HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Rangers Season Ticket Holders - Part II

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-16-2014, 04:11 PM
  #251
patnyrnyg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4,824
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
I agree that people aren't clamoring to pay full face for preseason at the boxoffice, but they can at least put together 2 for 1 offers and groupon packages for a percentage of the face, which they can't do if the entire game is marked down to $0
They most certainly can. Just like they charge more for individual tickets than season tickets on a per-ticket basis.

patnyrnyg is offline  
Old
06-17-2014, 01:54 AM
  #252
bobbop
Henrik's Pop
 
bobbop's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Suburban Phoenix
Country: United States
Posts: 4,839
vCash: 500
Several NFL teams have gotten the message about pre-season games and are reducing prices this year. I am a STH for the San Diego Chargers and they dropped pre-season prices. Of course, they more than covered their exposure by punching up the New England, Denver and Seattle games

bobbop is offline  
Old
06-18-2014, 03:33 PM
  #253
GordonGecko
Stanley Cup 2015
 
GordonGecko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New York City
Country: United States
Posts: 3,897
vCash: 50
Knicks just sent out the same relocation/upgrade delay email. They were originally scheduled to start 6/23

GordonGecko is offline  
Old
06-18-2014, 11:31 PM
  #254
awegrzyn
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 12
vCash: 500
ST

I'm looking to get ST for the Rangers, and I understand everyone wants to sit high (at least according to you guys), which makes sense. In that case what sections or prices should I be looking at at the bottom in order to secure ST.

Also, tickets you don't go to, do they sell? Below face value?

Thanks in advance.

awegrzyn is offline  
Old
06-19-2014, 11:12 AM
  #255
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck
 
NYRFAN218's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 12,202
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHB View Post
Not sure where to put this, but I will in here, do any of you guys know when the Rangers will hold there usual after season sale?

I'm not familiar as to when this is and how to find out. I never get emails about it.
@NYRangers: SPECIAL OFFER: Come down to the MSG Store in @Chase Square for up to 90% off select #NYR merchandise. Sale opens 6/19 and 6/20 from 11-6pm.

__________________
http://hfboards.com/image.php?u=53946&type=sigpic&dateline=1320361610
NYRFAN218 is offline  
Old
06-19-2014, 11:25 AM
  #256
Nash Money
Registered User
 
Nash Money's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 559
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRFAN218 View Post
@NYRangers: SPECIAL OFFER: Come down to the MSG Store in @Chase Square for up to 90% off select #NYR merchandise. Sale opens 6/19 and 6/20 from 11-6pm.
If anyone gets there, can you let us know what they have and how much of a discount there is?

Nash Money is offline  
Old
06-19-2014, 11:27 AM
  #257
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck
 
NYRFAN218's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 12,202
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash Money View Post
If anyone gets there, can you let us know what they have and how much of a discount there is?
On my way now. Will report back when I get a chance.

NYRFAN218 is offline  
Old
06-19-2014, 12:14 PM
  #258
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck
 
NYRFAN218's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 12,202
vCash: 500
Here now, sale isn't as good as in the past. Tons of final and playoff shirts for $10 or $15. Player tees with the playoffs patch for $20. Hats for $15. No jerseys. Best deal I thought was the SCF game pucks for $8.

NYRFAN218 is offline  
Old
06-19-2014, 12:19 PM
  #259
Lex444
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 90
vCash: 500
I'm looking for someone to share season tickets with. I had a quarter season the last 10 years with someone, but he is not able to share them anymore. Im looking to get 2 seats for a 1/4 share for this upcoming season and for many seasons to come. Id buy from you 1 preseason game, 10 regular season games, and 1 playoff game per round. All at face value. I know right now we are playing well and tickets are in a little more of a demand and you can make a few dollars selling them, however, I will still pay full face value the years down the line when tickets are almost impossible to move. Ive been sharing NYR season tickets in some regard for over 30 years. So through the ups and downs, Ill be there. If you are looking for some stability and are interested in relieving some of the costs of season tickets then please email me: docblock44@gmail.com
-Thanks

Lex444 is offline  
Old
06-19-2014, 01:07 PM
  #260
GordonGecko
Stanley Cup 2015
 
GordonGecko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New York City
Country: United States
Posts: 3,897
vCash: 50





GordonGecko is offline  
Old
06-19-2014, 01:22 PM
  #261
GordonGecko
Stanley Cup 2015
 
GordonGecko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New York City
Country: United States
Posts: 3,897
vCash: 50
Most of the stuff on sale was 2014 playoffs branded gear, but there were some caps without it and regular player T's for 20. I got a couple of the Game 4 pucks for $8 each.

If you want to make some money you can buy all the game 5 pucks for $8 and sell them on ebay for $30

GordonGecko is offline  
Old
06-19-2014, 01:56 PM
  #262
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck
 
NYRFAN218's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 12,202
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
Most of the stuff on sale was 2014 playoffs branded gear, but there were some caps without it and regular player T's for 20. I got a couple of the Game 4 pucks for $8 each.

If you want to make some money you can buy all the game 5 pucks for $8 and sell them on ebay for $30
The player tees had the Stanley Cup playoffs logo on the sleeve.

NYRFAN218 is offline  
Old
06-19-2014, 11:54 PM
  #263
Glennsoe
Horndog
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Country: Norway
Posts: 4,109
vCash: 500
How much does the skyboxes cost with a season ticket?

Glennsoe is offline  
Old
06-20-2014, 12:43 AM
  #264
GordonGecko
Stanley Cup 2015
 
GordonGecko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New York City
Country: United States
Posts: 3,897
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glennsoe View Post
How much does the skyboxes cost with a season ticket?
$9.99 at walmart




GordonGecko is offline  
Old
06-20-2014, 07:21 AM
  #265
patnyrnyg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4,824
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glennsoe View Post
How much does the skyboxes cost with a season ticket?
Last I had heard, it was something $500K per year to lease. Gets you tix for everything, Knicks, Rangers, Liberty, MOST concerts and shows. However, this was about 10 years ago and before the renovation.

patnyrnyg is offline  
Old
06-20-2014, 09:53 AM
  #266
sbjnyc
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 373
vCash: 500
Anyone know when they will be processing the refunds for the unplayed game 6?

sbjnyc is offline  
Old
06-20-2014, 10:24 AM
  #267
AHB
Registered User
 
AHB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 4,692
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRFAN218 View Post
Here now, sale isn't as good as in the past. Tons of final and playoff shirts for $10 or $15. Player tees with the playoffs patch for $20. Hats for $15. No jerseys. Best deal I thought was the SCF game pucks for $8.
Thanks guys, for the updates and the reviews.

These prices are actually worse then what I paid at Modell's last week before we were even knocked out. The same hats were ten bucks. The shirts were all ten and youth sizes were 5.

I'm going to head over to the one at grand central again today to see if they dropped even lower. I'll report back as well if I'm able to make it..

AHB is offline  
Old
06-20-2014, 10:32 AM
  #268
GordonGecko
Stanley Cup 2015
 
GordonGecko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New York City
Country: United States
Posts: 3,897
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHB View Post
These prices are actually worse then what I paid at Modell's last week before we were even knocked out. The same hats were ten bucks. The shirts were all ten and youth sizes were 5.
Damn, wish I knew about that before I dropped the cash yesterday

GordonGecko is offline  
Old
06-20-2014, 10:48 AM
  #269
AHB
Registered User
 
AHB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 4,692
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
Damn, wish I knew about that before I dropped the cash yesterday
The selection looks to be slightly better then at Modell's.

And dude, you think that's bad. I went to Game 3 and spent 30 bucks on that shirt. I knew it would go down, but didn't think it would happen before the series ended.

They also had SCF programs for 5 bucks. SCF Patches were 7.

All hats were 10.
The player SCF Patch shirts were 20.
EC Champions shirts were 10
"Next the cup" were 10

They also had some more knick knacks like shotglasses, pins, etc.

AGain, this was all before we were knocked out. I'm hoping they're even lower today if they still have any inventory.

AHB is offline  
Old
06-20-2014, 08:04 PM
  #270
niinah
Section 214
 
niinah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: White Plains NY
Country: Finland
Posts: 254
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbjnyc View Post
Anyone know when they will be processing the refunds for the unplayed game 6?
No idea about this, but I chose to apply the credit towards my season subscription, game 6 was already deducted from this month's payment (yesterday)

niinah is offline  
Old
06-21-2014, 11:57 AM
  #271
Fansince1992
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 10
vCash: 500
Hey forum. I'm a Mini plan ticket holder. It was my first year and spent the season in the 100s and paid $160 per seat. I'm looking to become a half season holder and move upstairs mostly to pay less for more games and playoff privileges. Does anyone know what season ticket prices are for the 200s and what's a good section to be in that's affordable next season?

Fansince1992 is offline  
Old
06-21-2014, 12:06 PM
  #272
broadwayblue
Registered User
 
broadwayblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: NYC
Country: United States
Posts: 15,749
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fansince1992 View Post
Hey forum. I'm a Mini plan ticket holder. It was my first year and spent the season in the 100s and paid $160 per seat. I'm looking to become a half season holder and move upstairs mostly to pay less for more games and playoff privileges. Does anyone know what season ticket prices are for the 200s and what's a good section to be in that's affordable next season?
Check out the virtual venue.

http://rangers.io-media.com/

As for prices and sections that are affordable, anything from Row 2 up is going to be a lot less than what you were paying.

broadwayblue is offline  
Old
06-21-2014, 12:27 PM
  #273
Fansince1992
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 10
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadwayblue View Post
Check out the virtual venue.

http://rangers.io-media.com/

As for prices and sections that are affordable, anything from Row 2 up is going to be a lot less than what you were paying.
Thanks for the info. I assume those prices are based on a full season plan. Regardless it's a huge drop in price compared to the 100s. My rep said prices may go up by $5 which isn't crazy considering we were in the SCF.

Fansince1992 is offline  
Old
06-21-2014, 12:51 PM
  #274
broadwayblue
Registered User
 
broadwayblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: NYC
Country: United States
Posts: 15,749
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fansince1992 View Post
Thanks for the info. I assume those prices are based on a full season plan. Regardless it's a huge drop in price compared to the 100s. My rep said prices may go up by $5 which isn't crazy considering we were in the SCF.
Those are the prices for next season...they already reflect the annual increase. My Row 2 Gallery seats went from $82 to $86.

broadwayblue is offline  
Old
06-21-2014, 01:04 PM
  #275
Fansince1992
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 10
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadwayblue View Post
Those are the prices for next season...they already reflect the annual increase. My Row 2 Gallery seats went from $82 to $86.
That's still better than what I was paying last season. I was paying almost double. Are you a full or half plan holder?

Fansince1992 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:03 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.