HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk
National Hockey League Talk Discuss NHL players, teams, games, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

What team do you hate the most?

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-20-2004, 10:10 PM
  #101
wendelissimo
Registered User
 
wendelissimo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Oakville, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 184
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to wendelissimo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface
Nah, i still hate the leaf players, i still hate Cujo as a matter of fact, i also don't like Fat Quinn anymore.

I'm a Canuck-Penguin fan you retard...read the title of the thread, go cry somewhere else. Alot of people hate the "Laffs" so get over it already, i could care less how many people hate the Canucks or the Penguins, i don't own the team i cheer for them.
Penguins fan, 'nuff said.
and i'm a retard cause i have an opinion, wow, how insightful.


And whats with people ragging on the city of TO, about 50% of the taxes in our country come from there, to bail out bankrupt provinces like you B.C.

wendelissimo is offline  
Old
02-20-2004, 10:11 PM
  #102
wendelissimo
Registered User
 
wendelissimo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Oakville, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 184
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to wendelissimo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caniacforever
wendelissimo and scarface, keep the personal attacks out of this. This thread can stay open if we can discuss the topic instead of attacking each other.

Thanks.
apologies, I'm just sick of people slamming my city, talk hockey all you want, bring an argument....just have something to say, and quit bashing my hometown. its just hockey.

wendelissimo is offline  
Old
02-20-2004, 10:12 PM
  #103
Vagrant
The Czech Condor
 
Vagrant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 19,945
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Vagrant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface
Its not personal at all. I don't know how you see it as personal, this is all just for fun. The Toronto fans take this to heart and its funny that they do. I'm a die hard pens and canuck fan and damn do the pens get mocked i don't go and cry...i just laugh.

The team i hate the most is Toronto. I could care less how much leaf fans cry about how we are jealous cuz really i just hate the leafs and thats that.
Well the particular posts I was talking about was the one where you called wendelissimo a "baby" and a "retard". Those are both personal attacks at a person's character and not directed towards the team in question. Attacking a person in a way that is intented to demean his character is a personal attack. It doesn't matter how the person takes it even. I'm just saying keep it limited to teams and we're all good, if personal attacks keep up this thread is going to demean itself into a flame war and nobody wants that.

Vagrant is offline  
Old
02-20-2004, 10:16 PM
  #104
wendelissimo
Registered User
 
wendelissimo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Oakville, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 184
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to wendelissimo
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeofWindsor
You expect Leaf-Bashers to have something like that?
based on some of these posts, I guess i should expect very little.

wendelissimo is offline  
Old
02-20-2004, 10:17 PM
  #105
leafaholix*
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Ron Hainsey is King!
Country: Botswana
Posts: 22,934
vCash: 500
Favourite teams...

1. Leafs.
2. Ottawa
3. Vancouver
4. Edmonton/Calgary/Montreal
7. Kings
8. Boston

Least favourite teams...

- Rangers
- Islanders
- Philadelphia
- Devils.
- Tampa
- Florida
- Carolina
- Anaheim
- Colorado
- Buffalo

I don't mind...

- San Jose
- Minnesota
- St. Louis
- Pittsburgh

Fans I don't like much...

- Montreal (quite a few I don't like)
- Philadelphia (classless)
- Buffalo (all 375 of them)
- Rangers
- Islanders

leafaholix* is offline  
Old
02-20-2004, 10:20 PM
  #106
wendelissimo
Registered User
 
wendelissimo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Oakville, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 184
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to wendelissimo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface
Yeah BC sucks soo much when we had the huge sars out break...oh wait we didn't have that now did we?

BC isn't the one crying to Ottawa for money, thats Toronto buddy...get ur facts straight.

Caniac, sorry for calling him a retard..thats hardly a huge put down but i get your point, i apologize that one. It's all in good fun though, i'm just sittin her laughing at how angry TML fans get.
wake up, your socialist government is running the largest debt in Canada, yet you have the most resources. Ontarios books are better than yours despite Sars, and we dont have half the natural resources of wood and gas, and more.
Ontario and Alberta are the engines for this country, if you don't realize what a mess your province is in , you really should look into it.
As far as whinning, I dont mind an argument, but I won't sit and read baseless facts by someone who posts here for a living, 4,700 posts? maybe you should get out more.
k, no more, i'm out.

wendelissimo is offline  
Old
02-20-2004, 10:21 PM
  #107
wendelissimo
Registered User
 
wendelissimo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Oakville, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 184
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to wendelissimo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface
Yeah BC sucks soo much when we had the huge sars out break...oh wait we didn't have that now did we?

BC isn't the one crying to Ottawa for money, thats Toronto buddy...get ur facts straight.

Caniac, sorry for calling him a retard..thats hardly a huge put down but i get your point, i apologize that one. It's all in good fun though, i'm just sittin here laughing at how angry TML fans get.


Why do i hate the leafs: They think they are the best team in hockey, they aren't.
They think they only matter in hockey, they don't. Also its a BC-Ontario hatred thats fun and good times, Vancouver hates Toronto and vice versa...relax bud.
I dont know anyone in TO that hates Vancouver, and I've lived in both cities, you are just inciting grief.

wendelissimo is offline  
Old
02-20-2004, 10:26 PM
  #108
Vagrant
The Czech Condor
 
Vagrant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 19,945
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Vagrant
This thread was just a ticking time bomb. I tried to salvage it somewhat, but you guys just didn't go for that I guess.

Shut down.

Vagrant is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:04 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.