HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Let's talk about movies (and TV shows)... Part V

Old
Yesterday, 08:28 AM
KrejciMVP

vCash: 500
The Walking Dead started off pretty good so far. Last season tired me out with all the walking through the woods scenes.

KrejciMVP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
Yesterday, 11:33 AM
Mrb1p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redux91 View Post
Ah last scene was not micheal bay cmon, it was a fantastic battle, really intense

insane movie, really enjoyed it, the canonfire and bullets WHISTLING by peoples heads really had you on the edge of your seat

havent seen a good WWII like that since saving private ryan easily,

only scene i wasnt too crazy about was the dinner scene, felt odd the whole time
It is Michael Bay... Impossible to take 200-300 of the best Nazi's with only four of you and a tank. It was an ambush for sure, but come on.

The US tanks vs the Tiger was by far the best scene. So intense, yet realistic. You understand the tactical advantage the german had with these tanks and why they were feared.

Mrb1p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
Yesterday, 11:57 AM
ZARTONK
Headscratcher!

Mister Rogers' Neighborhood was the ****.

Yesterday, 05:10 PM
Redux91
I do Three bullets.

Send a message via AIM to Redux91 Send a message via MSN to Redux91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrb1p View Post
It is Michael Bay... Impossible to take 200-300 of the best Nazi's with only four of you and a tank. It was an ambush for sure, but come on.

The US tanks vs the Tiger was by far the best scene. So intense, yet realistic. You understand the tactical advantage the german had with these tanks and why they were feared.
Your absolutely right that the Tiger Tank vs 3 Sherman tanks was the BEST scene in the movie, man that was fun to watch

Redux91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
Today, 12:55 AM
DAChampion

Re: Breaking Bad

Through the end of season two I had no understanding of why everybody hates Skyler.

Then at the start of season three she files for divorce and I find myself feeling antipathy for her. But ... she is technically fair in filing for divorce.

DAChampion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
Today, 03:49 AM
MasterDecoy
Carlos Danger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAChampion View Post
Re: Breaking Bad

Through the end of season two I had no understanding of why everybody hates Skyler.

Then at the start of season three she files for divorce and I find myself feeling antipathy for her. But ... she is technically fair in filing for divorce.
She's just annoying. She's the only character that I thought we as not well written. Her motivations seem to switch randomly. To me she's the only stain in an otherwise impeccable show

MasterDecoy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
Today, 08:55 AM
jpchabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDecoy View Post
She's just annoying. She's the only character that I thought we as not well written. Her motivations seem to switch randomly. To me she's the only stain in an otherwise impeccable show
Still not as bad as the handicapped son. Only thing he cares about is breakfast.

And the only moment I actually liked him was at the end of the last season when he jumped and protected the family or something... He looked pretty badass at that moment.

To me, the best thing about Breaking Bad was Aaron Paul. His interpretation was simply magnificent, IMO, as Jesse Pinkman. I've rarely seen an actor portray a character that well to be honest.

jpchabby is online now   Reply With Quote