HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Winnipeg Jets
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

I miss watching the Jets.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-12-2014, 02:12 PM
  #51
Resurrection
Registered User
 
Resurrection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,131
vCash: 50
I feel so negative lately. I read comments like people wanting the off season to end right away , and while the 1st part of me jumps to agree, the bigger part of me knows this season is almost all but sure to be another missed playoff chance and more heartbreak. Unless Pavs is shipped out or riding the pine. I just dont see any other way out of this mess until Chevy is fired or pavs is gone.

Resurrection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2014, 06:09 PM
  #52
Hollywood3
Bison/Jet/Moose Fan
 
Hollywood3's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,784
vCash: 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resurrection View Post
I feel so negative lately. I read comments like people wanting the off season to end right away , and while the 1st part of me jumps to agree, the bigger part of me knows this season is almost all but sure to be another missed playoff chance and more heartbreak. Unless Pavs is shipped out or riding the pine. I just dont see any other way out of this mess until Chevy is fired or pavs is gone.
I alwasy look forward to a new hockey season but this year the Jets only account for maybe 5% of my anticipation. My focus wll be on the Bisons and junior teams, and whatever team my sons plays on.

Hollywood3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2014, 07:02 PM
  #53
SCP Guy
Registered User
 
SCP Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The Peg
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,734
vCash: 50
Wow how quickly people forget what it was like to have nhl hockey to watch in the winter.... I shake my head at those who are already apathetic over the jets... Ugggggg

I don't care if dancing Gabe is in net it's still the jets for heavens sake.

SCP Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2014, 07:34 PM
  #54
Derfel*
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 4,637
vCash: 470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resurrection View Post
I feel so negative lately. I read comments like people wanting the off season to end right away , and while the 1st part of me jumps to agree, the bigger part of me knows this season is almost all but sure to be another missed playoff chance and more heartbreak. Unless Pavs is shipped out or riding the pine. I just dont see any other way out of this mess until Chevy is fired or pavs is gone.
Or Pavs has a better year than last season? That is possible, you know.

Derfel* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2014, 07:38 PM
  #55
Derfel*
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 4,637
vCash: 470
Quote:
Originally Posted by rehf View Post
You could probably make a 20 minute lowlight video with only Pavelec
Like this?


Derfel* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2014, 07:39 PM
  #56
KingBogo
Admitted Homer
 
KingBogo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Winnipeg
Posts: 7,885
vCash: 1131
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCP Guy View Post
Wow how quickly people forget what it was like to have nhl hockey to watch in the winter.... I shake my head at those who are already apathetic over the jets... Ugggggg

I don't care if dancing Gabe is in net it's still the jets for heavens sake.
Yup. Just reminding myself we have an NHL team again gives me goosebumps. **** will happen every year, but at least we get to talk about our team

KingBogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2014, 07:43 PM
  #57
jefferoni
mother was a hamster
 
jefferoni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Winnipeg
Country: Canada
Posts: 257
vCash: 777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derfel View Post
Or Pavs has a better year than last season? That is possible, you know.

jefferoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2014, 07:48 PM
  #58
Romang67
BitterSwede
 
Romang67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Bay Area
Country: Sweden
Posts: 18,347
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCP Guy View Post
Wow how quickly people forget what it was like to have nhl hockey to watch in the winter.... I shake my head at those who are already apathetic over the jets... Ugggggg

I don't care if dancing Gabe is in net it's still the jets for heavens sake.
This would probably result in us getting American McJesus, so I'm down with this.

__________________
Team Dunderhead
Winner of the inaugural Romang Award 2014
Romang67 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-14-2014, 09:01 PM
  #59
Winnipeg Jets
Lucky #7
 
Winnipeg Jets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Selkirk
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,786
vCash: 1125
Just have to post this here, I haven't been on HF as much as I usually am during the season but watching this gave me the warm and fuzzies.


Winnipeg Jets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-14-2014, 09:50 PM
  #60
jetsforever
Registered User
 
jetsforever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,299
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnipeg Jets View Post
Just have to post this here, I haven't been on HF as much as I usually am during the season but watching this gave me the warm and fuzzies.

Wow, Trouba and Bogo looking great

jetsforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:13 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.