HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must use the RUMOR prefix in thread title. Proposals must contain the PROPOSAL prefix in the thread title.

De Haan to Buffalo

Old
05-20-2017, 09:11 PM
LordNeverLose

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJN21 View Post
This went off the rails quicker than expected...

Canes fans more or less agreed hanifan for Reinhart was fair...Isles want reinhart for cdh? I'd gladly walk away from the negotiation tables. Enjoy expansion and best wishes.
No one said CDH was worth Reinhart, but we have no need to trade CDH unless we are getting back a good 2C or better. Off the Sabres the players who fit that description are Eichel, ROR, and Reinhart, which is why you see Isles fans suggesting the only possibility would be CDH+ for ROR/Reinhart. And that's cool if you would walk away, we don't need to trade him. Your fan started this thread.

LordNeverLose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2017, 09:25 PM
MartinMcc
beautvillier

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsujimoto74 View Post
Surprisingly tough concept to communicate ITT considering the Isles acquired half of their top 4 by trading spare parts.
you know that the pick sent for boychuk became brandon carlo, right?

MartinMcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-21-2017, 02:35 AM
CacOBG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baymen4 View Post
CDH definitely worth more then Nylander straight up. CDH 15 OA for Nylander 8 OA Buf 2017 3rd.
Yeah no thanks from me. He's relatively solid but I'm personally not adding 2 8th picks (2016 and 2017) for him. At 8OA the players you are looking at have much higher ceiling than him and much higher risk of course, but I'd take it for the potential of impact player on ELC in 2-3 seasons time, we are not winning the cup next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNeverLose View Post
OK. This was started by a Sabres fan. We'll gladly keep CDH.
And it turns out you value him higher than expected so likely no deal to be made IMO.

Last edited by CacOBG: 05-21-2017 at 02:40 AM.
CacOBG is online now   Reply With Quote