HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Islanders
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Tickets question

Closed Thread

Old
03-03-2004, 01:24 PM
Absolut

vCash: 500
Tickets question

Hi folks,
I taking my wife to see Isles vs. Tampa. I've never been to the venue. Right now, I am looking at section 109x if I buy tickets. Is this a good spot? Which sections are the best, and which ones should be avoided? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Old
03-03-2004, 01:40 PM
dvaske

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolut
Hi folks,
I taking my wife to see Isles vs. Tampa. I've never been to the venue. Right now, I am looking at section 109x if I buy tickets. Is this a good spot? Which sections are the best, and which ones should be avoided? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Those are good you'll be right behind the goal the islanders shoot at in the 1st and 3rd period.

You'll also be near our resident FANATIC sits. He wears a metalic gold and blue wig. (think he's in 111)

Old
03-03-2004, 01:51 PM
dvaske

the very top three four rows all around the arena (300s sections rows N-T) have restricted view of scoreboard but ice is completely visible. Other than that there no really bad seat.
http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.p...895#post961895

Old
03-03-2004, 02:01 PM
islerob

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvaske
the very top three four rows all around the arena (300s sections rows N-T) have restricted view of scoreboard but ice is completely visible. Other than that there no really bad seat.
http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.p...895#post961895
if the yellow haired freaktalksto you or trys to dance with you aftera goal...run and save yourself...this guys is a bonafied wacko!!!

he wears 4 jerseys, a refsleveandagoalieglove...all to go with his yellow hair...and thenheharrasses theice girls!!!

Closed Thread