HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Notices

Please for the love of christ no ... don't do it Liepold

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-25-2007, 06:10 PM
  #226
mouser
Global Moderator
Business of Hockey
 
mouser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: South Mountain
Posts: 10,753
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
You bet he can. He can drop marketing. No advertising. He can disallow things like College Night, where College Students received a discount ticket (funny, Leipold never advertised this "service" at local colleges, but he's the best marketer in the NHL). He can stop the corporate sales department from answering phone calls.

Frankly, once he takes control of this team, he can and will do whatever it takes to make sure we do not reach 14,000.
If he wants to stay under 14k tickets he probably doesn't need to do anything really. If the reaction on this board in any way resembles the response of the average Nashville fan then Balsillie could simply keep his mouth shut the entire 07-08 season and let the animosity towards him work its course on attendance.

mouser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-25-2007, 07:05 PM
  #227
GSC2k2*
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,375
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
You bet he can. He can drop marketing. No advertising. He can disallow things like College Night, where College Students received a discount ticket (funny, Leipold never advertised this "service" at local colleges, but he's the best marketer in the NHL). He can stop the corporate sales department from answering phone calls.

Frankly, once he takes control of this team, he can and will do whatever it takes to make sure we do not reach 14,000.
Legally speaking, he could not do that. Actions of that sort would constitute bad faith, and the Metro government would have an open/shut case that the escape provision would not be triggered.

(And yes, I am a lawyer).

GSC2k2* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-25-2007, 07:59 PM
  #228
vivianmb
Registered User
 
vivianmb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: winnipeg
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,880
vCash: 500
interesting, would that be provable? (and i'm asking aserious question, not busting your chops.)

vivianmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2007, 12:53 AM
  #229
JRod1887
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Pittsburgh
Country: United States
Posts: 188
vCash: 500
As a Penguins' fan, I wanted to come over and wish you guys the best of luck. We over at the Pens' boards can empathise with this situation. I'll be routing for you guys all the way.

JRod1887 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2007, 09:20 AM
  #230
braindead
Registered User
 
braindead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: The cookie spoke
Country: Tibet
Posts: 2,701
vCash: 500
Definition of irony: Being in NYC the last week on business and having to read all of the breaking news about the Preds on my Blackberry.

I've had the male equivalent of morning sickness ever since.

braindead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2007, 09:27 AM
  #231
Stranger
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Nashville
Country: United States
Posts: 5,431
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gscarpenter2002 View Post
Legally speaking, he could not do that. Actions of that sort would constitute bad faith, and the Metro government would have an open/shut case that the escape provision would not be triggered.

(And yes, I am a lawyer).
The way I understand it, and correct me if I'm wrong, is that the good faith agreement would be with the NHL in terms of blocking the sale. Wouldn't there have to be a requirement in the lease deal that would state the good faith agreement?

Stranger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2007, 09:29 AM
  #232
Stranger
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Nashville
Country: United States
Posts: 5,431
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouser View Post
If he wants to stay under 14k tickets he probably doesn't need to do anything really. If the reaction on this board in any way resembles the response of the average Nashville fan then Balsillie could simply keep his mouth shut the entire 07-08 season and let the animosity towards him work its course on attendance.
Actually, you'd be surprised. Many people in Nashville are getting upset at the possible removal of our team. The local radio stations are getting fired up and it appears that some businesses might be stepping up.

Again, its sad it has to come to this to wake people up. And its probably too little, too late. But we're going down swinging.

Honestly, I'm very excited that people are wanting to stick it to the owner rather than just give him a even bigger excuse to move the team.

Stranger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2007, 09:58 AM
  #233
Shaun_W_W
Registered User
 
Shaun_W_W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,476
vCash: 500
If the Preds come to Southern Ontario they will be sold out every game. If they could get close to that in Nashville then you would have an argument but with one of the best teams in the league you guys still cannot make any money.

Shaun_W_W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2007, 10:01 AM
  #234
Forget_The_Past
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 194
vCash: 500
The trend is clear

Kitchener/Waterloo, Ontario
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Quebec City, Quebec
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Red Deer, Alberta
Victoria, B.C.
Halifax/Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

What do these fine Canadian cities all have in common? Each and every one of them would be better suited to be home to an NHL team than Nashville, Tennessee.


Prior to my new duties at Connected, I spent over two years on the road reporting for Sportsnet. The majority of my travel was in the United States. I learned a lot of things on the road, but the one that stands out the most is that 95 per cent of Americans don’t care about hockey and the NHL.

Oh sure, there are pockets of hardcore NHL fans in a select few American cities. But for the most part, the NHL is not even on the sporting radar in the U.S.

http://www2.sportsnet.ca/blogs/jim_l...rend_is_clear/

Forget_The_Past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2007, 10:07 AM
  #235
golfmade
Go Preds Go
 
golfmade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Taiwan
Country: Taiwan
Posts: 19,460
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forget_The_Past View Post
The trend is clear

Kitchener/Waterloo, Ontario
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Quebec City, Quebec
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Red Deer, Alberta
Victoria, B.C.
Halifax/Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

What do these fine Canadian cities all have in common? Each and every one of them would be better suited to be home to an NHL team than Nashville, Tennessee.


Prior to my new duties at Connected, I spent over two years on the road reporting for Sportsnet. The majority of my travel was in the United States. I learned a lot of things on the road, but the one that stands out the most is that 95 per cent of Americans don’t care about hockey and the NHL.

Oh sure, there are pockets of hardcore NHL fans in a select few American cities. But for the most part, the NHL is not even on the sporting radar in the U.S.

http://www2.sportsnet.ca/blogs/jim_l...rend_is_clear/
Red Deer can support an NHL team? Let alone Victoria or a few other cities you listed?

Take your elitism elsewhere.

Where do you come up with "95%" by the way?

*When I say 'your and you' I'm talking about Lang.


Last edited by golfmade: 05-26-2007 at 10:17 AM.
golfmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2007, 10:24 AM
  #236
Shaun_W_W
Registered User
 
Shaun_W_W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,476
vCash: 500
Red Deers Population is like 80 000 and a hour and a half either way to a city worth living in (Edmonton and Calgary).

Shaun_W_W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2007, 10:32 AM
  #237
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod
 
barrytrotzsneck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 30,880
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun_W_W View Post
Red Deers Population is like 80 000 and a hour and a half either way to a city worth living in (Edmonton and Calgary).
both of which have teams with loyal fanbases.

And tell me about the corporate support Red Deer could generate?

This is the annoying thing about trying to talk about this subject with the average Joe Schmoe hockey fan. They live in a world where all that matters is having fan support. Nashville, contrary to popular belief, has that. What they lack(similar to what Red Deer or most of the other cities mentioned would lack) is corporate support. If you'd read most any of the articles floating around, even the ones that are tilted against Nashville acknowledge how high our season ticket base is, how good walk-up sales are...and point out that it's the >100 dollar tickets in the lower bowl...the ones that businesses typically buy in most cities...that are going unsold. The difference is that Nashville has the POTENTIAL to fill those seats, even if they're not, so far. The area is growing exponentially in terms of businesses relocating to town. Can Red Deer or Kitchener say that? They'd have their core fan base, but the growth opportunity is non existent...which is sadly the case with many similarly sized "cities' in Canada...something the league is cognizant of. If it were as simple as 'fan support,' every medium sized town in Canada would have an NHL team, but there's far more complicated factors to consider.

__________________
www.thepredatorial.com

barrytrotzsneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2007, 10:37 AM
  #238
DeTWings32
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 58
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forget_The_Past View Post
The trend is clear

Kitchener/Waterloo, Ontario
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Quebec City, Quebec
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Red Deer, Alberta
Victoria, B.C.
Halifax/Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

What do these fine Canadian cities all have in common? Each and every one of them would be better suited to be home to an NHL team than Nashville, Tennessee.


Prior to my new duties at Connected, I spent over two years on the road reporting for Sportsnet. The majority of my travel was in the United States. I learned a lot of things on the road, but the one that stands out the most is that 95 per cent of Americans donít care about hockey and the NHL.

Oh sure, there are pockets of hardcore NHL fans in a select few American cities. But for the most part, the NHL is not even on the sporting radar in the U.S.

http://www2.sportsnet.ca/blogs/jim_l...rend_is_clear/

Typical Canadian Bias. I want more than anything for a team to be back in Winnipeg but not if it means taking from Nashville or any other "newer" american market. I Will be routing for nashville through all of this, their franchise has no where to go but up. Jim Basillie is a slimball who is motivated to do what is in his best interest and not the fans. (Pittsburgh was a fine example of this)

All I can say is that I hope everyone in nashville attendeds as many games as possible to prove this ******* wrong about the potential of hockey in newer markets.

DeTWings32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2007, 12:03 PM
  #239
utmfisher19
Registered User
 
utmfisher19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Nashville, Tn
Country: United States
Posts: 919
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to utmfisher19 Send a message via MSN to utmfisher19 Send a message via Yahoo to utmfisher19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun_W_W View Post
If the Preds come to Southern Ontario they will be sold out every game. If they could get close to that in Nashville then you would have an argument but with one of the best teams in the league you guys still cannot make any money.
We averaged 90%....

We didnt lose that much money. Leipold lied. Powers Management, which runs the day-to-day operations for the Predators (and owned by Leipold), had a 45 million dollar INCREASE in revenue in the same time span he "lost 60 million".

We only lost 15 million total in the years. Those numbers were twisted.

Plus, if the team moves to Southern Ontario, does the hockey market really grow? Negative...

Nashville has just as much, HARDCORE FANS, as SoOntario has, but the problem lies with the businesses (which hopefully, the new owner can take care of)

utmfisher19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2007, 04:59 PM
  #240
belle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 116
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forget_The_Past View Post
The trend is clear

Kitchener/Waterloo, Ontario
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Quebec City, Quebec
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Red Deer, Alberta
Victoria, B.C.
Halifax/Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

What do these fine Canadian cities all have in common? Each and every one of them would be better suited to be home to an NHL team than Nashville, Tennessee.


Prior to my new duties at Connected, I spent over two years on the road reporting for Sportsnet. The majority of my travel was in the United States. I learned a lot of things on the road, but the one that stands out the most is that 95 per cent of Americans donít care about hockey and the NHL.

Oh sure, there are pockets of hardcore NHL fans in a select few American cities. But for the most part, the NHL is not even on the sporting radar in the U.S.

http://www2.sportsnet.ca/blogs/jim_l...rend_is_clear/
In other words, you don't believe the NHL should try to grow the fan base of professional hockey?

I gather it is your opinion the NHL should seclude itself to Canada (and I guess maybe a few northern cities).

That is my interpretation of your comment.

Old men in my hometown had this saying when I was young, "If it ain't green and growin'; it's dyin'."

The NHL, particularly the Nashville Predators, are "green and growing" in Nashville. You want proof. Look at the annual increases in paid attendance since the lockout. Look at the growth of youth hockey. Come on down during a Saturday night game and look at all the license plates of folks that traveled from East and WestTennessee, Southern and Central Kentucky, Northern Alabama.

It would be nice if it was growing faster. On the other hand, you could argue the roots are growing deeper.

If the NHL holes itself up into one geographic area of our continent, it may not die, but it certainly will not be growing. Is that what you really want for the sport that (I suspect) you love?

belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2007, 05:21 PM
  #241
DeTWings32
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 58
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by belle View Post
In other words, you don't believe the NHL should try to grow the fan base of professional hockey?

I gather it is your opinion the NHL should seclude itself to Canada (and I guess maybe a few northern cities).

That is my interpretation of your comment.

Old men in my hometown had this saying when I was young, "If it ain't green and growin'; it's dyin'."

The NHL, particularly the Nashville Predators, are "green and growing" in Nashville. You want proof. Look at the annual increases in paid attendance since the lockout. Look at the growth of youth hockey. Come on down during a Saturday night game and look at all the license plates of folks that traveled from East and WestTennessee, Southern and Central Kentucky, Northern Alabama.

It would be nice if it was growing faster. On the other hand, you could argue the roots are growing deeper.

If the NHL holes itself up into one geographic area of our continent, it may not die, but it certainly will not be growing. Is that what you really want for the sport that (I suspect) you love?

Well spoken, The minute you isolate the NHL to a select few cities based on proven success it is no longer somethign I can say is as good as baseball football or Basketball.

To me, the NHL represents expansion. If the NHL did not have that philosophy during the last 50 years, we would still only have the origional six. We wouldent know how great a fanbase in Denver or St. Paul or hell even Tampa Bay could really be, Nashville is just the next step in making the NHL the sport it really is. and what it can aspire to be, why move a team into an area thats full of leaf ottawa, hab, and buffalo fans anyways?

ALL Jim Basille wants is to be remembered as a hero who brought hockey back to Canada and kept it out of the USA (like thats somehow a good thing for the game in some peoples eyes..)

I live In Winnipeg, I know what its like when people make assumptions about you and your team based soley on stats about your city and your fanbase, It can be depressing to have something great like pro hockey taken away from you, I dont want that to happen to nashville fans, Especially if its going to be moved to an area that is rich in hockey anyways.

DeTWings32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2007, 05:32 PM
  #242
The Tang
I like gooooollllddd
 
The Tang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Pittsburgh. PA
Country: United States
Posts: 7,020
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forget_The_Past View Post
The trend is clear

Kitchener/Waterloo, Ontario
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Quebec City, Quebec
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Red Deer, Alberta
Victoria, B.C.
Halifax/Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

What do these fine Canadian cities all have in common? Each and every one of them would be better suited to be home to an NHL team than Nashville, Tennessee.


Prior to my new duties at Connected, I spent over two years on the road reporting for Sportsnet. The majority of my travel was in the United States. I learned a lot of things on the road, but the one that stands out the most is that 95 per cent of Americans donít care about hockey and the NHL.

Oh sure, there are pockets of hardcore NHL fans in a select few American cities. But for the most part, the NHL is not even on the sporting radar in the U.S.

http://www2.sportsnet.ca/blogs/jim_l...rend_is_clear/
I notice a distinct lack of proof or supporting evidence in this post/article.

The Tang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2007, 07:16 PM
  #243
Gnashville
Never trade Weber
 
Gnashville's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Country: United States
Posts: 4,219
vCash: 500
I have been on vacation for 2 weeks but I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU SO

that peice of crap Leipold has sold out this city I HOPE HE BURNS IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!


Last edited by Gnashville: 05-26-2007 at 07:23 PM.
Gnashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2007, 08:15 PM
  #244
Zen Arcade
eat the record cover
 
Zen Arcade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Pittsburgh
Country: United States
Posts: 13,389
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Zero View Post
I notice a distinct lack of proof or supporting evidence in this post/article.
You have to take his word for it, he has anecdotal evidence, he doesn't need no fancy schmancy facts cluttering up his posts.

Zen Arcade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2007, 10:39 PM
  #245
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod
 
barrytrotzsneck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 30,880
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnashville View Post
I have been on vacation for 2 weeks but I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU SO

that peice of crap Leipold has sold out this city I HOPE HE BURNS IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!
now, to be fair, you said that there was a deal in the works to move the team to kansas city, effective this fall

barrytrotzsneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2007, 11:47 PM
  #246
Seth Lake
Registered User
 
Seth Lake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 8,853
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnashville View Post
We all know what you wrote...we we're looking for it...surprised it took this long for you to chime in...welcome back from vacation
OK, now that you've had your moment of fun...the message is clear...it isn't about either Leipold or Basillie at this point...it's about buying tickets to do everything in our power to prevent this attack on Nashville.

Leipold made a business decision that was made all that much easier by the Nashville business community (primarily) and the people of Middle Tennessee letting him down. Now it is time to refocus our efforts and get back to more of the campaign that brought NHL hockey to Nashville in the first place. A difficult and time consuming grassroots effort to get more people involved in our beloved support by buying tickets.

Again, welcome back...it should take you about 48 hours to get over the anger towards Leipold/Basillie, etc...then you have to make a choice on whether or not you want to help us support our team or whether you are going to continue to bask in the glow of "knowing" that Leipold was going to sell the team to KC...(which of course was wrong ).

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-27-2007, 07:43 AM
  #247
Gnashville
Never trade Weber
 
Gnashville's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Country: United States
Posts: 4,219
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLake View Post
OK, now that you've had your moment of fun...the message is clear...it isn't about either Leipold or Basillie at this point...it's about buying tickets to do everything in our power to prevent this attack on Nashville.

Leipold made a business decision that was made all that much easier by the Nashville business community (primarily) and the people of Middle Tennessee letting him down. Now it is time to refocus our efforts and get back to more of the campaign that brought NHL hockey to Nashville in the first place. A difficult and time consuming grassroots effort to get more people involved in our beloved support by buying tickets.

Again, welcome back...it should take you about 48 hours to get over the anger towards Leipold/Basillie, etc...then you have to make a choice on whether or not you want to help us support our team or whether you are going to continue to bask in the glow of "knowing" that Leipold was going to sell the team to KC...(which of course was wrong ).
I'm not trying to gloat but to at least get an appolgy for the crap I've been given since January Yes I was wrong about it being KC (Bald Silly simply out bid them). I am extremly angry as everyone else is. Balsillie is going to move to Canada regaurdless. If the attendance is too good, he will simply gut the team to the AHL level and hold out for years until the support is not there. His intentions are crystal clear and there is nothing we can do to stop him.

Gnashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-27-2007, 11:45 AM
  #248
Willis
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 293
vCash: 500
That Jim Lang piece is not worth the paper its written on. I personally think Nashville has the potential to move up. Now those who think that some of the cities mentioned lack the corporate support think again. There are 9 million poeple in Southern Ontario and all within a short drive to KW. Not to mention there are tonnes of corporations in the region that will buy tickets and they will be filled up. Now that that is out of the way lets talk about Nashville. They have potential as a market and can do well. I can see the corporations maybe stepping up to the plate this year and buying tickets. Its not like they have to buy much tickets to make it work. If you have 50 companies buy 20 season tickets each its done. They can distribute the tickets for either employee give aways or taking clients. People get exposed to the game it will sell itself. I hae faith in hockey as a game and I know people will go with increased exposure and that takes time. Good luck Nashville and I hope it works out for you.

Willis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-27-2007, 12:26 PM
  #249
Doc Scurlock
Registered User
 
Doc Scurlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 915
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnashville View Post
I'm not trying to gloat but to at least get an appolgy for the crap I've been given since January Yes I was wrong about it being KC (Bald Silly simply out bid them). I am extremly angry as everyone else is. Balsillie is going to move to Canada regaurdless. If the attendance is too good, he will simply gut the team to the AHL level and hold out for years until the support is not there. His intentions are crystal clear and there is nothing we can do to stop him.
That's probably what will happen if you guys do manage reach the attendance benchmarks. He'll probably raise ticket prices first and then if that doesn't stop you guys from coming he'll start gutting the team until it's the crappiest team in the league. The die-hard Predators fans will still probably show up but your average person will say the hell with it and spend their money on something else.

Doc Scurlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-29-2007, 05:09 PM
  #250
fcbarcelona
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 3,296
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorekids View Post
This guy likely has as little intention of putting the team in Winnipeg as he does keeping it in Nashville. Sorry to break that to you.
http://www.wellandtribune.ca/webapp/...ports&classif= (CP):

But another team in Toronto? Bettman is not a fan of that idea, despite the fact there are three clubs in the New York-New Jersey area and two teams here in southern California.

"It's not something I've given any thought to," Bettman said of having another team in Toronto. "... I frankly think, and I live in the New York-New Jersey metropolitan area, it's tough for all the clubs to get media attention, particularly when they're having tough years on the ice.

"There's some real downside to having multiple teams in one market." The message seems clear from the commissioner: if Jim Balsillie wants to move the Nashville Predators, the NHL would rather have them move to Winnipeg than Waterloo, Ont., the home of the Research In Motion CEO.


Last edited by fcbarcelona: 05-29-2007 at 05:14 PM.
fcbarcelona is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:37 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.