HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

washington-calgary

Old
07-15-2014, 11:45 PM
snipetype

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adirondack Flames View Post
one guy said that.

I think Regehr was never better than a decent #3, which is where I rate Alzner too.

I think everyone knows Alzner and Backlund are the same age, but if Backlund wasn't a Flame I would not be willing to give up high picks or prospects for him either. We are rebuilding, so I think those are the types of trades that need to be avoided. If we are going to be acquiring players via trade I think they should be in the 18-22 range or not cost valuable assets.
In his prime (2004-2007 ish) Regehr was one of the top 5 defensive dmen in the league.

snipetype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-15-2014, 11:46 PM
snipetype

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acallabeth View Post
yeah right. Backlund isn't worth a 1st alone, and it's MJ + 5th at most.
Though I see no reason to move Johansson for him at all.
He was the best player for Sweden at the world championships... Isn't that your Stanley cup?

snipetype is offline   Reply With Quote