HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Nashville group contemplating bid for Preds

Old
06-26-2007, 04:46 PM
Gnashville
Never trade Weber

vCash: 500
I can live with a local group spending to the floor and/or a losing team for the next five years or so (hell even longer). Craig Liarpold better do the right thing here and sell to this group.

Gnashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2007, 04:50 PM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnashville View Post
I can live with a local group spending to the floor and/or a losing team for the next five years or so (hell even longer). Craig Liarpold better do the right thing here and sell to this group.
I agree, but I think that if we fall off, at least in the near future, it's going to hurt us again. You'll remember that while some of our attendance drop after our early years was due to the novely wearing off, a lot of it had to do with the fact that we were not a very good team, nor were we always that fun to watch with slobs like Houlder and Hulse running around. Becoming a bad team again is something we die-hards can stomach, it's the inevitable cycle of sports, but for stability's sake, we have to hope it's later rather than sooner.

barrytrotzsneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2007, 05:13 PM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

We should never be as bad as we were. Our team has enough young players on it, and enough young players in the system for us to be at the least, at team that battles for playoff contention....which is all we can ask. I'm not really worried about being close to the cap floor.....I'm just worried about having a team here in Nashville.