HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Crush the Sabres!!

Closed Thread

Old
05-03-2007, 01:32 AM
Polakdave
Official Sens' Polak

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Polakdave Send a message via MSN to Polakdave Send a message via Yahoo to Polakdave
Crush the Sabres!!

Hey, Sens fan here. I would love nothing more than for you guys to crush the Sabres. Not because I don't want to face them, but if they go out early, we can laugh right back at them and call them chokers (like they did to us last year).

Anyways, I have watched all your games this series. I can honestly say, I haven't yelled go NY this many times in my life (First the NYI now the NYR).

So crush them please. You guys are only two wins away. Make us Canadians smile a bid. We've already made all our buffalo extinct, you Americans might as well exterminate yours too

Anyways, tomorrow....

LETS GO RANGERS, LETS GO

Good luck!

Old
05-03-2007, 01:39 AM
NewYorkStranger

Haha thank you. The Sabres are very good, hopefully we can overcome them and see you guys in the ECF. Good luck finishing off the Devils.

Old
05-03-2007, 07:47 AM
WheresBarnaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by polski_orzel View Post
Hey, Sens fan here. I would love nothing more than for you guys to crush the Sabres. Not because I don't want to face them, but if they go out early, we can laugh right back at them and call them chokers (like they did to us last year).

Anyways, I have watched all your games this series. I can honestly say, I haven't yelled go NY this many times in my life (First the NYI now the NYR).

So crush them please. You guys are only two wins away. Make us Canadians smile a bid. We've already made all our buffalo extinct, you Americans might as well exterminate yours too

Anyways, tomorrow....

LETS GO RANGERS, LETS GO

Good luck!

You guy's get rid of NJ and it's a deal.

Old
05-03-2007, 08:09 AM
comeonnow

Send a message via Yahoo to comeonnow
The proofs is on the ice as it's always been. The last 5 years the Sens have choked. Period. If the Sabres choke, so call it. Buffalo teams have done it for years, but as with you i am also not a bandwaggoner. Alfie has actually showed up and played this year, and Emery to. We'll see what happens,(you better hope the Sabres and the Sens don't meet again this year).

Old
05-03-2007, 08:12 AM
Alfie_11

that's what i'm hoping for, a Rangers/Senators conference final

Old
05-03-2007, 08:25 PM
Capitain Midnight
Trust me, I'm a doc

Quote:
Originally Posted by polski_orzel View Post
Hey, Sens fan here. I would love nothing more than for you guys to crush the Sabres.
Uparently, senz fans kant speel. sew week. lern too tipe.

Old
05-03-2007, 08:29 PM
Clock

Quote:
Originally Posted by comeonnow View Post
The proofs is on the ice as it's always been. The last 5 years the Sens have choked. Period. If the Sabres choke, so call it. Buffalo teams have done it for years, but as with you i am also not a bandwaggoner. Alfie has actually showed up and played this year, and Emery to. We'll see what happens,(you better hope the Sabres and the Sens don't meet again this year).
Emery gives rebounds away like candy... the Sens have great defense, but they're making Emery look better than he is.

Closed Thread