HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Update on Belfour.

Closed Thread

Old
02-18-2004, 01:48 PM
Fan-of-#9

vCash: 500
Update on Belfour.

I'm afraid to post this on the Main Board, because I know there will be people who think it's BS....I assure you it isn't. (although I'm the messenger not the direct source)

Take this for what it's worth, as I have no link to direct you to. I live in Toronto, my buddy has a friend in the Leafs organization, who has requested to be left nameless for obvious reasons.

According to him, Belfour is resting his back for possibly up to 2 more weeks as there is really no rush in getting back immediately. After that it will be tested out but according to the source, this could be the end of the Eagle if his back doesn't feel good after the 3 week layoff. There is definelty no confidence in Belfour's back holding up for the rest of the year.

I expect the Leafs to be heavily pursuing a goalie ASAP.

Should I tell the Leaf faithful??

Old
02-18-2004, 02:00 PM
JOHNBOY
BUFFALO SABRES

Send a message via AIM to JOHNBOY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan-of-#9
I'm afraid to post this on the Main Board, because I know there will be people who think it's BS....I assure you it isn't. (although I'm the messenger not the direct source)

Take this for what it's worth, as I have no link to direct you to. I live in Toronto, my buddy has a friend in the Leafs organization, who has requested to be left nameless for obvious reasons.

According to him, Belfour is resting his back for possibly up to 2 more weeks as there is really no rush in getting back immediately. After that it will be tested out but according to the source, this could be the end of the Eagle if his back doesn't feel good after the 3 week layoff. There is definelty no confidence in Belfour's back holding up for the rest of the year.

I expect the Leafs to be heavily pursuing a goalie ASAP.

Should I tell the Leaf faithful??
Go ahead. Considering you are a Sabre fan and telling leaf fan's this new's more than likely they will get nasty. I f they say anything provocitive or offensive, just go tell Chainshot or Jimbob, the moderator's.

Old
02-18-2004, 02:02 PM
Fan-of-#9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNBOY
Go ahead. I got your back. Considering you are a Sabre fan and telling leaf fan's this new's more than likely they will get nasty.
I really am not in the mood to be put on the stand by Leaf fans right now.

We'll see what happens.

Old
02-18-2004, 02:06 PM
Chainshot
Global Moderator
Give 'em Enough Rope

Awards:
Unsubstantiated rumors. Get a link, PM a mod with the proof and it will be reopened.

Closed Thread