Notices

Wild sign Eric Belanger

Old
07-03-2007, 06:11 PM
Karl

vCash: 500
Wild sign Eric Belanger

http://wild.nhl.com/team/app/?servic...ticleid=327100

I know someone mentioned this in another thread, but I think deserved it's own thread. Great signing by the Wild, a good replacement of White who funny enough signed with Atlanta. He puts up about the same numbers as White, but with a cheaper price. I thank White for his years of service and welcome in Belanger.

Karl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2007, 06:31 PM
Keetz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post
http://wild.nhl.com/team/app/?servic...ticleid=327100

I know someone mentioned this in another thread, but I think deserved it's own thread. Great signing by the Wild, a good replacement of White who funny enough signed with Atlanta. He puts up about the same numbers as White, but with a cheaper price. I thank White for his years of service and welcome in Belanger.
Loved watching this kid here in L.A. I think he'll fit in well! Love the fact that I'm moving my family to The state of Hockey at the end of the month too!!!!!!! Can't frigging wait!!!

Keetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-04-2007, 02:51 AM
sushinsky4tsar

Very solid deal imo.

I think the Wild will be set to loot the free agent market in the coming years, given that 2/3 of the league has put itself in salary cap hell.

If he can provide a defensive presense for the Slovak line, while putting up anything remotely close to the point/game he was getting with Kozlov/Hossa, this will be a rolston-esque steal.

sushinsky4tsar is offline   Reply With Quote