Notices

Simon Gagne

Closed Thread

Old
02-18-2004, 11:00 PM
Dallasman

vCash: 500
Simon Gagne

On the trade rumor board, there is a proposal of Jason Arnott to Philly for Simon Gagne. I don't know about you, but if this is being offered up by either team, I would take this in a second from the Stars point of view. Here is why:

1.Simon Gagne is young(23), talented and has loads of potential. His 6'0 190 pound frame is what the Stars need for a winger. He can score and he can pass. He would be a good addition to this team no questions.

2.The Stars have no one to build around really as the future of the franchise once Mike Modano is gone. I believe that Gagne could be that player that the Stars could build around as the future. It would be a great addition to the future.

This is what I see from a trade like this. Tell me what you think.

Old
02-18-2004, 11:22 PM
Starsdude

vCash: 500
I would go it for simple fact we have no sure fire top six winger other than Morrow under 25. Lines would be:

Gagne-Modano-Lets
Morrow-Turgeon-Guerin
Corson-barnes-young
Ott-Kaps-Oliver

Unbelieveably no one would be out of position but there could be juggling up and down.

Closed Thread