HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Hawks - Blue Jackets

Old
07-09-2014, 02:55 PM
major major

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by monochrome View Post
Sharp is easily a 50 point getter. And thats being modest because he is usually 60 or higher. Yes he is getting up there but if you want a cup contending player right now, he is a great bet. If the jackets want a guy to push them closer to the playoffs, he is your man. I don't understand why a Sharp, Rozsival + 2016 first for Ryan Johansen would be so "laughable".

Johansen is 11 years younger than Sharp, and he's already the best player, a soon to be franchise center. Why is this even a discussion?

major major is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2014, 05:34 AM
pvr
Kruger Line=2.75 Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intense Individual View Post
================================================== =

I like what you did!!! Hopefully you are a chick though ... we agree that RyJo is not the answer and neither is Cam Atkinson ... Jenner hits a spot for some. But not for me ... probably not the greatest trade partners ...
?wahsnairb=brianshaw?

pvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2014, 05:49 AM
SLarmer28

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperDan View Post
To Columbus:

Patrick Sharp

To Chicago:

Nick Foligno
3rd 2015
3rd 2016
Ripoff complete Ripoff.

Columbus gets three years of Patrick Sharp while Chicago only gets one year of Nick Foligno.

SLarmer28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2014, 08:56 AM
ThatHockeyGuy
Rookie User

I think that if they are going to move out sharp they need to get an offer with a little more value to it. Foligno and a couple 3rd rounders won't cut it.

ThatHockeyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2014, 11:02 AM
wahsnairb

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvr View Post
?wahsnairb=brianshaw?
you would be surprised how few see my name.

I think he was just hoping I'm a chick because I called Patty Sharp beautiful, but hello.. look at him.

wahsnairb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2014, 12:22 PM
RomersWorld*

Hawks will keep Sharp unless they are completely blown away by an offer, IMO. I don't see a team like Colombus making that kind of offer because they are unsure if they'll be a serious Cup threat over the next 3 seasons.

I just don't see Sharp getting traded. He is best fit on a top contender but why would the Hawks trade him to someone else going for the Cup? The rumors are BS in my opinion. Hawks aren't trading a 30/30 guy while trying to win the Cup.

RomersWorld* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2014, 02:32 PM
Hawksfan2828

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealisticLeafsFan13 View Post
Keep in mind Sharp plays next to Jonathan Toews. Not saying he's bad, by Ryan Johansen is a borderline 1C and scored 30 with little offensive support, compared to Sharp. Also you wouldn't save much on RyJo because he's do for a big raise after this season.
Sharp was here and lighting the lamp long before Toews.

Hawksfan2828 is offline   Reply With Quote