HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Funny Beer League Jerseys

Old
06-19-2014, 09:41 AM
kento
Talkin bout Practice

vCash: 50
Funny Beer League Jerseys

So I recently found an ebay ad of somebody selling a white Chicago Blackhawks jersey with GRISWOLD 00 on the back. It was a must have for me as a National Lampoons Christmas Vacation lover so i purchased it and it became an instant classic whenever I pull it on playing hockey.

I figured i'd make a thread for people to post some of the funniest jerseys they have seen, or would like to see at the rink.

Maybe a Happy Gilmore Bruins jersey, maybe you played an entire team who had hilarious custom jerseys. Post away so we can see some humor from the rink.

kento is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2014, 10:19 AM
buddhaknows

vCash: 500
I saw a jersey in a pick up game with Sofa Kings on it. The logo was a fat guy with a beer and a remote. Jersey was in the old school L.A. Kings style. I've been looking for one online for a while but can't find it.

buddhaknows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2014, 11:12 AM
kento
Talkin bout Practice

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddhaknows View Post
I saw a jersey in a pick up game with Sofa Kings on it. The logo was a fat guy with a beer and a remote. Jersey was in the old school L.A. Kings style. I've been looking for one online for a while but can't find it.
I would love to see this!

I found an ebay seller who's selling jerseys from the Goon movie. I'm not sure how well they're made but if they look decent I think i'm going to get a Ross "the boss" Rhea St. John's Shamrocks jersey

kento is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2014, 11:19 AM
mikitas donut
Flowers of Antimony

There's a team in one of the leagues I play in called "Blades of Steel." They are wearing the early 90's San Jose Sharks uniforms with a pixelated sprite of one of the skaters from the NES game as the logo. It's pretty sweet.

mikitas donut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-30-2014, 09:03 PM
greyraven8

Geeky jerseys has some interesting ones:
http://www.geekyjerseys.com/index.php

Here's one of my old beer league teams - The Make be Leafs:

Like the slight modification of the 'stick in the rink' canucks jersey for the 'just one more' team here:

greyraven8 is offline   Reply With Quote