HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Ryan Callahan's production next year

Old
06-06-2007, 01:05 PM
True Blue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
will be dependent on how Renney uses him and with whom he plays. Tough to project now considering we do not know what the team will look like on September. Heck, he could end up on a fourth line playing with Betts, which would provide speed and a bit more skill (Renney's thinking), and again, this would be dependent on who, if anybody would be brought in. Re-signing Shanny and bringing in (or up) a Centerman pushes either he or Prucha down a notch (or perhaps even out), all else being equal.
Good points, Fletch. In a perfect world, Callahan is the 3rd line winger, with Cullen and Avery as his linemates. However, Renney has shown the proclivity to come up with some strange lineup decisions before. I think the fact that Hollweg & Orr were both resigned (and Ortmeyer not yet), points in the direction of those two being Betts's linemates on most nights. And make no mistake, after getting yelled at by Dolan, Renney WILL play Orr on most nights, as he did down the stretch.

True Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-06-2007, 02:11 PM
Thirty One
portnor, pls

vCash: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
Good points, Fletch. In a perfect world, Callahan is the 3rd line winger, with Cullen and Avery as his linemates. However, Renney has shown the proclivity to come up with some strange lineup decisions before. I think the fact that Hollweg & Orr were both resigned (and Ortmeyer not yet), points in the direction of those two being Betts's linemates on most nights. And make no mistake, after getting yelled at by Dolan, Renney WILL play Orr on most nights, as he did down the stretch.
I think it will be Orr or Hollweg, not Orr and Hollweg

Thirty One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-06-2007, 03:16 PM
Taz

I'd say about 18-12

Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-06-2007, 03:34 PM
RangerSteve