HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Canadian Junior Hockey Devoted to the CHL (OHL, QMJHL, WHL), CJAHL, and its leagues

EOJHL 2014 - 15 Season

Old
10-28-2014, 01:29 PM
EOJHLinsider

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartsky View Post
With grammar like that, you must be a Gatineau fan.
Well, in fact i'm a beavers fans. Sorry if i make some grammar mistake but i love hockey, read about it and give my opinion even if my grammar is not perfect. If you have a problem with this, don't read my post my friend.

EOJHLinsider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-28-2014, 03:02 PM
upinarms

I believe Gatineau more often than not have been an issue in the JR B League. Going back at least 10 years. Teams hate to go over there to play. I don't know how many times I have heard someone say "I wish they weren't in league". Well, I think your wish will come true if new league goes next year. They won't be in new league because you can't affiliate players from outside HEO, and I doubt if teams like Gananoque, Perth, Westport, etc will want to travel to Gatineau. Maybe they could slide over to JR C league. Just my thoughts - any other opinions?

upinarms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-28-2014, 04:19 PM
EOJHLinsider

Not sure about this. I think Shawville is the only teams that is not include in this new league. Will see...

Old
10-28-2014, 04:24 PM
EOJHLinsider

think about it... They became pretty interesting for a Jr A affiliation. QC players can't be draft by a Jr A team so, with an affiliation with Gatineau, you have access to all players across de river that all others teams didn't have access.

Last edited by EOJHLinsider: 10-28-2014 at 04:52 PM.
Old
10-28-2014, 11:43 PM
shiftycanuck
Habby Habitants

Gatineau & Shawville will not be included. Has to be HEO.

shiftycanuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2014, 07:10 AM
Bobby Clarke

So just looked at last nights box score obvisously you know nothing about the game" EOJHL Insider "and just go to sit with the ref supervisor as Gatineau was at it again last night or was it OJC that started it all again like Arnprior

Bobby Clarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2014, 08:16 AM
EOJHLinsider

Hahahahaha! Dude, you talk like i'm the biggest gatineau's fan... I don't give a **** about them. They can fight as many time they want, they can be or not in that famous new ligue, i don't give a sh**... Somebody ask what happened last friday and i answer because i was there. thats it. You guys really get crazy when someone talk about those bunch of quebecers.

Old
10-29-2014, 09:26 AM
ottawa freak

it all start with a south player skate in front of the bench of gatineau and croscheck the player in the face and that's were the brawl start. you guys always put the blame on gatineau if you're not at the game don't make any assumption like you guys always do. stop putting the blame always on the same team if you guys don't like the frenchy so be it.

ottawa freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2014, 10:11 AM
Jeff077

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottawa freak View Post
it all start with a south player skate in front of the bench of gatineau and croscheck the player in the face and that's were the brawl start. you guys always put the blame on gatineau if you're not at the game don't make any assumption like you guys always do. stop putting the blame always on the same team if you guys don't like the frenchy so be it.
I was not there so I cannot comment.

However, usually where there is smoke there is fire, the majority of the issues that have occurred this season have involved Gatineau. Although if you listen to certain people on here the other team always starts the problems.

707 PIM's in 13 games. That is almost double the amount to the next closest team in the division.

Jeff077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2014, 10:45 AM
ottawa freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff077 View Post

However, usually where there is smoke there is fire, the majority of the issues that have occurred this season have involved Gatineau. Although if you listen to certain people on here the other team always starts the problems.

707 PIM's in 13 games. That is almost double the amount to the next closest team in the division.
do you remember when we use to drink on the quebec side well it's the same think with hockey.nobody still get alone so for you're answer that's why gatineau always involved in brawl don't forget there 2 team on the ice

Old
10-29-2014, 10:56 AM
Big Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff077 View Post

I am totally with Jeff on this one! If you go back the last 5 yrs there is an incident on avg at least once a year. 2014 (smoke ... Arnprior,OJC) FIRE! GATINEAU: 2013 (smoke... OWGK , Clarence) FIRE! GATINEAU: 2012 (smoke...Renfrew, Arnprior,OJC) FIRE! GATINEAU... What's the common denominator fore a player gets serious hurt? Let me know the answer. BTW I am French so throw the language defence out the door!

Big Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2014, 11:09 AM
bartsky

Gatineau clearly has issues, you can't tell me its not them who's starting all this non-sense. When OJC and Arnprior plays, there are no issues. Or when Clarence and Stittsville play, again, no issues. But when Gatineau plays any of the teams mentioned above, the penalty column in the scoresheet fills up. Something doesn't seem right with your theories ottawa freak.

bartsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2014, 11:39 AM
ottawa freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartsky View Post
Gatineau clearly has issues, you can't tell me its not them who's starting all this non-sense. When OJC and Arnprior plays, there are no issues. Or when Clarence and Stittsville play, again, no issues. But when Gatineau plays any of the teams mentioned above, the penalty column in the scoresheet fills up. Something doesn't seem right with your theories ottawa freak.
my theories is good you're like the other clown who don't like the french people

Old
10-29-2014, 11:49 AM
EOJHLinsider

Quote:
my theories is good you're like the other clown who don't like the french people
Thx God! at least there another person in ontario who see that there is two teams on the ice when the Mustangs plays...

Old
10-29-2014, 12:10 PM
Jeff077

Quote:
do you remember when we use to drink on the quebec side well it's the same think with hockey.nobody still get alone so for you're answer that's why gatineau always involved in brawl don't forget there 2 team on the ice
Yes there are two teams on the ice, however when it is 1 team consistently on the ice when these things are happening, that my friend is too much of a coincidence.

Old
10-29-2014, 12:40 PM
ottawa freak

so with the incident yesterday in ottawa if the player get cross check in the face it's all ok
that's what it's call protect you're team mates. same thing happen in gatineau against arnprior. so like i said last year to the person on the chat you can buy glasses there on special at hakim optical.sorry about my french if there a word you don't understand just ask me i will explean it to you like i just did with everything else

Old
10-29-2014, 12:53 PM
Jeff077

Quote:
so with the incident yesterday in ottawa if the player get cross check in the face it's all ok
that's what it's call protect you're team mates. same thing happen in gatineau against arnprior. so like i said last year to the person on the chat you can buy glasses there on special at hakim optical.sorry about my french if there a word you don't understand just ask me i will explean it to you like i just did with everything else
Or I can just use your rose coloured glasses and I will see everything from your perspective...

Old
10-29-2014, 01:07 PM
ottawa freak

i guess you're out word or don't know what to say im glad to hear that pink is you're favorite colour

Old
10-29-2014, 01:14 PM
EOJHLinsider

Quote:
i guess you're out word or don't know what to say im glad to hear that pink is you're favorite colour
So, you're telling that in a game Clarence Vs Metcalfe people get cross check in the face and then give a hug to the opponent? They get sucker punched bertuzzi style and give the other guy a cookie? Maybe you wearing pink glasses my friend. It's junior hockey, not kindergarden. I'm not telling Gatineau are angels, i'm saying that your an idiot who just see what you want to see.

Old
10-29-2014, 01:31 PM
Jeff077

Quote:
LOL, that is funny, but I am not going to get into a battle of wits with someone who is clearly unarmed.

Enjoy the games and I hope every other team in the league quits starting problems with Gatineau, I am really starting to feel sorry for them.....

Old
10-29-2014, 05:41 PM
KL14

Freak Out

Quote:
Freak, maybe the fault last nigh in the OJC game was started by an OJC player, but Friday night, it was Parker who ran the Arnprior player from behind, there is no disputing this, then yes, all hell broke lose but prior to that it was a good game. Again, two Arnprior players were fighting with three Gatineau players.

This is not a French/English issue. Les Castors de Clarence are predominately a "French" team as is Alexandria and I am not sure about the make up of the Casselmen team, but the community itself would be considered a Franco-Ontarian town.

This is a Gatineau Mustang issue, the team itself, the mentality of the owner, coaches and the people who play there. Time to get them out of the league, the sooner the better.

KL14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2014, 11:29 PM
shiftycanuck
Habby Habitants

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL14 View Post
Freak, maybe the fault last nigh in the OJC game was started by an OJC player, but Friday night, it was Parker who ran the Arnprior player from behind, there is no disputing this, then yes, all hell broke lose but prior to that it was a good game. Again, two Arnprior players were fighting with three Gatineau players.

This is not a French/English issue. Les Castors de Clarence are predominately a "French" team as is Alexandria and I am not sure about the make up of the Casselmen team, but the community itself would be considered a Franco-Ontarian town.

This is a Gatineau Mustang issue, the team itself, the mentality of the owner, coaches and the people who play there. Time to get them out of the league, the sooner the better.
Hallelujah on that note.

shiftycanuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-30-2014, 05:42 AM
HawksFanForever

Well Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL14 View Post

Well I cannot believe what I am seeing in here.I guess the St Lawrence is maybe not the dirty division everyone though.I do not hear of this in this season and hear about the west teams and how dirty the play has been.I have been to Gatineau and was so displeased to see people not taking off their head wear when the anthem was being sang and some of the players on that team was so dirty but you know what happen,our tough guy went to their bench and said the next one to slew foot one of our player was going to pay and that was the end of that and the rest of the game was awesome.Sometimes you have to stand up to a Bully.

HawksFanForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-30-2014, 01:47 PM
bartsky

Yeah but there doesn't seem to be many tough guys in the league this year..

bartsky is offline   Reply With Quote