Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Cougars!!! Cougars!!!

Old
04-17-2007, 12:03 AM
Mack

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Mack
Cougars!!! Cougars!!!

The Prince George Cougars are going to the western finals vs the vancouver giants!!!!

WOOOOOOO
what a game to clinch . 8-2 final over Everrett. Drazenovic had 2 goals Wishart was all over the place and scoring a goal. Setoguchi, man this guy is good!

GO COUGARS!!!

Mack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2007, 12:10 AM
Jared Ramsden

Send a message via AIM to Jared Ramsden Send a message via MSN to Jared Ramsden Send a message via Yahoo to Jared Ramsden
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
The Prince George Cougars are going to the western finals vs the vancouver giants!!!!

WOOOOOOO
what a game to clinch . 8-2 final over Everrett. Drazenovic had 2 goals Wishart was all over the place and scoring a goal. Setoguchi, man this guy is good!

GO COUGARS!!!
Wow. I'm don't follow the WHL like I do the NHL, but I work most of the Hitmen games and I have to say I'm pretty shocked at Everett getting upset. They had the best record in the CHL correct?

Jared Ramsden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2007, 12:12 AM
oiler-dude

God I hope I can get tix for Game 3 or 4 next round. But I'm guessing it'll be hard. Packed house tonight, no?

I was going to go tonight too, but I had a midterm I had to get prepared for. Gay.

oiler-dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2007, 12:18 AM
Mack

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiler-dude View Post
God I hope I can get tix for Game 3 or 4 next round. But I'm guessing it'll be hard. Packed house tonight, no?

I was going to go tonight too, but I had a midterm I had to get prepared for. Gay.
5900+ standing room only. i have never seen it like this here before. i wasnt here in the hamhuis or brewer days but i think this is just crazy right now! great to see the plex rockin!

Old
04-17-2007, 12:19 AM
oiler-dude

Quote:
5900+ standing room only. i have never seen it like this here before. i wasnt here in the hamhuis or brewer days but i think this is just crazy right now! great to see the plex rockin!
Well, I guess I'll have to get online fast to get me some tickets then! Man I hope I can get them!

Old
04-17-2007, 12:20 AM
Mack

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiler-dude View Post
Well, I guess I'll have to get online fast to get me some tickets then! Man I hope I can get them!

10 am tommorrow morning! gettem while they are hot!

Old
04-17-2007, 12:23 AM
oiler-dude

Quote:
10 am tommorrow morning! gettem while they are hot!
****, I'll be at school. Maybe I can run home quickly and order them.

Old
04-17-2007, 12:46 AM
TrappedInFullerton
Murray SMASH

Wooooo! I wish I could go to those games! The Cougars are kicking ass and takin' names

TrappedInFullerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2007, 12:47 AM
TrappedInFullerton
Murray SMASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared Ramsden View Post
Wow. I'm don't follow the WHL like I do the NHL, but I work most of the Hitmen games and I have to say I'm pretty shocked at Everett getting upset. They had the best record in the CHL correct?
Everett was the #1 team in the WHL, yes, so them getting upset, and like this, by the #7 Cougars is big. Cougars are full of confidence right now and riding HIGH

TrappedInFullerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2007, 12:51 AM
Hedberg
MLD Glue Guy

I thought Everett would win the Memorial Cup this year. This is a shocking collapse.

Hedberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2007, 01:30 AM
ChumpyG
Jibbity jibbity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared Ramsden View Post
At one point this season they had the most GF and the fewest GA of any team in the W,O,QMJ, and NHL. Way to go Cougs!!!! Hell yeah!!!

Hope they keep it up against the G-Men.

ChumpyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2007, 06:33 AM
spintheblackcircle
Global Moderator
s'all good, man.

The fact that PG lost their captain, Eric Hunter, to a broken leg earlier in the playoffs makes this even more impressive. Seto is really going to be a player on the next level.

spintheblackcircle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2007, 11:36 AM
pdxshark

HAHAHAHAHA now thats what we call karma. Eat it constantine

pdxshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2007, 12:13 PM
membleypeg

Cougs Fans unite!!!!!!

Being a displaced and former season ticket holding cougar fan, I am sure disappointed in not being able to attend these games. I have a few questions for the great fans from PG:

Was the CN center (formerly the Multiplex) as loud during the game last night as it was during the great playoff run when the Cougars upset Portland and Kamloops (the days of Chara, Bouck, Betts, etc.). If so, it must have been deafening in the barn last night?

Do the Cougs still have that wild fan who would rock the place during the playing of "It makes me want to Shout?"

All the best to the long suffering PG fans, and good luck in the series with Vancouver. My kids can wear their PG cougars tee shirst with pride these days.

membleypeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2007, 12:16 PM
Resolute

Quote:
According to the radio broadcast last night, it was the first sellout since 1999.

Given the rumblings of the Cougars days in PG being numbered earlier in the season, this run is nothing but good for that city. The people of Prince George really needed a shot in the arm to rediscover the WHL.

Resolute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2007, 09:02 PM
oiler-dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by membleypeg View Post
Being a displaced and former season ticket holding cougar fan, I am sure disappointed in not being able to attend these games. I have a few questions for the great fans from PG:

Was the CN center (formerly the Multiplex) as loud during the game last night as it was during the great playoff run when the Cougars upset Portland and Kamloops (the days of Chara, Bouck, Betts, etc.). If so, it must have been deafening in the barn last night?

Do the Cougs still have that wild fan who would rock the place during the playing of "It makes me want to Shout?"

All the best to the long suffering PG fans, and good luck in the series with Vancouver. My kids can wear their PG cougars tee shirst with pride these days.
Yeah, that guy is still there. Always pumps the crowd up.

For those of you wondering, all ticketmaster has (online) is Standing Room Only, so essentially it's sold out already. I managed to snag 2 tickets (accidentally bought Game 3 not 4, though ). Should be great!

Old
04-17-2007, 09:38 PM
Canadian Chris

I got 6 tickets to both games 3 and 4 ....right behind the visitors net like alwayts...we were at ticketmaster by 840am...and were still WAY back in line...was so crazy!

loved how the crazy guy was running around with the golf club last night too...god...that was such a wicked rush!

Canadian Chris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2007, 10:10 PM
oiler-dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Chris View Post
I got 6 tickets to both games 3 and 4 ....right behind the visitors net like alwayts...we were at ticketmaster by 840am...and were still WAY back in line...was so crazy!

loved how the crazy guy was running around with the golf club last night too...god...that was such a wicked rush!
Lucky...

I went online again after I got home from school, hoping I could get something for game 4, but all I got was standing room, and I didn't really want to drive 1+ hours for a standing room ticket.

Old
04-17-2007, 11:53 PM
Crusty

Quote:
Originally Posted by membleypeg View Post

Crusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-18-2007, 12:54 AM
Transported Upstater

I'd really like to see PG beat Vancouver. The Giants are going to the Memorial Cup anyways due to them being the host, and I'd really like to see the Cougars get there as well.

Transported Upstater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-18-2007, 09:18 AM
Ti-girl

Send a message via AIM to Ti-girl Send a message via Yahoo to Ti-girl
I'm glad the Tips are out.

Now my Tigers have to beat the Hitmen and the Giants have to beat the Cougars and my dream final would be set.

04-18-2007, 10:25 AM
OHLArenaGuide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transported Upstater View Post
I'd really like to see PG beat Vancouver. The Giants are going to the Memorial Cup anyways due to them being the host, and I'd really like to see the Cougars get there as well.
Amen. I'm not big on the Hitmen at all and the Wheaties have had enough success over the years.

OHLArenaGuide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2007, 11:57 PM
Mack

i got my tickets to game #4!! woooooo!

they are getting beat up right now in van 4-1 but....oh dam 5-1 now......oh well. thats why its a best of 7 not 2!

that crazy guy behind the cougers bench is still there he still freaks out when that song comes on. i wasnt here in pg when all those guys were there in 1998-1999 but this is the fullest ive ever seen it.

Old
04-22-2007, 02:30 AM
halfofwhat

i hope the giants sweep the cougars, i'm seeing one game and i hope it's in the finals!!

halfofwhat is offline   Reply With Quote