HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

we suck

Old
04-09-2010, 01:58 PM
E = CH²

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjell Dahlin View Post
Jacques Martin’s wife: Honey, did you buy the milk?
Jacques: Tom Pyatt définitivement.
Jacques Martin’s wife: What?
Jacques: Tom Pyatt.

* définitivement = definitively – In French, Martin uses définitivement a lot!

E = CH² is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2010, 02:04 PM
Next Best Thing*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
Hahaha Jacques Martin wants Tom Pyatt's baby!!!
Well Tom Pyatt was alright for us, yet he does suck in general. See this is what happens when Martin has confidence in someone, but our big time prospects, no they are on a short leash forever because they absolutely need to produce like they were Crosby's in their first year. Piere Gauthier and Jaques Martin seem to be on a different page altogether than what we were used to seeing with Gainey and Carbs.

With Gainey and Carbonneau talking to eachother, we've successfully developed Komisarek who was going absolutely nowhere since he got paired with Markov and targeted as the next wave of defenseman in MTL, and couple that with his 6'4 frame and 240lbs he was the perfect specimen to develop and they got it done up to a certain point where our lack of overall toughness left him uncertain about his future on this team which caused us to lose him for nothing.

I can make a similar case for Carey Price who was the established #1 goaltender until Martin and co. took over, and trading away Latendresse on top of that just makes me want to blow my mind thinking about the current management position this team is in.

Spezza under Martin would have never survived in Ottawa and look where he is at with a coach that trusts in him now, I would trade Markov + for him.

This coach needs to go and the sooner the better for Guy Boucher.

Next Best Thing* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2010, 02:05 PM
L'abstrait

Send a message via MSN to L'abstrait
We are so bipolar. The team wins 3 in a row and it smells like the Stanley cup and we lose 2 in a row and we should trade everybody and no one's worth a bag of pucks.

L'abstrait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2010, 02:35 PM
Hab-a-maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by L'abstrait View Post
We are so bipolar. The team wins 3 in a row and it smells like the Stanley cup and we lose 2 in a row and we should trade everybody and no one's worth a bag of pucks.
Still not quite as bipolar as the team we cheer for though.

Hab-a-maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2010, 02:40 PM
Mister Potato

How bad was SK to get benched ?

Mister Potato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2010, 02:43 PM
markov`

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hab-a-maniac View Post
Still not quite as bipolar as the team we cheer for though.
Hint: every team in the NHL has ups and downs. SJ lost 6 in a row at one point this year.

markov` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2010, 02:47 PM
HH
GO HABS GO!

Quote:
We are the most idiotic fan base. We have people hating on the team at any chance they get. Those ****ers are not fans, they are worthless pieces of *****.

HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2010, 02:48 PM
googlymoogly

Quote:
Originally Posted by markov` View Post
Hint: every team in the NHL has ups and downs. SJ lost 6 in a row at one point this year.
I bet they will be consistent in choking in the playoffs though.

googlymoogly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2010, 02:52 PM
markov`

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlymoogly View Post
I bet they will be consistent in choking in the playoffs though.
Chicago just lost 4 in a row. How do you like them?

markov` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2010, 08:20 PM
TankEller*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated R Superstar View Post
The Montreal canadiens. A team with such a glorious history. Us fans don't deserve this mediocrity, year after year. We should be on top and aspiring for the ****ing cup year after year.
Even the Wings can't in the new NHL. If you're actually waiting for a dynasty, you'll never see it. It's impossible.

Just watch Buffalo, Colorado, Phoenix, LA last year/this year.

TankEller* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2010, 08:30 PM
OneSharpMarble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam A Larry View Post
Even the Wings can't in the new NHL. If you're actually waiting for a dynasty, you'll never see it. It's impossible.

The fans would be happy with compete, not this trash we get every year.

OneSharpMarble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2010, 08:39 PM
habtastic

Quote:

hahahahahaha, too good

and seriously, the définitivement thing makes me wanna slap him. makes his post-games even more robotic.

now watch RDS say again howwww surely we are in the POs.

habtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2010, 08:41 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam A Larry View Post

I guess we would be a little less critic if we would have been able to compete in the Old NHL. So while the Wings have some "trouble" in this new NHL, they've been gold for the past 15 years.....it sure as hell makes up for whatever "trouble" they are in now....IF you can call them troubles...

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2010, 08:44 PM
habtastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryI View Post
We are the most idiotic fan base. We have people hating on the team at any chance they get. Those ****ers are not fans, they are worthless pieces of *****.
k no, sorry, but there is a difference between usual "let's tank", "we're the worst", "gainey's plan failed" and what is happening now.

I've been positive alllllll year. I've believed in this team, but at this point, with everything that's happening, it would be WEIRD if we were not freaking out at the efforts we're seeing with only ONE point needed!!! Or two points before the Isles game (which we had in the bank until the last 2 minutes).

Old
04-09-2010, 08:45 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

Quote:
Well I don't agree. A bipolar fan is somebody who changes opinions based on how it's going....now proove me that the ones who see a Stanley Cup after 3 wins ARE THE SAME who thinks we're not worth anything after 2 losses.

Sorry but I see a whole lot of people here who I agree and/or disagree who are either bashing the team whatever they do or praising it whatever they do. That to me is more problematic. BUT THAT'S NOT what bipolar is. On the contrary, we have a whole lot of posters who keep signing the same tune.

What you're calling bipolar is hearing the voice of the pessimistic ones when we lose, and hear the voice of the optimistic ones when we win.

And again.....for whoever keeps saying how this fanbase is soooooo bipolar. Please visit other team's boards from time to time....And don't go far.....visit the Bruins board......

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2010, 08:47 PM
habtastic

God I hate Le Baron

Example of how badly logic and the beautiful french language has been abused.

Old
04-09-2010, 08:48 PM
habtastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Well I don't agree. A bipolar fan is somebody who changes opinions based on how it's going....now proove me that the ones who see a Stanley Cup after 3 wins ARE THE SAME who thinks we're not worth anything after 2 losses.

Sorry but I see a whole lot of people here who I agree and/or disagree who are either bashing the team whatever they do or praising it whatever they do. That to me is more problematic. BUT THAT'S NOT what bipolar is. On the contrary, we have a whole lot of posters who keep signing the same tune.

What you're calling bipolar is hearing the voice of the pessimistic ones when we lose, and hear the voice of the optimistic ones when we win.

And again.....for whoever keeps saying how this fanbase is soooooo bipolar. Please visit other team's boards from time to time....And don't go far.....visit the Bruins board......
very sane post WS

Old
04-09-2010, 08:54 PM
habtastic

so...weirdness, AC is making sense:

- Hartley: The crowd better be behind the team for the entire game, they could end up making the difference
- Michel Langevin: Anything could happen once the playoffs start (looking back at 93 and how we sucked in march)
- Odjick (not AC-retarded): telling Lats to f off for complaining, very politely. Love Gino

ok wow. now most people getting on Lats' case.....twilight zone....oh wait....baron...fail.

it's amazing how much on a sportshow, how much these guys touch each other. borders crossssed.

Old
04-09-2010, 08:55 PM
peate
Good grief!

Bi-polar myass. In the last 81 games, I can count on one hand the games where we dominated from start to finish. The Centennnial game comes to mind, but that was against a lousy Bruins team and they had no choice really, they had to show up in front of all those past heroes. There was a game against Washington, one against New-Jersey and maybe one against a Western conference team during the road trip. Thats it thats all. This team sucks, has no leadership, no soul and the sooner they're eliminated the better. Maybe then management will see the light. We are not the Leafs damn it.

peate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2010, 09:10 PM
Ginu

I'm glad the Rangers won. IMO we've showed that we think its just a matter of time before we make it. Now we've left it to the last game and 6th-9th are separated by 1 point. We'll be charged tomorrow. The fans have to be the loudest they've been all season and spread positive energy. Help them through it!

Ginu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2010, 10:29 PM
DumFries

Quote:

This is gold!!!

DumFries is offline   Reply With Quote