haven't heard a low-flying airliner in real life), but they have heard missiles in movies.

A conspiracy idiot reads these "sounds like" statements to be descriptions of actual things, which is why they take "sound like a missile" to mean "was a missile".
This drives me nuts. Just like when there is a shooting and there is one witness who thinks there was more than one shooter and the conspiracy loons state false flag because of that one witness.

Old
06-17-2014, 02:04 PM
vwbm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau Knows View Post
Who has published a peer reviewed paper in a major publication that disproves the buildings collapsed from fire damage?

Who has even seriously suggested that the government used the planes as part of the controlled demolition? Because most of the other theories I've heard weren't quite that stupid.

Who has leaked government documents outlined the planning of the this massive operation involving various government agencies?

Why haven't any of the police or fire departments who lost people on 9/11 demanded an investigation after seeing them murdered by the government? Was the NYPD and NYFD really ok with sacrificing their own men and women to accomplish what exactly? Or did they somehow not notice the evidence of explosives during the collapse and the recovery?

Those planes had no markings they were guided by remote controls.
Though they had no connection to those demolitions (collapses).

Research bud plenty of firefighters heard explosions before the planes hit
In the lobby and basement.

Plenty of shills on this thread
Like Aj just a distraction to bicker with back and forth
Plane no plane etc.

It's a false flag
Pnac called it in the 90's needing a newpearl harbour.

Elements in the us knew it was happening and isrealie's caught in vans with explosives
On 9/11 released after failing polygraphs by cherkov.

Its all out there
Watch war by deception
And 911 missing links.

Also Ken Okeefe on youtube he's has a bunch of videos out
Since waking up.
Former army vet.
(He calls it unconscious before)

Everything is planned fora government
And the elites (bankers rothchilds etc) pull the strings .

Iraq Libya over throws coups create fear
Agenda 21
Patriot act
NSA spying

Gun grabs

Old
06-17-2014, 02:11 PM
Troy McClure

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwbm View Post
Those planes had no markings
Liar

Old
06-17-2014, 02:16 PM
Beau Knows
Captain Canada

The conspiracy theorists in this thread can't even agree on some of the basic facts of what happened that day.

Quote:
No one was in the planes? What happened to all the people who supposedly died on the planes? What happened to their friends and families? Why is the airline okay with letting the government crash their planes or if they weren't their planes why did they pretend those were their planes?

Quote:
Of course there were some things that exploded in the buildings and things that sounded like explosions. Why aren't the NYFD campaigning for an investigation since they apparently think the towers were brought down with explosives murdering over 300 of their colleagues? Because they don't think that.

Quote:
Elements in the us knew it was happening and isrealie's caught in vans with explosives
So Israel is involved in the conspiracy too? Who wasn't involved? It seems like the number of people who knew about this is absurdly high.

Old
06-17-2014, 02:21 PM
Kurtosis
RTJ

Just like the Sandy Hook kids the people in the planes were not real apparently.

Old
06-17-2014, 02:21 PM
Doppler Drift

Old
06-17-2014, 02:42 PM
Beau Knows
Captain Canada

More problems with remote controlled planes:

-Who installed and tested the components?
-Who controlled the planes?
-Why would the cell phones companies be in on the conspiracy? If nobody was on the planes than the cell phone calls couldn't have ever existed.
-Who created the fake phone calls and why bother?
-Who are all these people who pretended to lose family members and friends on those flights? They have to spend the rest of their lives keeping up the story of that persons tragic death (and so does that persons family and friends).
-Air traffic control tracked those flights all day long, including previous flights. This means the original planes must have been switched out at some point with the remote controlled ones. Who did that, people who worked at the airports?

Why bother developing, testing and implementing the remote technology and switching the planes out instead of just using the original planes? Seems a lot less complicated, just put a couple people on each plane and have them fly the plane into a building. Done. No fake phone calls, no switcheroo, no fake people to kill, etc. Far less people involved in that conspiracy, less loose ends and less bribe money spent. Why does the US government (and apparently the Israeli one too) use Wile E Coyote schemes?

----------------------------------------------

Also if Israel was also in on this why didn't they tell all of the Jews to stay out of the towers at the secret synagogue meetings? Something like 10% of the people who died on 9/11 were Jewish.

Old
06-17-2014, 03:15 PM
CaptainCrunch67

Quote:
Blast expert Allyn E. Kilsheimer was the first structural engineer to arrive at the Pentagon after the crash and helped coordinate the emergency response. "It was absolutely a plane, and I'll tell you why," says Kilsheimer, CEO of KCE Structural Engineers PC, Washington, D.C. "I saw the marks of the plane wing on the face of the building. I picked up parts of the plane with the airline markings on them. I held in my hand the tail section of the plane, and I found the black box." Kilsheimer's eyewitness account is backed up by photos of plane wreckage inside and outside the building. Kilsheimer adds: "I held parts of uniforms from crew members in my hands, including body parts. Okay?"

[QUOTE=vwbm;86584695Research bud plenty of firefighters heard explosions before the planes hit
In the lobby and basement.[/quote]

9/11 truther's constantly take complete quotes and edit out the parts that don't support their arguments

i.e.

I know I was with an officer from Ladder 146, a Lieutenant Evangelista, who ultimately called me up a couple of days later just to find out how I was. We both for whatever reason -- again, I don't know how valid this is with everything that was going on at that particular point in time, but for some reason I thought that when I looked in the direction of the Trade Center before it came down, before No. 2 came down, that I saw low-leve] flashes. In my conversation with Lieutenant Evangelista, never mentioning this to him, he questioned me and asked me if I saw low-level flashes in front of the building, and I agreed with him because I thought -- at that time I didn't know what it was. I mean, it could have been as a result of the building collapsing, things exploding, but I saw a flash flash flash and then it looked like the building came down.

Q.: Was that on the lower level of the building or up where the fire was?

A: No, the lower level of the building. You know like when they demolish a building, how when they blow up a building, when it falls down? That's what I thought I saw. And I didn't broach the topic to him, but he asked me. He said I don't know if I'm crazy, but I just wanted to ask you because you were standing right next to me. He said did you see anything by the building? And I said what do you mean by see anything? He said did you see any flashes? I said, yes, well, I thought it was just me. He said no, I saw them, too.

I don't know if that means anything. I mean, I equate it to the building cowing down and pushing things down, it could have been electrical explosions, it could have been whatever

Quote:
It's a false flag
Stretch at best.

Quote:
Nope at the end of the day there were "Israeli's filming the event and celebrating. But according to witnesses they showed up and started filming after the first impact, you know like a lot of American's. When they were questioned about celebrating, they said that American's would now know what Israeli's go through in terms of living with terrorism. The whole explosives thing was never quantified, and probably was made up and then adopted by the 9/11 movement.

[QUOTE=vwbm;86584695]Its all out there
Watch war by deception
And 911 missing links[/quoted]

Watched most of the 9/11 truther stuff, and felt dumber for doing it, all it takes is research into the points they're trying to make to feel foolish about wasting time on it.

Quote:
Since waking up.
Former army vet.
Ken Okeefe was called dangerous and unbalanced by his own fellow members of the Gaza flotilla, on top of that there were lots of interesting inconsistancies in his whole I was beaten up by Israeli's story. He's a bit of a nutter, maybe the steroids that he used during his time in the marines damaged his nugget.

Quote:
Anytime someone brings up the whole bankers and rothchild conspiracy crap I kind of laugh. why not bring up the protocals of the elder Zion as well. I mean have the Rothchild's played fast and lose with the law in terms of their financial dealings, absolutely. But the rest of the stuff, how they were running Hitler and the world banks and all that stuff is just from the paranoia addled brains of crazy people.

Quote:
Agenda 21
Patriot act
NSA spying

Gun grabs
Uh huh.

This all goes back to a conspiracy of thousands where not one person has stepped forward out of guilt or whatever.

Has the government taken advantage of 9/11, absolutely, even the most liberal minded politicians have overbalanced the need for security over the need for liberty, but that's not some global conspiracy of an evil cabal of shadowy jews and the powerfull, that's just political nature at its worst.

Old
06-17-2014, 04:24 PM
canucksfan

Remember FEMA camps?

I recall reading about those stupid things and all the nuts saying the majority of the population will be in FEMA camps.

Old
06-17-2014, 06:40 PM
PCooper

Quote:

Plenty of shills on this thread
Like Aj just a distraction to bicker with back and forth
Plane no plane etc.

It's a false flag

Its all out there
Watch war by deception
And 911 missing links.

Since waking up.
Former army vet.

Agenda 21
Patriot act
NSA spying

Gun grabs
Broccoli soup
Lettuce, tomatoes, cheese

False ***** cellphone
Justin Beiber on youtube, tonnes of videos out
The Jewish-Black-Muslim Midget Alliance, google it and you expand your mind
(FYI, that's little people who are muslim, not muslims AND little people)

Colonel Mustard in the study with the pipe
Fireworks, loud noises and bangs
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

Betamax
Wild turkeys chasing children,
If only you knew

Right to Bear arms,
OPEN YOUR EYES YOU ****ING BLIND WALRUSES, THEY'RE COMING FOR US

Old
06-17-2014, 07:35 PM
Leafsdude7
Stand-Up Philosopher

Send a message via AIM to Leafsdude7 Send a message via MSN to Leafsdude7 Send a message via Yahoo to Leafsdude7
Is the "fighter planes could/should have shot down the hijacked planes" argument still seriously being thrown out there as proof of a conspiracy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCooper View Post
Broccoli soup

False ***** cellphone

Betamax
If only you knew

Right to Bear arms,
Post of the year.

Old
06-17-2014, 07:38 PM
Doppler Drift

Quote:
Broccoli soup

False ***** cellphone

Betamax
If only you knew

Right to Bear arms,

Old
06-17-2014, 07:47 PM
canucksfan

Quote:
Broccoli soup

False ***** cellphone

Betamax
If only you knew

Right to Bear arms,

Well done

Old
06-17-2014, 07:49 PM
Big Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
On 9/11, the US was having war games with the idea that people were going to crash a plane into the buildings.

And for JFK, there was plenty of assassination warnings in Tampa, Chicago and a few others before it happened. Not only that, but there planning something similar to use on Castro to get rid of him at the time.. So yes, they thought about it..
Warnings are one thing, actually doing it is another. Like if a person threatened to commit suicide time and time again and never followed through with it. Until it actually happens you never believe it will and almost nothing can prepare you for that.

I will say this though. The people we should always blame the most for 9/11 are the actual terrorists who did this. For some reason we look everywhere but that when doing the blame game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyacheslav View Post
I appreciate your input but I would like to add that I know where Canada is. Or are you saying if Canada was farther away there wouldn't be any Canadian truthers?
Basically that's what I am saying. Canada is a close neighbour. Things that happen in the US affect us a great deal at times. Put it this way, in its time, Farenheit 9/11 was watched by a lot of people in Canada too.

Old
06-18-2014, 08:06 AM
Leafsdude7
Stand-Up Philosopher

Send a message via AIM to Leafsdude7 Send a message via MSN to Leafsdude7 Send a message via Yahoo to Leafsdude7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppler Drift View Post
Just realized you have to look at the scoreboard to really get this.

Old
06-18-2014, 10:16 AM
CaptainCrunch67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Phil View Post
Warnings are one thing, actually doing it is another. Like if a person threatened to commit suicide time and time again and never followed through with it. Until it actually happens you never believe it will and almost nothing can prepare you for that.

I will say this though. The people we should always blame the most for 9/11 are the actual terrorists who did this. For some reason we look everywhere but that when doing the blame game.

Basically that's what I am saying. Canada is a close neighbour. Things that happen in the US affect us a great deal at times. Put it this way, in its time, Farenheit 9/11 was watched by a lot of people in Canada too.
there's a great book about the history of the CIA, I have it at home so I can't remember the title. But it talks about 9/11 and how the structure of the CIA and how the internal battles between the different departments crippled the delivery of proper data to the Presidents (Clinton and Bush) pre 9/11. while there might have been warnings, they didn't receive the whole picture and background information that a President would use to effectively change policy.

Basically the CIA was running like any company with inter departmental rivalries sending incomplete or incorrect data up the chain to make the other department look bad.

One of the biggest myths out there is that the CIA was competently run.

Old
06-18-2014, 10:45 AM
Goldthorpe
Meditating Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch67 View Post
Basically the CIA was running like any company with inter departmental rivalries sending incomplete or incorrect data up the chain to make the other department look bad.

One of the biggest myths out there is that the CIA was competently run.
Note that the same problems affect pretty much every portion of the US government, and other governments too. They always fight between each other for powers, recognition and responsibilities. The CIA/NSA/FBI wars are just one classic and well documented example.

This is also why the idea of some monolithic government plotting against the population seems so weird for anyone with any kind of experience working with big entities. They spend way more energy pulling the blanket their side than screwing with the public.

This is even more obvious with huge alleged conspiracies, like 9/11, that would be revolting for a large majority of the participants who, for some unexplained reason, have remained silent.

Old
06-18-2014, 12:02 PM
CaptainCrunch67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldthorpe View Post
Note that the same problems affect pretty much every portion of the US government, and other governments too. They always fight between each other for powers, recognition and responsibilities. The CIA/NSA/FBI wars are just one classic and well documented example.

This is also why the idea of some monolithic government plotting against the population seems so weird for anyone with any kind of experience working with big entities. They spend way more energy pulling the blanket their side than screwing with the public.

This is even more obvious with huge alleged conspiracies, like 9/11, that would be revolting for a large majority of the participants who, for some unexplained reason, have remained silent.
That's a really valid point, in the CIA there was a clear divide, but if it was a CIA backed operation, then you would think one of the other departments would be screaming bloody murder.

Its just simply impossible to keep a conspiracy as large as 9/11 under wraps. The oldest rule would be to kill the killer to hide your tracks, but unless a plane was rammed into the CIA building killing every conspirator its unlikely that the secret would be kept for this long.

Old
06-18-2014, 04:17 PM
Vyacheslav
Pro

Send a message via AIM to Vyacheslav
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Phil View Post
I understand that, but things that happen in the US affect lots of people around the world. No reason for them to turn truther.

Old
06-18-2014, 07:10 PM
vwbm

Ok here this video shows boston bomber patsie still clearly shows he still has his backpack after
Bombing and people running.

Clearly a false flag one of many.
Believe the government never lies to you.
Ok

How about believing that the msm never tells the truth!

At least research everything they tell you it will expose all the lies.

http://theconspiracyzone.podcastpeople.com/posts/51238

Old
06-18-2014, 07:32 PM
canucksfan

Quote:
Ok here this video shows boston bomber patsie still clearly shows he still has his backpack after
Bombing and people running.

Clearly a false flag one of many.
Believe the government never lies to you.
Ok

How about believing that the msm never tells the truth!

At least research everything they tell you it will expose all the lies.

http://theconspiracyzone.podcastpeople.com/posts/51238
Well I'm convinced.

Old
06-18-2014, 08:14 PM
Kurtosis
RTJ

It's completely obvious now that the guy posting as vwbm is joking.

Old
06-18-2014, 08:18 PM
Doppler Drift

He is citing pod people now!

Old
06-18-2014, 09:59 PM
Ilkka Sinisalo
Amazing American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilkka Sinisalo View Post
I like how the US government is going to fly two jetliners into buildings in New York City, yet for some reason they're only going to PRETEND to fly a jetliner into the Pentagon - in broad daylight, in one of the most densely populated areas of the country - while actually firing a missile into the building. Riddle me this, Sir TinFoil - if they're going to fly two jetliners into the WTC, why not just fly a third jetliner into the Pentagon?
Shocking that this post didn't get a response from the resident nutbars.

Closed Thread