HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Tootoo's new role?

Old
07-12-2007, 05:27 PM
Jarnberg

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFatCat999 View Post
I think the Tootoo's new role is to sit next to Hordichuk in the team suite as the Preds will have another 3rd line forward which will push fiddler into the 4th line.
I like your style dude.

Jarnberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2007, 05:37 PM
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
I like your style dude.

Unless Hordichuk needs a radio partner....

HEY! They can do the pre-game show!

BigFatCat999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2007, 11:02 PM
johnnystormcgy

He's one of the best aggitators in the league, as a Flames fan I think he's awesome. Just hate the fact that he always gets the drop on our boys. He has the ability to demoralize an entire team, the penalties are the drawbacks, you can't make an omlette without cracking a few eggs. But I only watch him play the Flames.

johnnystormcgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-15-2007, 06:40 PM
AdsSabresRule

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnystormcgy View Post
He's one of the best aggitators in the league, as a Flames fan I think he's awesome. Just hate the fact that he always gets the drop on our boys. He has the ability to demoralize an entire team, the penalties are the drawbacks, you can't make an omlette without cracking a few eggs. But I only watch him play the Flames.
Yeah, Jordin is really, really good at getting under people's skins. And, obviously he has very thick skin himself. The penalties are a huge drawback though. I guess you could argue that all he needs is a coach who can put the hand on the scruff of his neck, and get him to agitate - but not take bad penalties as he does....that's the issue. I've watched a lot of Tootoo, in the AHL and with the Preds. Love his heart. Decent hitter, when he does not get carried away. Pound for pound I think he is a good fighter, although when he has to fight a heavy, he can get torched...but he just does not show the maturity, IMO.

AdsSabresRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-16-2007, 11:57 AM
AdmiralPred

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdsSabresRule View Post
Yeah, Jordin is really, really good at getting under people's skins. And, obviously he has very thick skin himself. The penalties are a huge drawback though. I guess you could argue that all he needs is a coach who can put the hand on the scruff of his neck, and get him to agitate - but not take bad penalties as he does....that's the issue. I've watched a lot of Tootoo, in the AHL and with the Preds. Love his heart. Decent hitter, when he does not get carried away. Pound for pound I think he is a good fighter, although when he has to fight a heavy, he can get torched...but he just does not show the maturity, IMO.
I can second this. Although, if there is another corner for him to turn I would think a more mature Tootoo can be a big plus on the ice. He shouldn't have to sacrifice his physical play to reduce his crap PIMs.

Just thinking back to his first season in Milwaukee compared to now. I think his awareness and maturity have improved probably not enough to merit decent playing time on a team other than a non-contender.

AdmiralPred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2007, 06:21 AM
101st_fan
I taught Yoda

When Tootoo went down to the Ads for the playoffs in 05-06 he put up 11 points in 15 games. Too bad he doesn't play like that when he's in Nashville. If he doesn't find a way to contribute offensively that bullseye on his back is going to make him completely ineffective. Either he learns to score or he's gone.

101st_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2007, 03:31 PM
Gnashville
Never trade Weber

Jordin will be Kelly Pickler's pool boy someday!!!

Gnashville is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-03-2007, 04:09 PM
Rover*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnashville View Post
Jordin will be Kelly Pickler's pool boy someday!!!
Not anymore. They broke up cause tootoo cheated on her and at her last concert pickler told the crowd, "if you see Jordin, call him a jerk!"

Rover* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-04-2007, 01:36 PM
hfboardsuser

Yep, she also announced her new theme song is "Before He Cheats".

It just gets worse and worse for the Preds.

hfboardsuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-04-2007, 03:46 PM
PredDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rover View Post
Not anymore. They broke up cause tootoo cheated on her and at her last concert pickler told the crowd, "if you see Jordin, call him a jerk!"
Trade him now...

First, Krivokrasov allegedly hit his wife... he was gone!
Next, Karalahti partied too much... he was gone!
Then, Arkhipov enjoyed alcohol (DUI) a little too much... he was gone!
Finally, Tootoo gets dumped by Kelly Pickler, he's gotta go!

PredDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-04-2007, 06:09 PM
Rover*

Reading around about the pickler/tootoo thing I heard tootoo has quite the "reputation" in nashville.

Rover* is offline   Reply With Quote