HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

So, I bought NHL CenterIce Online package!

Old
03-27-2007, 11:27 PM
Testify

vCash: 500
So, I bought NHL CenterIce Online package!

oooooooomg!!! im so happy, I bought the NHL Center ICe online package tonight and got to watch the game online for the preds!!

Now I will most likely not miss a preds game for the resst of the season and will watch the playoffs tehre too!

teh price is a bit high ( 43$ ) for the reminder of the seaosn and the playoffs.

Only down side I saw since I registered is a bit hard to log on. but once u are logged on, the feed is almost flaw less, I think the played skipped 3 times during the whole game and lost the feed for about 3 seconds during the whole gam.e

Gotta love being able to watch so much hockey in one night.. jeez, during intermission was switching game around to see what was going on in the eastern conference race for the playoffs.

Really happy, and here's to being able to watch the preds!!!

Testify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2007, 11:28 PM
Joe T Choker
Roll Wide Roll

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ... RADU ... RADU ... RADULOV! ... welcome to the party!

Joe T Choker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-28-2007, 12:05 AM
irisheyes555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Testify View Post
oooooooomg!!! im so happy, I bought the NHL Center ICe online package tonight and got to watch the game online for the preds!!

Now I will most likely not miss a preds game for the resst of the season and will watch the playoffs tehre too!

teh price is a bit high ( 43$ ) for the reminder of the seaosn and the playoffs.

Only down side I saw since I registered is a bit hard to log on. but once u are logged on, the feed is almost flaw less, I think the played skipped 3 times during the whole game and lost the feed for about 3 seconds during the whole gam.e

Gotta love being able to watch so much hockey in one night.. jeez, during intermission was switching game around to see what was going on in the eastern conference race for the playoffs.

like watching CFB on new years day. make sure you save some for the stretch run.

irisheyes555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-28-2007, 12:47 AM
tulsytrid1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Testify View Post

Be careful that Comcast, if you have them, doesn't give you the shaft on the price. I got a late season "discounted" package a few years ago, and those jerks tried to charge me for the whole season.

tulsytrid1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-28-2007, 09:04 AM
darth5
Rowsdower!

Testify is talking about the online version, if I read that right, which is a new broadband option.

darth5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-28-2007, 11:40 AM
Testify

I'm sorry but what Comcast has to do with me?

I bought the online version of the NHL CenterIce and they charged me the right amount on my credit card.

Sorry if I wasn't clear

Testify is offline   Reply With Quote