HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Rangers Season Ticket Holders - Part II

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-27-2014, 02:35 PM
  #401
jeff spicoli
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 62
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by patnyrnyg View Post
so long as you dont change your cell number so I can call you for bail money.
I sit in 223. I'd say I'd be happy to bail you out for pelting Larry with beers, but that's alcohol abuse. Pelt him with a soda instead.

jeff spicoli is offline  
Old
06-27-2014, 02:37 PM
  #402
trueblue9441
Registered User
 
trueblue9441's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Bronx, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,520
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to trueblue9441
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff spicoli View Post
I sit in 223. I'd say I'd be happy to bail you out for pelting Larry with beers, but that's alcohol abuse. Pelt him with a soda instead.
LMAO

trueblue9441 is offline  
Old
06-27-2014, 03:10 PM
  #403
dstoffa
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 156
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by trueblue9441 View Post
nice now you can pelt larry with beers when he dnaces
And you'll be pelting everyone in front of you, too. He dances in the portal. The bar stools are at the top of the mountain of seats. Your talking 18 rows. I'd be impresses to see any liquid filled cup hit the landing at the portal entrance and not spill on the way...

dstoffa is offline  
Old
06-27-2014, 03:31 PM
  #404
trueblue9441
Registered User
 
trueblue9441's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Bronx, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,520
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to trueblue9441
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstoffa View Post
And you'll be pelting everyone in front of you, too. He dances in the portal. The bar stools are at the top of the mountain of seats. Your talking 18 rows. I'd be impresses to see any liquid filled cup hit the landing at the portal entrance and not spill on the way...
its a joke guy, but it would be quite impressive. keep the top on the beer/soda and lob it and aim for the headshot!

trueblue9441 is offline  
Old
06-27-2014, 03:48 PM
  #405
patnyrnyg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4,899
vCash: 500
There is always 1 who takes everything so literally.

I will ask my rep if I can go to MSG a few nights when nothing is going on and practice. I will sit in my seat and fire cups of fountain soda towards the portal where Larry dances. I will also agree to clean up the mess myself at the end of each practice.

patnyrnyg is offline  
Old
06-27-2014, 04:14 PM
  #406
dstoffa
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 156
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by trueblue9441 View Post
its a joke guy, but it would be quite impressive. keep the top on the beer/soda and lob it and aim for the headshot!
I know.. I still would be impressed to see it... Wonder if the bridge makes the proper arc very difficult....

dstoffa is offline  
Old
06-27-2014, 04:15 PM
  #407
dstoffa
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 156
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by patnyrnyg View Post
There is always 1 who takes everything so literally.

I will ask my rep if I can go to MSG a few nights when nothing is going on and practice. I will sit in my seat and fire cups of fountain soda towards the portal where Larry dances. I will also agree to clean up the mess myself at the end of each practice.
They'll put you in the penalty box... No, wait.. If you used water, you'd be doing them a favor by cleaning the floor....

dstoffa is offline  
Old
06-28-2014, 09:35 PM
  #408
Section311
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,038
vCash: 500
So I have been looking at the seating chart just to see if anything opens up and just realized i never checked the bridge seats...There are a ton of bridge seats open for 122 per ticket but I noticed something called the Lounge club seats and they are 102.00 per ticket. It looks almost like a suite box and the seats seem to be much bigger. Does anyone know anything about these seats? I have 4 tickets in sec 224 and 2 in 210 was thinking about maybe moving my 2 in 210 to these lounge seats

Section311 is offline  
Old
06-28-2014, 09:40 PM
  #409
broadwayblue
Registered User
 
broadwayblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: NYC
Country: United States
Posts: 15,770
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Section311 View Post
So I have been looking at the seating chart just to see if anything opens up and just realized i never checked the bridge seats...There are a ton of bridge seats open for 122 per ticket but I noticed something called the Lounge club seats and they are 102.00 per ticket. It looks almost like a suite box and the seats seem to be much bigger. Does anyone know anything about these seats? I have 4 tickets in sec 224 and 2 in 210 was thinking about maybe moving my 2 in 210 to these lounge seats
Saw those as well. The seats look pretty comfy too.

broadwayblue is online now  
Old
06-28-2014, 09:40 PM
  #410
GordonGecko
Stanley Cup 2015
 
GordonGecko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New York City
Country: United States
Posts: 3,936
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Section311 View Post
So I have been looking at the seating chart just to see if anything opens up and just realized i never checked the bridge seats...There are a ton of bridge seats open for 122 per ticket but I noticed something called the Lounge club seats and they are 102.00 per ticket. It looks almost like a suite box and the seats seem to be much bigger. Does anyone know anything about these seats? I have 4 tickets in sec 224 and 2 in 210 was thinking about maybe moving my 2 in 210 to these lounge seats
Honestly, the lounge seats are no better than the $49 blues in terms of view. It's a nicer area but without the catering package they aren't all that special

GordonGecko is offline  
Old
06-28-2014, 09:43 PM
  #411
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck
 
NYRFAN218's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 12,291
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
Honestly, the lounge seats are no better than the $49 blues in terms of view. It's a nicer area but without the catering package they aren't all that special
You also need to make sure you get row 1. Hard to see below the goal line in row 2 in those seats IIRC.

__________________
http://hfboards.com/image.php?u=53946&type=sigpic&dateline=1320361610
NYRFAN218 is online now  
Old
06-28-2014, 09:46 PM
  #412
broadwayblue
Registered User
 
broadwayblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: NYC
Country: United States
Posts: 15,770
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
Honestly, the lounge seats are no better than the $49 blues in terms of view. It's a nicer area but without the catering package they aren't all that special
And they are on the wrong side of the ice to boot.

broadwayblue is online now  
Old
06-28-2014, 09:48 PM
  #413
Section311
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,038
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
Honestly, the lounge seats are no better than the $49 blues in terms of view. It's a nicer area but without the catering package they aren't all that special
It comes with the catering package?? Just like a sky box would?

Section311 is offline  
Old
06-28-2014, 09:49 PM
  #414
Section311
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,038
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRFAN218 View Post
You also need to make sure you get row 1. Hard to see below the goal line in row 2 in those seats IIRC.
They have row 1 available...If they were center ice I would be all over it but still debating moving my 2 from sec 210

Section311 is offline  
Old
06-28-2014, 09:49 PM
  #415
broadwayblue
Registered User
 
broadwayblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: NYC
Country: United States
Posts: 15,770
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Section311 View Post
It comes with the catering package?? Just like a sky box would?
you missed "without".

broadwayblue is online now  
Old
06-28-2014, 09:50 PM
  #416
Section311
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,038
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadwayblue View Post
Saw those as well. The seats look pretty comfy too.
Yea the seats look huge

Section311 is offline  
Old
06-28-2014, 09:50 PM
  #417
broadwayblue
Registered User
 
broadwayblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: NYC
Country: United States
Posts: 15,770
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Section311 View Post
They have row 1 available...If they were center ice I would be all over it but still debating moving my 2 from sec 210
What row are your seats in 210 in?

broadwayblue is online now  
Old
06-28-2014, 09:52 PM
  #418
Section311
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,038
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadwayblue View Post
What row are your seats in 210 in?
12 and my 4 in sec 224 are in 12 too

Section311 is offline  
Old
06-28-2014, 09:52 PM
  #419
broadwayblue
Registered User
 
broadwayblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: NYC
Country: United States
Posts: 15,770
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Section311 View Post
12 and my 4 in sec 224 are in 12 too
You should consider the pair in row 5 in 214.

broadwayblue is online now  
Old
06-28-2014, 09:58 PM
  #420
Section311
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,038
vCash: 500
[QUOTE=broadwayblue;87219007]You should consider the pair in row 5 in 214.

The thing is that the ones in 210 are all the way next to 210 so its almost dead center.

Section311 is offline  
Old
06-28-2014, 10:01 PM
  #421
broadwayblue
Registered User
 
broadwayblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: NYC
Country: United States
Posts: 15,770
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Section311 View Post
The thing is that the ones in 210 are all the way next to 210 so its almost dead center.
Dead center is overrated. For me anyway. If I want that view I can watch from home. Give me a low row close to the face-off circle on the good end and I'm happy. I want to be right in front of the action for 2/3 of the game. But to each his own as they say.

broadwayblue is online now  
Old
06-28-2014, 10:11 PM
  #422
Section311
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,038
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadwayblue View Post
Dead center is overrated. For me anyway. If I want that view I can watch from home. Give me a low row close to the face-off circle on the good end and I'm happy. I want to be right in front of the action for 2/3 of the game. But to each his own as they say.
No I totally understand what your saying...Do you like the view from the bridge seats that are near the face-off circle in the right end

Section311 is offline  
Old
06-28-2014, 10:19 PM
  #423
broadwayblue
Registered User
 
broadwayblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: NYC
Country: United States
Posts: 15,770
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Section311 View Post
No I totally understand what your saying...Do you like the view from the bridge seats that are near the face-off circle in the right end
Haven't sat or checked out the bridge seats yet. They look cool...but at $112 or $122 they are a bit much for me. Section 315, seats 3/4 are probably solid for $112.

broadwayblue is online now  
Old
06-28-2014, 10:25 PM
  #424
Section311
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,038
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadwayblue View Post
Haven't sat or checked out the bridge seats yet. They look cool...but at $112 or $122 they are a bit much for me. Section 315, seats 3/4 are probably solid for $112.
Yea I dont think i would do 122..if they were 102 like the lounge seats I would move my 210 seats there

Section311 is offline  
Old
06-28-2014, 10:32 PM
  #425
broadwayblue
Registered User
 
broadwayblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: NYC
Country: United States
Posts: 15,770
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Section311 View Post
Yea I dont think i would do 122..if they were 102 like the lounge seats I would move my 210 seats there
The ones in 315 are 112.

broadwayblue is online now  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:55 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.