HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Cree necklace puts a curse on the Oilers 06-07 season.

Closed Thread

Old
04-02-2007, 06:02 PM
Gunner8811

vCash: 500
Cree necklace puts a curse on the Oilers 06-07 season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaynsaw View Post
Funny story to pass on happening today where I work. A Cree employee of the Peace River School Divsion made a necklace made out of beeds, deer droppings, moose droppings, and painted in Oilers colors.

He said the legend was that Cree hunters would wear these to bring them luck on the hunt. And it works. He completed it before game 6 against San Jose.

Heres the cool part. Just on a whim our communications director emailed the Oilers and told them of the necklace. Within 5 min the phone rang with the Oilers office on the other end. They want it. Andrew our communication guy is on his way to Edmonton right now to deliver it. The Oilers told him the goal was to get in on HNIC.

Good Stuff...
Remember this post from back in the playoff run. We were warned that with all the good the Cree necklace brought that the could also be great misfortunes and truth be told most natives will stay away from the powers of the Cree necklace. Could this necklace have put a curse on our entire season? Could it have started as soon as the playoff run was over with Pronger demanding a trade?
I'll admit I never did believe in the powers of the Cree necklace but since I've seen the demise of the Western Conference Champions this season and with all the injuries that piled up over the season...
SHAYNSAW I AM NOW A FIRM BELIEVER IN THIS CREE NECKLACE
and wish the Oilers never had an part of it.
In the words of Milli Vanilli "Blame it on the Cree necklace yeah yeah"

Old
04-02-2007, 06:11 PM
Ad Rock

Old
04-02-2007, 06:13 PM
hockeyaddict101

I think I am going to shut this one done before it even begins.

Closed Thread