HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Phi and Nash

Old
07-14-2014, 01:57 PM
Tripod

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyershockey View Post
It would be awesome if Hagg even became a 4-6 defensemen. Top three is hitting his potential and then some. It would have to be something like Voracek + Morin/Sanheim, and even then, Nashville probably wouldn't bite.
If I am Philly...I don't touch any of the kids on D in trades...especially in one where I am trading a top 10 RW in the game for a "potentail" top pairing dman.

Tripod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2014, 02:02 PM
flyershockey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripod View Post
If I am Philly...I don't touch any of the kids on D in trades...especially in one where I am trading a top 10 RW in the game for a "potentail" top pairing dman.
Yeah, but Nashville has no incentive to move a potential top ten defenseman for anything short of an overpayment. It's the same way we feel about Couturier. They're going to want a an elite/borderline elite forward plus another huge asset to move Jones.

flyershockey is offline   Reply With Quote