HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Brown Skating Without Contact

Closed Thread

Old
02-22-2004, 01:37 PM
agentfouser
Playoffs?!?!

vCash: 500
Brown Skating Without Contact

down at the bottom of the page

good news, but i imagine that he's still a ways from playing. i'd love to see him with frolov and stumpel. cammalleri played well last night but i don't think he is the best fit with those two - that line needs someone who can park themselves in front of the net (like barney).

Old
02-22-2004, 02:04 PM
punchy1

I agree. Camms is a first or second line player. He needs to be the flyer on his line. It would be grand to see him center a speed/skill line for us. I am not sold on Brown being ready for top six action yet but maybe so. I would like to see him there for the rest of the season and see if we couldn't get him on track to be there. It would be super to have him there.

Straka/Camms/Ziggy
Frolov/Stumpel(or upgrade)/Brownbarneyetc.
Luc/Army/Klatt
Avery/Ebell/Lapp
Aulin,Hogeboom,Kanko etc as alts. I don't know, not bad. I would like to replace Stumpel but if we had to keep him feel that he and Frolov are developing chem together. I would like to upgrade Cammy as well but IF that were it next year feel that between he and Army and Aulin we might be alright. Straka has played Center as well and it might be a Camms/Straka/Palffy line.

Of course, Andy won't be able to let that happen and will have Sim or a player like that up front with them instead so we won't see it anyways. :0

Old
02-22-2004, 02:57 PM
Sydor25
LA Kings

Send a message via ICQ to Sydor25
You forgot to add that power forward that is John Trip.

Old
02-22-2004, 05:55 PM
punchy1

Your right mate. What were I thinking! Tripp/Chartrand/Sim for our "energy" line. Andy would love that one. Of course, it would be funny if it weren't bloody true.

Old
02-22-2004, 08:19 PM
LuckyLUC20

Awesome ... It would be great to get Brown back. The couple of games he played when he initially came back from the ankle sprain injury were great. He was physical, using his body and made some nice plays including that goal by Esa Pirnes during the Ducks/Kings game at Staples. Hopefully he keeps it up when he comes back. Getting Straka and Brown back will definitely give the Kings a huge lift.

Closed Thread