Notices

I am going to follow Lehtonen south

Closed Thread

Old
03-04-2004, 09:17 PM
jorak30

vCash: 500
I am going to follow Lehtonen south

Wow! My apologies but I hope this lasts long enough to get some quality responses. I currently live in Chicago and am strongly considering moving to Atlanta. Of course you can see the hockey relevance. Need more? I did my undergrad at the University of Wisconsin and had the pleasure of seeing Dany Heatley own for two years before going pro. Quick personal dream, Thrashers nab Reinprecht and they are allowed to rekindle some Badger magic. Long story short, I love hockey and am seeking some unconventional ways to get a taste of the area. What does Atlanta have to offer a young hockey fan who is 24, loves chill dive bars, Vietnamese food, and hockey?

Old
03-06-2004, 08:23 AM
dunwoody_joe

vCash: 500
Come on down!

Plenty of hockey (sometimes not so good--but getting better), Vietnamese food (all types of food), chili, bars and women (or men).

It's a great place for young people--and the weather beats the hell out of Wisconsin or Chicago.

Great jobs for young people in a growing city!

Closed Thread