HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

are any of these guys available or going to be available soon?

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-03-2004, 11:29 PM
  #1
DRL
Streak killers!
 
DRL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,167
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to DRL Send a message via Yahoo to DRL
are any of these guys available or going to be available soon?

sergei fedorov-team is out, big contract

keith tkachuk-possibly team could be out, big contract

jaromir jagr-what's the point of keeping this guy if you are rebuilding and trading all your stars

and can anyone give me exact contract details-years remaining, salary

thanx!

DRL is offline  
Old
03-03-2004, 11:30 PM
  #2
ATG
Registered User
 
ATG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Toronto
Country:
Posts: 9,552
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRL
sergei fedorov-team is out, big contract

keith tkachuk-possibly team could be out, big contract

jaromir jagr-what's the point of keeping this guy if you are rebuilding and trading all your stars

and can anyone give me exact contract details-years remaining, salary

thanx!
Fedorov-No
Tkachuk-Only if the Blues go on a major slide
Jagr-No one can afford him

ATG is offline  
Old
03-04-2004, 12:01 AM
  #3
Blackjack
Registered User
 
Blackjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Posts: 6,034
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRL
sergei fedorov-team is out, big contract

keith tkachuk-possibly team could be out, big contract

jaromir jagr-what's the point of keeping this guy if you are rebuilding and trading all your stars

and can anyone give me exact contract details-years remaining, salary

thanx!
Fedorov: No Trade Clause, best performer this year for Anaheim, contract is an absolute dog (2 player options after the lockout for $8 million each year I think)

Keith Tkchuck: not sure what his contract status is, but I think he's been one of the best Blues this year, and The Blues will be making the playoffs again soon

Jaromir Jagr - possibly the superstar that actually performs well in NY. They won't trade him. They will trade Messier, Ruchinsky, Holik, Poti, Barnaby, or Hlavach before they trade Jagr.

Blackjack is offline  
Old
03-04-2004, 12:09 AM
  #4
sickboy35
Registered User
 
sickboy35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: trenton
Posts: 1,889
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack
Fedorov: No Trade Clause, best performer this year for Anaheim, contract is an absolute dog (2 player options after the lockout for $8 million each year I think)

Keith Tkchuck: not sure what his contract status is, but I think he's been one of the best Blues this year, and The Blues will be making the playoffs again soon

Jaromir Jagr - possibly the superstar that actually performs well in NY. They won't trade him. They will trade Messier, Ruchinsky, Holik, Poti, Barnaby, or Hlavach before they trade Jagr.
they are not trading holik either!! he'll be their captain!

sickboy35 is offline  
Old
03-04-2004, 01:18 AM
  #5
craig1
Registered User
 
craig1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 4,207
vCash: 500
Who would want Holik at nearly 9 million per season.

craig1 is offline  
Old
03-04-2004, 02:56 AM
  #6
deathbear
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Manitoba
Country: United Kingdom
Posts: 2,410
vCash: 500
speaking of hlavac, if i were a gm you couldnt pay me to take him off the rangers. one of the most useless players in the league.

deathbear is offline  
Old
03-04-2004, 03:12 AM
  #7
Vlad The Impaler
Registered User
 
Vlad The Impaler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Montreal
Posts: 11,727
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by craig1
Who would want Holik at nearly 9 million per season.
It would be logical for the Rangers to make a Capitals-like deal on this one. Just like the Caps took on some of Jagr's salary, the Rangers could pick up $4M/year off Holik's contract and all of a sudden, you've got a nice player.

Vlad The Impaler is offline  
Old
03-04-2004, 05:02 AM
  #8
MeisterBruinmaker
Registered User
 
MeisterBruinmaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bay area, California
Posts: 6,893
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to MeisterBruinmaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack
Keith Tkchuck: not sure what his contract status is, but I think he's been one of the best Blues this year, and The Blues will be making the playoffs again soon.
After this season, Keith Tkachuk has 3yrs and $30M left on his deal.

MeisterBruinmaker is offline  
Old
03-04-2004, 10:01 AM
  #9
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired
 
SingnBluesOnBroadway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: NYC
Country: United States
Posts: 30,019
vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad The Impaler
It would be logical for the Rangers to make a Capitals-like deal on this one. Just like the Caps took on some of Jagr's salary, the Rangers could pick up $4M/year off Holik's contract and all of a sudden, you've got a nice player.

If you consider Anson Carter a nice player.

__________________
SingnBluesOnBroadway is offline  
Old
03-04-2004, 10:05 AM
  #10
Fire Sather
new Niclas Wallin?
 
Fire Sather's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Connecticut
Country: United States
Posts: 20,359
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Fire Sather
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbear
speaking of hlavac, if i were a gm you couldnt pay me to take him off the rangers. one of the most useless players in the league.
If I was Edmonton I would have taken Hlavac too, to reunite the czechmates.

Dvorak is doing cartweels because Nedved is back.

Fire Sather is offline  
Old
03-04-2004, 04:21 PM
  #11
Blackjack
Registered User
 
Blackjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Posts: 6,034
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Sather
If I was Edmonton I would have taken Hlavac too, to reunite the czechmates.

Dvorak is doing cartweels because Nedved is back.
I was thinking the exact same thing, if anybody will take him, it's Edmunton. You know that if Hlavac gets traded there he's going to scoring like crazy too.

Blackjack is offline  
Old
03-04-2004, 04:30 PM
  #12
habfan4
Registered User
 
habfan4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Deus Amat Pretzel
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,424
vCash: 500
Fedorov - Staying put. An albatross of a contract, besides the Ducks need at least one marquee name (Prospal perhaps, Fedorov - No).

Tkachuk - Without the Blues eating a fair size portion of his contract (or Tkachuk renegotiating - not going to happen), he'll stay in Stl.

Jagr - Despite the purge, the Rangers still need a premier player, and his contract is being subsidized by Washington.

habfan4 is offline  
Old
03-04-2004, 05:39 PM
  #13
ParisSaintGermain
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 3,411
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habfan4
Jagr - Despite the purge, the Rangers still need a premier player, and his contract is being subsidized by Washington.
I definetely believe that Jagr will stay, he has got no part in the rangers last three years disaster and he has performed well so far, showing will as well. I am tempted to believe that Sather is mounting an operation Ovechkin by getting as many first rounders as possible to climb the charts at the draft. Ovechkin-Jagr would keep the Madison sold out.

ParisSaintGermain is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:17 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.