HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

EB Pre-Order Bonuses

Old
07-09-2014, 12:43 PM
DoughtyFace

vCash: 500
EB Pre-Order Bonuses

So I'm looking at the pre-order 'perk' through EB if you order the normal NHL 15 (A gold HUT pack a week for 24 weeks). Does anyone know if this 'perk' applies to the Ultimate Edition as well (ie, you would get the 24 gold packs and the Ultimate bonuses)?

Could prob. call EB and ask but I'm lazy....

DoughtyFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-09-2014, 04:20 PM
OttawaOilers
Formerly JCF

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughtyFace View Post
So I'm looking at the pre-order 'perk' through EB if you order the normal NHL 15 (A gold HUT pack a week for 24 weeks). Does anyone know if this 'perk' applies to the Ultimate Edition as well (ie, you would get the 24 gold packs and the Ultimate bonuses)?

Could prob. call EB and ask but I'm lazy....
That 24 packs perk is a HUT pre-order bonus apart of HUT itself/or PSN, you don't get that perk from EB Games or a pre-order of the game.

I don't know if it's different for '15 or the next-gen console but the pre-order bonuses aren't anything special. Whether it be in HUT you get like one/two 'meh' packs and one of them either being a Winter Classic Arena or an arena in general; or some specialized Be a Pro/EASHL equipment for your pro. Having the bonuses from pre-orders the game has no meaning, but obviously pre-ordering is ideal.

OttawaOilers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2014, 09:21 AM
Engebretson
The Bruce is Loose

vCash: 2500
The "gold HUT pack a week for 24 weeks" bonus was next to worthless for me last year. I got nearly nothing of value in any of my packs, other than contracts. I don't think that the pre-order bonuses for this coming year have been announced yet, but if I do end up buying "15" (which I'm still really on the fence about), I'd probably pre-order because it's better than nothing.

Engebretson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2014, 03:51 PM
HunteDxEntitY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engebretson View Post
The "gold HUT pack a week for 24 weeks" bonus was next to worthless for me last year. I got nearly nothing of value in any of my packs, other than contracts. I don't think that the pre-order bonuses for this coming year have been announced yet, but if I do end up buying "15" (which I'm still really on the fence about), I'd probably pre-order because it's better than nothing.
Those packs were pretty worthless lol. I mean they should at least let us sell the cards we get on the auction block!!!!! I was basically opening those free packs and quick selling everything I already had for 0 pucks. Contracts were the only decent thing, and they weren't even necessary to play games. You could just do the contract glitch.

HunteDxEntitY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2014, 05:42 PM
Slapshot_11

Are there any EASHL pre order stuff? And do they affect gameplay or just cosmetic stuff?

Slapshot_11 is offline   Reply With Quote