HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

The Bluth Company Trade/Lineup Thread Part 3

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-08-2014, 09:05 AM
  #926
ArGarBarGar
Global Moderator
Defense Please
 
ArGarBarGar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 33,766
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by l Bruins l View Post
Is anyone looking to sell at the deadline?
I'm looking for some depth at defense if that counts.

ArGarBarGar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2014, 12:09 PM
  #927
dbridge
Bluth Lockout 2015
 
dbridge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Chicago
Country: United States
Posts: 2,526
vCash: 500
I'm not really selling in the sense of giving up on the season, but I have roughly 18 forwards I'd be happy to have in my lineup, so someone like Versteeg or maybe Lupul could be available.

dbridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2014, 05:42 PM
  #928
Jabrony
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 354
vCash: 500
The Rangers and the Sharks have come to an agreement

receive JT Miller (84 ovr C)

receive John Moore (84 ovr LD)

He needed D, I needed offense.

Still entertaining offers on Nasher.

Jabrony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2014, 08:38 PM
  #929
noexult
Registered User
 
noexult's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Oslo
Country: Norway
Posts: 2,236
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabrony View Post
The Rangers and the Sharks have come to an agreement

receive JT Miller (84 ovr C)

receive John Moore (84 ovr LD)

He needed D, I needed offense.

Still entertaining offers on Nasher.
confirms

noexult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2014, 10:17 AM
  #930
ArGarBarGar
Global Moderator
Defense Please
 
ArGarBarGar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 33,766
vCash: 500
Trade deadline, gents!

Looking to switch out my forward depth with defensive depth.

ArGarBarGar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2014, 10:37 PM
  #931
tommydatsyuk
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Canada, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 72
vCash: 500
Halak is on the block guys, looking for a OFD around 83-85 ovr


Last edited by tommydatsyuk: 07-11-2014 at 12:47 AM.
tommydatsyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-11-2014, 10:32 AM
  #932
dbridge
Bluth Lockout 2015
 
dbridge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Chicago
Country: United States
Posts: 2,526
vCash: 500
To

Kris Versteeg ($2.000 million)
Wes Pederson (non-roster)

To

Haydn Fleury (non-roster)
Neil Sloan (non-roster)
Jason McClement (non-roster)

With a large number of forwards worthy of being on the NHL roster, Kris Versteeg had become expendable, especially while having a down year playing on the 3rd line. Filip Forsberg, Oliver Bjorkstrand, or Michael Frolik can take his place with relative ease. This also frees up $2 million for the off-season when Seth Jones will be getting a significant raise. Haydn Fleury comes in as a slow-developing prospect, but he is about to hit his prime development years so there is hope he can become an NHL player still. Neil Sloan adds some defensive depth with room to grow into a potential 3rd pairing D-man. Jason McClement is a younger goalie prospect with a higher ceiling than the rest of Nashville's goalie system.

The Isles get a good player in Versteeg who is just starting to wake up this season. He scored 5 goals over 2 games in the past block. The 2014 Conn Smythe winner will likely be taking on a larger roll in Brooklyn and will try to help lead the team to the playoffs.

dbridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-11-2014, 11:38 AM
  #933
l Bruins l
Registered User
 
l Bruins l's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Brockton MA
Posts: 1,460
vCash: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbridge View Post
To

Kris Versteeg ($2.000 million)
Wes Pederson (non-roster)

To

Haydn Fleury (non-roster)
Neil Sloan (non-roster)
Jason McClement (non-roster)

With a large number of forwards worthy of being on the NHL roster, Kris Versteeg had become expendable, especially while having a down year playing on the 3rd line. Filip Forsberg, Oliver Bjorkstrand, or Michael Frolik can take his place with relative ease. This also frees up $2 million for the off-season when Seth Jones will be getting a significant raise. Haydn Fleury comes in as a slow-developing prospect, but he is about to hit his prime development years so there is hope he can become an NHL player still. Neil Sloan adds some defensive depth with room to grow into a potential 3rd pairing D-man. Jason McClement is a younger goalie prospect with a higher ceiling than the rest of Nashville's goalie system.

The Isles get a good player in Versteeg who is just starting to wake up this season. He scored 5 goals over 2 games in the past block. The 2014 Conn Smythe winner will likely be taking on a larger roll in Brooklyn and will try to help lead the team to the playoffs.
Confirmed. The isles are very happy to have Versteeg to step right in on the 2nd line and help boost us to the playoffs. With depth at defense, there is no issue letting some go help another organization.

l Bruins l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2014, 07:46 PM
  #934
ArGarBarGar
Global Moderator
Defense Please
 
ArGarBarGar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 33,766
vCash: 500

Justin Schultz


Pierre-Marc Bouchard

ArGarBarGar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2014, 08:42 PM
  #935
l Bruins l
Registered User
 
l Bruins l's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Brockton MA
Posts: 1,460
vCash: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArGarBarGar View Post

Justin Schultz


Pierre-Marc Bouchard
Confirmed. I hate Schultz, and this move helps the forward depth of the Islanders.

l Bruins l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2014, 08:48 PM
  #936
Malakian#13
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: capo beach california
Posts: 3,049
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to Malakian#13
The are looking to open up off-season trade negotiations.

The following players are available:

Brad Marchand
Brooks Laich
Kyle Okposo
Adam Pelech
Trevor Daley

I would move some other players in the right deal for a superstar, guys like Sean Couturier, Griffin Reinhart or Ryan Strome.

The Bruins who will not be traded are Bergeron, R. Smith, Toffoli, Traczyk, Lindberg, OEL, Hamilton, McAllister, Ciroi.

I'm open to trading some of my top prospects in a deal for the right player.

Malakian#13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2014, 09:44 PM
  #937
B HOPPS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 76
vCash: 500
The blue jackets have j.schwartz(85LW), D.girardi(88D), F.tyutin(85D) on the block

B HOPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2014, 10:33 PM
  #938
ArGarBarGar
Global Moderator
Defense Please
 
ArGarBarGar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 33,766
vCash: 500
For the record, I will be allowing no holds barred for the final season. No restrictions to trades or buyouts.

ArGarBarGar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2014, 06:40 AM
  #939
dbridge
Bluth Lockout 2015
 
dbridge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Chicago
Country: United States
Posts: 2,526
vCash: 500
I am in the market for a 1st line center who can take a faceoff. Players like Josh Bailey, Vincent Trocheck, Roman Josi, Radko Gudas, Stuart Percy, and maybe Oliver Bjorkstrand could be available.

dbridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2014, 09:01 PM
  #940
Pierce Hawthorne
Formerly Avsare1
 
Pierce Hawthorne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Caverns of Draconis
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,240
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArGarBarGar View Post
For the record, I will be allowing no holds barred for the final season. No restrictions to trades or buyouts.
On this note, the Caps are ready to go Wild.


Given its the last season, were throwing our building strategy out the window.


All players are on the block. Including Ovechkin, Ramholt, Burmistrov, etc. etc.


Open to pretty much anything to try and build the best team for one last season.

Pierce Hawthorne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2014, 09:35 PM
  #941
Ferkland
Mumen Rider
 
Ferkland's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Namek
Posts: 15,321
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierce Hawthorne View Post
On this note, the Caps are ready to go Wild.


Given its the last season, were throwing our building strategy out the window.


All players are on the block. Including Ovechkin, Ramholt, Burmistrov, etc. etc.


Open to pretty much anything to try and build the best team for one last season.
OV to Winnipeg?

Ferkland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2014, 01:18 PM
  #942
l Bruins l
Registered User
 
l Bruins l's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Brockton MA
Posts: 1,460
vCash: 250
have just about everyone On-The-Block

l Bruins l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2014, 02:19 PM
  #943
Bakersman66
Registered User
 
Bakersman66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Toronto
Posts: 432
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by l Bruins l View Post
have just about everyone On-The-Block
I'll take nyquist if you still have him!

Bakersman66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2014, 02:24 PM
  #944
ArGarBarGar
Global Moderator
Defense Please
 
ArGarBarGar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 33,766
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakersman66 View Post
I'll take nyquist if you still have him!
Nah, he belongs back in Detroit.

ArGarBarGar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2014, 03:04 PM
  #945
Bakersman66
Registered User
 
Bakersman66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Toronto
Posts: 432
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArGarBarGar View Post
Nah, he belongs back in Detroit.
He said he doesn't wanna go back. He needs bigger and better.

Bakersman66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2014, 05:09 PM
  #946
l Landeskog l
Landy 4 President
 
l Landeskog l's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,645
vCash: 500
Trade me Landy, Dutchy, or ROR. Whoever has em.

l Landeskog l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2014, 07:24 PM
  #947
l Bruins l
Registered User
 
l Bruins l's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Brockton MA
Posts: 1,460
vCash: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArGarBarGar View Post
Nah, he belongs back in Detroit.
Make an offer.

l Bruins l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2014, 07:32 PM
  #948
l Bruins l
Registered User
 
l Bruins l's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Brockton MA
Posts: 1,460
vCash: 250
Did Pekka Rinne retire on me?

l Bruins l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2014, 07:38 PM
  #949
DatsyukToZetterberg
Alligator!
 
DatsyukToZetterberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Newfoundland
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,630
vCash: 500
It looks like Getzlaf is going to be bought out. His 8.25M salary is just too much of an anchor with this 62M cap and he's now just an 86 overall. Have at him boys.

DatsyukToZetterberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2014, 07:41 PM
  #950
Hooterz
Registered User
 
Hooterz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Ohio
Country: United States
Posts: 2,223
vCash: 500
blues willing to trade just about anyone. Gaborik now an 81 haha, roy 83, backes 85. Zykov jumped to 85 and nichushkin finally to 84.

Hooterz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:20 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2016 All Rights Reserved.