HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

NHL 17 Information Thread II

Old
05-03-2017, 03:37 PM
Soedy

vCash: 500
Played 4 games HUT online today. Won 2, lost 2. The one I lost, the other guy was clearly better. Deserved the loss.

The other loss, we were on one level, game ended 6-4 but the other guy got all the 50-50 pucks. It is terrible.

To be fair, I had the same freaking luck aswell on my 2 wins (though, they were still pretty dominant) but I really feel bad for my opponent, when this **** happens to me.

Soedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2017, 05:40 PM
Dubi Doo

OTP is such a cluster ****.

Dubi Doo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2017, 07:22 PM
ThorNton Apologist
Jumbo needs a cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voight View Post
I traded for Haydn Fleury who is LOW Elite... so if he has a low chance of becoming elite, what will he end up being if its not elite?

Never really got the new projection system TBH.
Low elite potential seems to be hit/miss. I've had Owen Tippett not develop at all and I've had Jake Bean hit 90ovr with 99offawareness

ThorNton Apologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-13-2017, 04:03 PM
Super Cake

vCash: 804
I am so ****ing tired of people calling for the puck from ai goalies to only have the other team get it and instantly put the puck in the net.

You know what. NHL 18 should have it so that if a player calls for it from a computer goalie and the other team immediately gets it and puts it in the net, that player should get instantly booted out of the game.

Last edited by Super Cake: 05-13-2017 at 04:10 PM.
Super Cake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-16-2017, 12:22 PM
Trap Jesus

^ I think NHL 17 tried to remedy that at least a little bit with players getting booted when their team play score is too low, but it's a pretty sketchy and inconsistent system to say the least.

Trap Jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2017, 01:38 PM
King Mapes
Global Moderator
The King of HF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Cake View Post
I am so ****ing tired of people calling for the puck from ai goalies to only have the other team get it and instantly put the puck in the net.

You know what. NHL 18 should have it so that if a player calls for it from a computer goalie and the other team immediately gets it and puts it in the net, that player should get instantly booted out of the game.
That's a bit extreme..

Oh man I had this G running his mouth, talking **** running his mouth about everyone. Up 3-0 in the final minute I decided to turn around and shoot it and him and score

05-19-2017, 06:04 PM
Super Cake

vCash: 804
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Mapes View Post
That's a bit extreme..

Oh man I had this G running his mouth, talking **** running his mouth about everyone. Up 3-0 in the final minute I decided to turn around and shoot it and him and score
Disagreed

Just had it happen again. Our computer goalie got it, another player on my team called for it, the other team picked it up and immediately put the puck in the net.

Sad thing is he kept on doing this even after he caused a goal to be scored against us.

So yes, these type of players need to be dealt with.

Super Cake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-21-2017, 08:13 PM
Oscar Acosta

vCash: 1083
They need a viewable team play rating for players. They'll be much less inclined to jerk around online if nobody accepts them on their teams or are regulated to a division of like minded morons every month.

Oscar Acosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-25-2017, 02:28 PM
King Mapes
Global Moderator
The King of HF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Cake View Post
Disagreed

Just had it happen again. Our computer goalie got it, another player on my team called for it, the other team picked it up and immediately put the puck in the net.

Sad thing is he kept on doing this even after he caused a goal to be scored against us.

So yes, these type of players need to be dealt with.
To instantly boot them from the game? It's like saying if a Dman pinches and you get scored on they get booted. **** happens. What I find annoying is goalies who quit (esp if they're on the other team ) when they give up a goal. I played last night and our G gave up 3 on 5 shots to start the game then I score to make it 3-1. Our goalie was staying and their G quit. So down 3-1 against an AI goalie with us having a human. Pretty much makes it no chance to come back.

King Mapes is offline   Reply With Quote