HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Anaheim Ducks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Customized Reebok Jersey with Cup Patch?

Old
06-06-2007, 05:04 PM
SamitheGreat

vCash: 500
Customized Reebok Jersey with Cup Patch?

I need to get one, obviously. Whether we win or lose I have not bought a new jersey since the Selanne-Kariya Mighty Ducks days. This would be a great time to pick one up and I want to do it right. I haven't decided yet which player (Pahlsson, R. Niedermayer, Getzlaf, Beauchemin, or O'Donnell.) I just need a website or store that sells they jersey the way I want it.

Any ideas please let me know. NHL.com doesn't have them up, does anyone know if they ever will?

SamitheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-06-2007, 05:11 PM
hockey lover

I don't Know i want to a ducks jersey too but i don't know who to get ethier
so i can't help sorry lol in fact i need new ducks stuff anyway

hockey lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-06-2007, 05:16 PM
Pucking Dutchman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamitheGreat View Post
I need to get one, obviously. Whether we win or lose I have not bought a new jersey since the Selanne-Kariya Mighty Ducks days. This would be a great time to pick one up and I want to do it right. I haven't decided yet which player (Pahlsson, R. Niedermayer, Getzlaf, Beauchemin, or O'Donnell.) I just need a website or store that sells they jersey the way I want it.

Any ideas please let me know. NHL.com doesn't have them up, does anyone know if they ever will?
Coolhockey has them:

http://www.coolhockey.com/stanley_cup_2007.php

Scroll down the page and you'll see them. Good luck!

Pucking Dutchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-06-2007, 05:38 PM
Cone

Send a message via AIM to Cone
They are switching the style of all jerseys next year, I don't think you can buy them yet, I'd wait at least until you can.

Cone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-07-2007, 10:39 AM
CaptainBlueshirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamitheGreat View Post

NHL.com has them

http://shop.nhl.com/product/index.js...y_bestsell_img

CaptainBlueshirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-07-2007, 10:45 AM
Snap Wilson

I'll be getting a Sammy authentic. A Cup win is the only thing that could convince me to get the new jersey, but I need to have one now. Now I need to find excuses to wear it.

Snap Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-07-2007, 12:22 PM
DG

If you buy the jersey without the patch, you might save some money. Then, you can get the patch on its own on eBay for about 12 bucks and have it stitched on for like $4 at any tailor.

In Ottawa, we were selling the jersey without a name and the patch for $137. But, the jersey on its own could be had for 65-90.

I think it's what I will do with an Ottawa jersey. I have a Flames Iginla 2004 finals jersey, and that's exactly what I did for that one too.

DG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-07-2007, 01:08 PM
snarktacular
Ducks tank is on!

vCash: 90
Are they selling authentics with the patch anywhere? I'll be in Anaheim in a week and can get to the team store if they have them there. Or patches alone?

The design isn't going to be changed with the new jerseys is it? Now that we've got a cup, they can't change it too much can they?

Can anyone tell me what a replica jersey is like? I got an old authentic, is a replica significantly crappier? I like the feel of the authentic, but I really haven't worn it much since being out of Anaheim makes going to games hard, and it kind of feels like a waste of money.

snarktacular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-07-2007, 01:27 PM
psg

Quote:
Originally Posted by obobo23 View Post
Are they selling authentics with the patch anywhere? I'll be in Anaheim in a week and can get to the team store if they have them there. Or patches alone?

The design isn't going to be changed with the new jerseys is it? Now that we've got a cup, they can't change it too much can they?

Can anyone tell me what a replica jersey is like? I got an old authentic, is a replica significantly crappier? I like the feel of the authentic, but I really haven't worn it much since being out of Anaheim makes going to games hard, and it kind of feels like a waste of money.
You can buy an authentic jersey at the Duck team store at the Pond, then pay an extra $30 and have them sew the Stanley Cup patch on it. I bought the Stanley Cup patch off of the NHL website and received it today, and it certainly looks to be the same measurements and patch that is on the jersey. I'll probably head down to the team store and have them sew my patch on my jersey if they're the same.

I also received my draft day hat, which sold out quickly. Cool hat!

psg is offline   Reply With Quote