Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > Mock Drafts
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Mock Drafts Mock drafts for fun and fantasy here.

The Nhl draft

06-26-2014, 10:36 AM
vCash: 500
The Nhl draft

1. FLORIDA : Aaron Ekblad. He is the most nhl-ready and patnhers cant chose another player

2. BUFFALO : Leon Draisaitl. Big size, big hockey sense, he looks like Barkov. Nhl ready soon.

3. EDMONTON : Sam Reinhart. Smart player, ther will be obligated to take him

4. CALGARY : Sam Bennett. Intense player, two way forward, very quick

5. NY Islanders : Michal Dal Colle. Intense player with grit and skill, perfect fit with Tavares

6. VANCOUVER : Jake Virtanen. They look for winger. good habileties

7. CAROLINA : Kasperi Kapanen. After Sami, they will took his son, Kasperi.

8. TORONTO : Nick Rithchie. Big forward, he can fight and score goals, perfect fit in TO

9. Winnipeg : William Nylander. They have already big size in this team. they can take small size this year and they will select a skill player

10. ANAHEIM : Brendan Perlini. They have Perry RW, Getzlaf C, and in the future, Perlinni LW, big size like getzlaf and perry. they have depth in defense

11. NASHVILLE : Alex Tuch. They need size, they will choose big guy and he is american. Poile will select him

12. ARIZONA : Nikolaj Ehlers. After Boedker, they will take another danish, because they need skill at wing. Ehlers is a big shooter

13. WASHINGTON : Haydn Fleury. They need d-man, because they dont have depth at this position.

14. DALLAS : Jarred McCan. Good center.

15. DETROIT : Dylan Larkin. A center from Michigan, Detroit will select him

16. COLMBUS : Julius Honka. They need d-man, last year they choose only forward.

17. PHILADELPHIA : Anthony Deangelo. They need d-man and could be a good fit in this team.

18. MINNESOTA : Kevin Fiala. but i hesitate with a goalie, like Demko

19. TAMPA : Nikita Scherbak. Big player, good size, and they need that Tampa. After Namestnikov, they will select Scherbak.

20. SAN JOSE : Sonny Milano. Hand in gold, they could be a perfect fit in the LW.

21. ST-LOUIS : Nick Schmaltz. They need Center. So after Jordan Schmaltz, they will pick his brother.

22. PITTSBURGH : Joshua Ho-sang. They will take a very good winger. his attitute can change. he has the skill and quickness for be a good player.

23. COLORADO : Ivan Barbashev. Pat Roy and his team saw Barbashev in the Q and i'm sure they will select him.

24. ANAHEIM : Jakub Vrana. but very not sure, if minnesota take demko, anaheim will take Fiala, so im very not sure right here

25. BOSTON : Nikolay Goldobin. They will lost Iginla and they need skill at wing, Goldobin coul be a good fit

26. MONTREAL : Ryan Macinnis. My team, and like all the time, they will take an american. Big american, big size 6'3, and center.

27. CHICAGO : John Quenneville. Family

28. TAMPA : Roland Mckoewn. After forward, they will choose a d-man because they need depth at this position.

29. LOS ANGELES : Robert Fabbri. Good center

30. NEW JERSEY : Brendan Lemieux. Player with caracter, they will that in new jersey after Clarkson

So, i want to have some feedback...

Hinse77 is offline   Reply With Quote
06-26-2014, 10:59 AM
The most glaring thing I can see is Fabbri at 29th and then followed by MacInnis at 26th. MacInnis seems a bit too high and Fabbri is pretty low.

Bluesnatic27 is offline   Reply With Quote
06-26-2014, 11:15 AM
yeah I know. It'S just because that, Montreal Canadiens like to take american player (David Fisher, Ryan Mcdonah, Max, Paciorrety, Jarred Tinordi, Mike Mccaron etc.) and this is the reason i put Macinnis before Fabbri.

Hinse77 is offline   Reply With Quote
06-26-2014, 11:19 AM
If the Pens pass on Barbashev for Ho-Sang I will be livid.

ikyan is offline   Reply With Quote
06-26-2014, 04:19 PM
Give the Sabres Reinhart instead of Draisaitl at #2 and Kempe at #31 and this just turned into my favorite mock draft.

MagnumForce is offline   Reply With Quote
06-26-2014, 10:55 PM
So the draft falls as perfect for the Canes as it possibly could short of one of the consensus top-5 falling in their laps...and they waste their pick on a guy they can probably trade down to #15 and still get?

Chan790 is online now   Reply With Quote