HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT: Namur metro?

Old
04-23-2007, 04:45 PM
Mr. Hab

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WEEB View Post
Bah, basically the firefighters have this "sauvetage en espace clos et hauteur" thing, and they are the ones that are trained for all rescue operations in irregular areas, whether it be underground or in the air (like a bridge). I'm guessing that they are also the ones trained for anything going on in the Métro. For anything suspicious, whether it be smoke, bomb scare, etc., they are automatically called. It doesn't even have to be anything really like that, but if there is something going on it's always good to have them there just in case.

As for the Dogs, yeah I know you,re just excited about Price, it's just that I find it a bit odd to put him ahead of all the other prospects combined in Hamilton. It's a team game, and honestly, if Price didn't perform, it really would have been cheap for all the other guys to know that there season ends because the NHL org. decided that Price was more important than all of them (Grabo, Kost, Lapierre, etc etc etc).
Tabarnouche!! T'en connais sur les pompiers!!
You know your firetruck info!!

One thing I know about firetrucks (simpler version of what you know!!), is that even if you see one it doesn't always mean there's a fire...like you mentioned it could be for other reasons, prevention...
------------------ --------------------------
Back to Bulldogs and Price!! Don't worry...I know exactly what you mean...I even didn't forget about Danis and what he may be thinking...there is definitely more than Price out there (Lapierre who I'm a huge fan of; Chipchura who again I'm a huge fan of; Grabovski; Kosts when he returns (became more and more of a fan since I see more assertiveness/confidence to his game & not just talent); O'Byrne...how is he doing anyway?, Cote who unfortunately is injured; D'Agostini, Milroy, etc...

Anyways...I'm definitely (kind of!! ) annoying with the whole "Go Price Go!!", but I also feel that the HABS future can depend a lot on Carey Price...so that could be a very good thing...I hope!! (even I'm trying not to put too much pressure on him as a fan!)..., also...'cause good teams win with good goalies: Brodeur, Kiprusoff, Luongo, Giguere, Roy, etc...).

Mr. Hab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-23-2007, 05:25 PM
Kafka

I heard that WaffleDave was there and his fans gattered to form an uncontrolable crowed requirering assistance.

Kafka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-23-2007, 05:49 PM
kdawg3522

Namur metro is the ghetts.

kdawg3522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-23-2007, 05:51 PM
SpreeEndaz

I tried to find a clue for a while so I thought that since Namur backwards is Ruman and based on this article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sig_Ruman

Sig Ruman is a german electric engineer, is it the famous Engineers of the Axis that are attacking us?

SpreeEndaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-23-2007, 11:07 PM
Pascal

was there today, everything was normal

Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2007, 01:03 AM
GSK*

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdawg3522 View Post
Namur metro is the ghetts.
I was living not far away of the baseball field. One of my friend die backstabbed not far away Julep may be 4 years ago.

Namur is ghetto.

GSK* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2007, 10:35 AM
waffledave
waffledave, from hf

I was there today and didn't see anything out of the ordinary. I guess it could have just been a gang shooting or something, but all the firetrucks and stuff made it seem like it could be something more (plus roping off the area).

But yeah, Namur is pretty ghetts.

waffledave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2007, 10:36 AM
Pascal

let's not go as to WHY it's ghetto..

Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2007, 11:25 AM
Kafka

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffledave View Post
I was there today and didn't see anything out of the ordinary. I guess it could have just been a gang shooting or something, but all the firetrucks and stuff made it seem like it could be something more (plus roping off the area).

But yeah, Namur is pretty ghetts.
Ha Ha Ha... I find it funny to learn you where there like I said previously.

Kafka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2007, 12:03 PM
Doctor House

Quote:
Originally Posted by WEEB View Post
One interesting thing is that the crime rate hasn't really gone up.
Montreal media blow everything up these days especially since we missed the playoffs!

Doctor House is offline   Reply With Quote