HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Tampa Bay Lightning
Notices

07-08 schedule. It's out!

Closed Thread

Old
07-12-2007, 10:02 PM
Hockeyfan02

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria View Post
I can only go to Friday, Saturday or Sunday games
Same here. I usually only go to weekend games because I go to UF and it's a pain for me to drive home for a week day game and then wake up early the next morning to drive back to Gainesville for class. The only time I go to week day games is if there's a playoff game or if it's during breaks.

Old
07-12-2007, 11:18 PM
The Gaud Father

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickHanson View Post
Hurray, the Flames are coming back to Tampa.. that might be a tough ticket to get.
Will Sarich get booed?

Will you guys boo him if he touches the puck?

Old
07-12-2007, 11:23 PM
Going Back to Cally
Sons of Pirates

vCash: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulj43r View Post
Will Sarich get booed?

Will you guys boo him if he touches the puck?
I doubt it. Sarich was never really popular or hated while he was here and easily forgotten.

07-13-2007, 03:13 PM
wdhitch

Send a message via AIM to wdhitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by brymel View Post
What, your not planning on coming to Chicago with the rest of the gang? It can be nice here at the end of November. Usually no snow until later in December, but no guarantees.
Apparently I've been excumunicated from "the gang" so no... no trip to Chicago... wasn't asked to come My untimely demise on the other side has silenced my cell phone and email.

I miss Toronto anyways... we've been waiting for a reason to go back... might just stay there if we could.

Old
07-22-2007, 12:52 PM
Tokala

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdhitch View Post
Apparently I've been excumunicated from "the gang" so no... no trip to Chicago... wasn't asked to come My untimely demise on the other side has silenced my cell phone and email.

I miss Toronto anyways... we've been waiting for a reason to go back... might just stay there if we could.
There's not really a "gang" any longer. Perhaps you should inquire during training camp about travel plans? I don't always want to travel with a horde. I really want to go to a Penguins game with an uncle who lives in D.C. and I don't think that I'll include the "gang". If I head to other destinations this season, I'll let you know.
You know how to find me.

Old
07-23-2007, 07:25 PM
marypoppins

I've been thinking about buying a 10-game pack. has anyone here done that before?

Old
07-24-2007, 09:55 AM
Xenophobia Catalyst
Legendary

vCash: 3073
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickHanson View Post
Hurray, the Flames are coming back to Tampa.. that might be a tough ticket to get.
Trust me when Tampa came here to Calgary last season tickets were sold out very quickly, id say less then 2 hours of going on sale. Great game though Bolts 2-1 in OT Boyle got game winner. It was amusing that even after 3 years removed from the 2004 finals people were still upset that Tampa had "stole" the cup from Calgary. Flames fans do not like me very much when I wear my jerseys especially the one with the number 04 and the name Stanley Cup on it.

During the lockout season I wore my lightning 3rd jersey to a Hitman game (Calgary’s WHL team) they showed me on the jumbotron during a break and let me tell you that the sound of over 8000 people booing because of something you are doing, is actually quite an adrenaline rush

I just hope the new Lightning jerseys dont look like crap. (insert photo of bruins 3rd jersey here)

It sucks i only get to watch Tampa every 3 years. They need to change the schedule, however i do go on roadtrips to watch them in edmonton and vancouver.

Closed Thread