HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

All Things Jerseys - Part X

Closed Thread

Old
06-24-2014, 09:36 PM
PlamsUnlimited
Get in the Boat Pls

vCash: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oak View Post
So I spoke with guys at the NHL store and it seems like every single Edge 2.0 authentic from now on will be made in Indonesia. Made in Canada is no more.
never buying a new nhl jersey...

Old
06-24-2014, 10:37 PM
Nash Money

vCash: 500
Last summer amazon had a crazy sale on authentics. Anyone know if this was a one time sale or if it is an annual thing?

Old
06-24-2014, 11:12 PM
broadwayblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash Money View Post
Last summer amazon had a crazy sale on authentics. Anyone know if this was a one time sale or if it is an annual thing?
One time thing...but there are generally a couple of good sales over the summer somewhere.

Old
06-24-2014, 11:48 PM
Hunter Gathers
No one deserves . .

Send a message via AIM to Hunter Gathers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oak View Post
So I spoke with guys at the NHL store and it seems like every single Edge 2.0 authentic from now on will be made in Indonesia. Made in Canada is no more.
What a ****ing joke.

Buy now if you want 'em, I guess.

Old
06-24-2014, 11:50 PM
Hunter Gathers
No one deserves . .

I am tempted to buy an Edge 2.0 Stadium Series jersey on eBay. Jersey Baron is a pretty awesome seller, IMO.

Old
06-25-2014, 12:55 AM
Slick Rick 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bird Law View Post
I am tempted to buy an Edge 2.0 Stadium Series jersey on eBay. Jersey Baron is a pretty awesome seller, IMO.
Some EDGE Stadium Series popped up? I remember them saying they'd only be premier.

I guess just like the WC, it was only a matter of time.

Old
06-25-2014, 07:11 AM
rangerstown

Hi all, I don't collect jerseys mostly sports cards but my nephew told me he wanted an authentic jersey with the Stanley Cup Final patch for his graduation present. Can some of you please suggest a good place to get them, with the authentic Rangers lettering and numerals? I see some on Ebay but they look off to me, so am going to need the help of the experts here Thank you!

Old
06-25-2014, 09:52 AM
JohnC

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerstown View Post
Hi all, I don't collect jerseys mostly sports cards but my nephew told me he wanted an authentic jersey with the Stanley Cup Final patch for his graduation present. Can some of you please suggest a good place to get them, with the authentic Rangers lettering and numerals? I see some on Ebay but they look off to me, so am going to need the help of the experts here Thank you!
If you're pressed for time: Jersey Baron

If you have time to spare: you can buy a 2.0 from river city sports or cool hockey blank and get it customized

Old
06-25-2014, 10:07 AM
rangerstown

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
If you're pressed for time: Jersey Baron

If you have time to spare: you can buy a 2.0 from river city sports or cool hockey blank and get it customized
Thanks JohnC! Jersey Baron was one of the Ebay sellers I was thinking of purchasing from. Have you or other members here bought an authentic Rangers jersey before and can give some feedback? Do you know if the tailor who does the lettering and numerals is that same that does it for the team?

Old
06-25-2014, 10:31 AM
JohnC

Quote:
Thanks JohnC! Jersey Baron was one of the Ebay sellers I was thinking of purchasing from. Have you or other members here bought an authentic Rangers jersey before and can give some feedback? Do you know if the tailor who does the lettering and numerals is that same that does it for the team?
If you're talking about Jersey Baron, he does the customization himself but by all accounts the work is outstanding. His prices are a tad too steep for me as a kid still in college

Old
06-25-2014, 12:01 PM
Hunter Gathers
No one deserves . .

Quote:
Jersey Baron is an A+ seller and his customization is also A+.

You pay for quality, timeliness, and an assurance that the product is 100% authentic.

I'm comfortable paying a bit more to buy from him. He also gets near impossible to find jerseys (i.e. the Stadium Series Edge 2.0 jersey).

Old
06-25-2014, 12:29 PM
rangerstown

JohnC and Bird Law, my thanks again! I am leaning towards Jersey Baron, are there any local stores in New York City that you've seen authentics with the Stanley Cup patch? I think I read earlier that the NHL Store is no longer carrying the versions made in Canada. Does Madison Square Garden or Cosby have these?

If I end up getting a blank jersey, where would be the best customizers to get the letter and numerals applied?

Thank you!

Old
06-25-2014, 12:33 PM
Hunter Gathers
No one deserves . .

I have no idea about local places, TBH. Sorry.

I will say that Jersey Baron's jerseys are Canadian Edge 2.0s.

Old
06-25-2014, 12:36 PM
JohnC

Quote:
JohnC and Bird Law, my thanks again! I am leaning towards Jersey Baron, are there any local stores in New York City that you've seen authentics with the Stanley Cup patch? I think I read earlier that the NHL Store is no longer carrying the versions made in Canada. Does Madison Square Garden or Cosby have these?

If I end up getting a blank jersey, where would be the best customizers to get the letter and numerals applied?

Thank you!
I'm unsure of the local stores. Fwiw I bought a cup final patch for $12 from sportsk and am having Arena Wear put it on one of my jerseys for $5.

Arena Wear and Exclusive Pro would do the best customization on a blank for you imo

Old
06-25-2014, 08:28 PM
Oak
Hockey Connoisseur

vCash: 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bird Law View Post
That Stadium series edge 2.0 does look really awesome. If I was young and single maybe I could justify spending that kind of money again.

Old
06-25-2014, 08:29 PM
lhg39
Manny Malhotra Fan

Quote:

Thank you!
There are very few places that carry the Made in Canada Edge 2.0s. i am only aware of Jersey Baron, icejerseys.com and Rivercitysports.com.

Old
06-25-2014, 10:19 PM
Hunter Gathers
No one deserves . .

And no one has the selection that Jersey Baron does. I want to buy the Armada Edge jersey he has right now, too.

Old
06-25-2014, 10:32 PM
Hunter Gathers
No one deserves . .

FWIW, I just asked Jersey Baron and he said that they will be offering customization for the Stadium Series Edge jerseys sometime next week.

Man. Now I really want. Omg.

Old
06-26-2014, 06:11 AM
rangerstown

Thanks again everyone for the feedback and information. If it's okay to ask a few more questions, I'd like to know more about the authentics. Are the materials and specifications exactly like what the players wear, or are there some differences? Why are there only a few sellers that have the Edge 2.0 made in Canada available? Do they work directly with Reebook for distribution? Thank you!

Old
06-26-2014, 09:44 AM
NYR89

If a picture is printed in limited quantities does the value decrease if there is an autograph on it?

Old
06-26-2014, 09:57 AM
Hunter Gathers
No one deserves . .

Quote:
Thanks again everyone for the feedback and information. If it's okay to ask a few more questions, I'd like to know more about the authentics. Are the materials and specifications exactly like what the players wear, or are there some differences? Why are there only a few sellers that have the Edge 2.0 made in Canada available? Do they work directly with Reebook for distribution? Thank you!
Edge 2.0 jerseys are exactly what the players wear on the ice.

Old
06-27-2014, 01:27 PM
rangerstown

Many thanks again everyone for the helpful advice and am going to purchase from Jersey Baron. My nephew will be pleased!

Old
06-27-2014, 01:53 PM
JohnC

Quote:
Many thanks again everyone for the helpful advice and am going to purchase from Jersey Baron. My nephew will be pleased!
Don't forget to write my name on the card

Old
06-27-2014, 05:03 PM
RidinwitdaKING

New York Rangers #30 Henrik Lundqvist 2011 All Star Premier White Jersey or Authentic?

Any reliable sites?
What is the difference in Authentic vs. Premier?

Old
06-27-2014, 06:35 PM
Hunter Gathers
No one deserves . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinwitdaKING View Post
New York Rangers #30 Henrik Lundqvist 2011 All Star Premier White Jersey or Authentic?

Any reliable sites?
What is the difference in Authentic vs. Premier?
I can't imagine there are any sites selling 2011 all star authentic jerseys that are legit.

Closed Thread