HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Around the League v13.0

Old
Today, 10:40 AM
Aerchon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paralyzer View Post
All these Leaf threads about Oilers players or picks are making my head explode. What a load of garbage.

The RNH 6M Cap dump thread in the pools is a doozy. I write in there that just because he's playing on a lower line doesn't mean he's valuable. I post about Bergeron how he plays lower in the lineup and of course someone comes on there and immediately says I'm saying Bergeron = RNH. Like wtf? Can't you READ? I wasn't COMPARING the two skillwise. I was saying because both play lower in the lineup doesn't mean they aren't valuable. Guess I'll stop posting in the mains for a while again.
The mains, for the most part, always have the trolls just looking to attempt to rile people up. I am shocked what is allowed to be posted there and how it's the standard rebuttals that typically get infraction/removed from threads.

Its like NHL officiating. Someone takes a two hander across the face right in front of the ref and then the other guy retaliates with a push, and somehow the push somehow gets the gate.

I post there just enough to make a point then typically walk away for at least a few hours or most often days.

Aerchon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
Today, 10:50 AM
x GreatKeith
Grand Dad?!

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Zezel View Post
Milbury calls Subban an idiot and now Scott calls him a piece of garbage on the ice. Crazy how a guy so good for game catches so much flack.
And people wonder why hockey is failing in the USA.... This is the goof doing intermission reports.

x GreatKeith is online now   Reply With Quote