HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

GDT | Rangers @ Islanders | March 25th | 12:30pm NBC

Closed Thread

Old
03-26-2007, 08:57 AM
schmieder44

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYROrtsFan View Post
Ortmeyer is a must keep... Getting rid of guys like him for youth is just forcing it too much...

He's a very very good 4th liner who can also play on the 3rd line imo. But guys like him should stay. He's relatively phyiscal, our best penalty killer, and actually causes scoring chances although he doesnt finish much.
With a name like that your clearly biased

Old
03-26-2007, 09:02 AM
hdw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoot Whoot View Post
By the way the penalty killing has been amazing. Betts and Rosi and Orts and even Marek. Thats the reason, with henrik, we are winnning.
The D's keep their positions further out, so Hank has a at least a chance to see and save their deflections

Old
03-26-2007, 10:53 AM
Bluenote13
Believe In Henke

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLANTARANGER View Post
I was watching the game today with my newest grandson, Aidan born a little of a week ago and along comes his cousin, my eldest daughter's son, Dylan 2 months old, my 1st grand son Aidan turns to Dylan and mumbles something to Dylan, both turn to towards the game on TV and say "Potvin Sucks" and each turn and look at me and give me the biggest smiles in their young lives. Somethings come naturally!
Congrats !

Aidan & Dylan ? Irish ?

Old
03-26-2007, 01:10 PM
danno2530

Send a message via Yahoo to danno2530
Man what a great weekend.

I was in Massachusetts at my aunt's house this weekend and I got to go to saturday's game. The game was not exactly a thriller for a while, but the arena erupted when Pock scored to tie the game and then every goal in the shootout was cheered loudly. I was exchanging high-fives with several Rangers fans, I got to hang out with Dancin' Larry for a little bit before the game and there were loud "LETS GO RANGERS!!!" chants going onto Landsdowne Street after the game

Sunday I was at the house and had a beautiful HDTV to watch the game on..and of course NBC had to stick with the "thrilling" Bruins/Pens game until the end..but they did cut to the Rangers game with about 6 minutes left and when Nylander scored in OT, I screamed so loudly that my aunt, uncle and their son could hear me on the other side of the house

These two games showed me that this is a different team from the past, that Lundqvist is a true clutch player and is always ready to step up when needed and that this team plays with heart until the end. Let's finish this season strong and start making our way to the Playoffs.

Old
03-26-2007, 01:16 PM
Isles4ever11

Send a message via AIM to Isles4ever11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLANTARANGER View Post
I was watching the game today with my newest grandson, Aidan born a little of a week ago and along comes his cousin, my eldest daughter's son, Dylan 2 months old, my 1st grand son Aidan turns to Dylan and mumbles something to Dylan, both turn to towards the game on TV and say "Potvin Sucks" and each turn and look at me and give me the biggest smiles in their young lives. Somethings come naturally!
I hate the chant, but that's freakin' hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoot Whoot View Post
sorry man, i heard one in the second period.
Must have been soft then. I know it was tried - I actually heard the whistle (I usually miss it), but there wasn't a loud one as there usually is.

Old
03-26-2007, 05:56 PM
shoothepuck

Was watching the game at a friends house, (someone who knows little about hockey), and they kept saying, how you knew the Rangers were the better team. The point is, these last few games, you get the feeling that NY will win, instead of that sick feeling of impending loss, you got a few weeks ago.

Old
03-26-2007, 06:07 PM
hdw

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoothepuck View Post
Was watching the game at a friends house, (someone who knows little about hockey), and they kept saying, how you knew the Rangers were the better team. The point is, these last few games, you get the feeling that NY will win, instead of that sick feeling of impending loss, you got a few weeks ago.
Bah, non-hockey fans are just stunned by the sexy model looks of Hank and Shanny (and ignoring Jags' hair).

Last afternoon (thank you for midday games) was nerve-wrecking.

Yes he is good, and the PK is good, but you don't have to take that amount of penalties, including 2 5 on 3's just to show off!

I prefer 7-0 games, much better for me elderly heart.

Old
03-31-2007, 01:39 PM
True Blue Bleed Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Save By Richter View Post
Colton Orr?!?!?!?!
of course i missed it

Closed Thread