HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Elite Sportswear

Old
08-12-2014, 02:24 AM
StayFrosty

vCash: 500
Elite Sportswear

Any idea if Elite Sportswear is still doing the embroidering for Oilers jerseys?

According to the guy at Jersey City WEM, they are not. Jersey City also would not embroider my Authentic 06 SCF jersey because you now have to buy a jersey directly from them in order to use their embroidery service (which, like everywhere else in the mall at least, is probably using heat-press on jerseys).

If Elite Sportswear is no longer doing it for the Oilers, who is?

However, for the record my most recent game worn Oilers jersey is a Jeff Petry set #2 from the half-season. As of that date, I am certain Elite Sportswear was still doing it.

Last edited by StayFrosty: 08-12-2014 at 02:32 AM.
StayFrosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-12-2014, 01:21 PM
Crude
Rafters 94

As far as I know Game on Sports / The Oilers Store still do legit pro cresting through RMC. Don't have to buy the jersey from them, just have to bring it in with a dry cleaning tag.

Hope this helps.

Crude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-12-2014, 03:21 PM
Psycho Dad
Oil Kings

vCash: 610
Drycleaning tag? That's weird.

As is the stipulation that you have to buy the jersey from Jersey City.

All of these companies send theirs to RMC or Elite to get the embroidery done anyways.

I'm sure Sports Closet would help you out here. They're a great independent shop who are good to their customers.

Psycho Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-12-2014, 04:02 PM
ChaoticOrange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Dad View Post
Drycleaning tag? That's weird.

As is the stipulation that you have to buy the jersey from Jersey City.

All of these companies send theirs to RMC or Elite to get the embroidery done anyways.

I'm sure Sports Closet would help you out here. They're a great independent shop who are good to their customers.
I run a business that does a lot of business with RMC - they ask for a dry cleaning tag for 1) sanitary reasons; some of the jerseys we see come in are absolutely filthy and disgusting, and 2) some of the stitchers have strong scent allergies - to the point they can react very badly to strong colognes and certain detergents.

ChaoticOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-12-2014, 09:17 PM
Psycho Dad
Oil Kings

vCash: 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticOrange View Post
I run a business that does a lot of business with RMC - they ask for a dry cleaning tag for 1) sanitary reasons; some of the jerseys we see come in are absolutely filthy and disgusting, and 2) some of the stitchers have strong scent allergies - to the point they can react very badly to strong colognes and certain detergents.
Thanks for clarifying that. I used them for about a dozen jerseys that were unworn, so perhaps this kind of thing wasn't an issue back then.

Psycho Dad is offline   Reply With Quote