HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Tampa Bay Lightning
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Preseason Games

Closed Thread

Old
07-17-2007, 06:15 PM
Gumby

vCash: 500
Preseason Games

I wanna go see the preseason game with the Caps and was wondering if anyone know if the tix are priced about the same as the regular season, and if they're worth going to if I can only afford 2-3 games at reg prices (when the Caps come) this year?

Old
07-18-2007, 02:10 PM
Yzerplan
I has one.

I haven't been to a pre-season game since the early 90s when the Lightning played their farm team in the IHL, the Atlanta Knights. Not sure where to send you for this info but hopefully someone else does.

Old
07-18-2007, 02:16 PM
bladoww
Team of the Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumby View Post
I wanna go see the preseason game with the Caps and was wondering if anyone know if the tix are priced about the same as the regular season, and if they're worth going to if I can only afford 2-3 games at reg prices (when the Caps come) this year?
I actually went to a Caps/Bolts preseason game last season. Good game. Bolts won it too... Lecavalier played, but St. Louis & Richards did not. Mitch Fritz played as well. Me and a buddy went for around 50 bucks a ticket and were two rows behind the Bolts bench. Suprisingly there were quite a few Lightning fans there. I'd go again...

Closed Thread