HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Notices

Enver Lisin

Closed Thread

Old
02-19-2004, 01:02 PM
rabi_sultan

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to rabi_sultan Send a message via AIM to rabi_sultan Send a message via MSN to rabi_sultan Send a message via Yahoo to rabi_sultan
Enver Lisin

I don't know how good this kid is but he's ranked pretty highly and a brief conversation with Eugene (RussianProspects) he told me thats he's a excellent two-way sniper who plays a really solid defensive game. Sounds like a player that MacT would love to have on his team, but how about him for the Oilers using the Philly's first if he drops that far?

Old
02-19-2004, 01:10 PM
Blue Bullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabi_sultan
I don't know how good this kid is but he's ranked pretty highly and a brief conversation with Eugene (RussianProspects) he told me thats he's a excellent two-way sniper who plays a really solid defensive game. Sounds like a player that MacT would love to have on his team, but how about him for the Oilers using the Philly's first if he drops that far?
I highly doubt he will drop to the Philly pick. From where McKeens and Redline rank him he will go in the 10-15 range. Therefore the Oilers would need to pick him with their first pick and I don't think that would be much of a stretch. He's considered the fastest player in the draft and it is his speed and hussle that make him good defensively. Goes to the net and likes to shoot but can sometime be inconsistent in his scoring. I don't know but this guy sounds like Radek Dvorak and I would love to have another Dvorak on the team.

Old
02-19-2004, 02:26 PM
Cerebral

I just drafted him in one of my EHM leagues and he is starting to tear it up.. he's definitely a good one My question is: does he get his goals via his speed or his natural skill? We really need to draft for overall skill with this first pick.. we can fix a few defensive deficiencies later on but the Oilers really need some guys who can just plain put the puck in the net!

Old
02-19-2004, 02:32 PM
Boondock Saint

I would love for one of him or Sindel to drop to our Philly first. I feel the single biggest need on this team is a one-shot scorer. Someone with enough skill to bury his chances regularly. But, I think both will be gone before then, especially if Philly wins their division. Then the pick will be at best about 27th. If NJ can pass them and win that division, our pick will be about 23rd or 24th.

Old
02-19-2004, 02:45 PM
kyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerebral
I just drafted him in one of my EHM leagues and he is starting to tear it up.. he's definitely a good one My question is: does he get his goals via his speed or his natural skill? We really need to draft for overall skill with this first pick.. we can fix a few defensive deficiencies later on but the Oilers really need some guys who can just plain put the puck in the net!
Is EHM Eastside Hockey Manager? If so, can I get a newer version of it? (beyond Spezza)?

Old
02-19-2004, 03:33 PM
Cerebral

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle
Is EHM Eastside Hockey Manager? If so, can I get a newer version of it? (beyond Spezza)?
Yep, EHM is Eastside Hockey Manager.. you don't really need a newer version (1.16 is the best IMO), you just need updated roster files. Search around the net for a bit and I'm sure you'll find some..

Old
02-19-2004, 06:22 PM
USC Trojans
AD

Lisin is someone I'd like the Oilers to get. He's probably not rated high enough to be drafted with the Oiler's pick, but if he drops down to Philly's I'd be happy if they got him then.

He's an explosive right winger with great scoring skills...he's also probably the best skater in the draft, something that the Oilers love. He's also responsible defensively, which I'm sure puts him high on Lowe's list. From the looks of it, he seems perfect for our team and fits in with our need for a scoring right winger.

Old
02-19-2004, 08:11 PM
Oi'll say!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabi_sultan
Sounds like a player that MacT would love to have on his team
Honestly, who would wanna coach a kid named Never Lissin?

Old
02-19-2004, 08:46 PM
USC Trojans
AD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oi'll say!
Honestly, who would wanna coach a kid named Never Lissin?
Hilarious!
Maybe in Russia his name is pronounced differently, but North American commentators will butcher his name anyways.

Closed Thread