HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Notices

Please Lock, Thanks in Advance. Players, see new thread

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-18-2013, 03:52 PM
  #976
JaMoney9
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 815
vCash: 500
Patty Eaves (79) available for a pick. Good Speed(87), good depth winger.

JaMoney9 is offline  
Old
11-18-2013, 04:03 PM
  #977
will13
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,748
vCash: 500
As per @BobMckenzie
Quote:
Calgary Flames acquire starting goaltender Hendrik Lundquivst and center prospect Austin Watson from Nashville for Mikka Kipprusoff, Tj Galliardi, Max Reinhart, and a 2013 1st round pick. #flames #predators #tsntradecenter

will13 is offline  
Old
11-18-2013, 04:06 PM
  #978
yideboit
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 509
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafs For Life View Post
Ya, was planning to lol..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebombers View Post
As per @BobMckenzie
i guess you dont have to!!



edit: as in ... please do not veto that trade since he says he accepts it!


Last edited by yideboit: 11-18-2013 at 04:32 PM.
yideboit is offline  
Old
11-18-2013, 05:15 PM
  #979
CJCNYR
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Central Jersey
Posts: 372
vCash: 500
Who will Win the Dave Bolland Sweepstakes 9 teams so far in on him.

CJCNYR is offline  
Old
11-18-2013, 05:23 PM
  #980
yideboit
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 509
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJCNYR View Post
Who will Win the Dave Bolland Sweepstakes 9 teams so far in on him.
I offered a huge amount over asking price once I saw how many were in

yideboit is offline  
Old
11-18-2013, 05:26 PM
  #981
Jacob8hockey*
Maple Leaf Fan
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: London, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,662
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by yideboit View Post
I offered a huge amount over asking price once I saw how many were in
Feel confident saying what you offered (I already submitted one)

Jacob8hockey* is offline  
Old
11-18-2013, 05:27 PM
  #982
CJCNYR
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Central Jersey
Posts: 372
vCash: 500
I offered asking hope he wants to sign with the champs

CJCNYR is offline  
Old
11-18-2013, 05:30 PM
  #983
Drop The Mits
KeepCalmCorsi'sWrong
 
Drop The Mits's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,336
vCash: 500
lol the "dave bolland sweepstakes"

Drop The Mits is offline  
Old
11-18-2013, 05:30 PM
  #984
joestud
GM CONN- REDWINGS
 
joestud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,132
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by yideboit View Post
I offered a huge amount over asking price once I saw how many were in
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob8hockey View Post
Feel confident saying what you offered (I already submitted one)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJCNYR View Post
I offered asking hope he wants to sign with the champs
Thats it boys jack the price up on Bolland......stay away from the others

joestud is offline  
Old
11-18-2013, 05:31 PM
  #985
will13
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,748
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by joestud View Post
Thats it boys jack the price up on Bolland......stay away from the others
Joe gets it

will13 is offline  
Old
11-18-2013, 05:33 PM
  #986
JaMoney9
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 815
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop The Mits View Post
lol the "dave bolland sweepstakes"
I PM'd you dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by yideboit View Post
I offered a huge amount over asking price once I saw how many were in
I also PM'd you


Last edited by JaMoney9: 11-18-2013 at 05:40 PM.
JaMoney9 is offline  
Old
11-18-2013, 05:35 PM
  #987
will13
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,748
vCash: 500
If the commish sees this, can you accept me back in the league before the sim? Don't want to miss out on these guys.

will13 is offline  
Old
11-18-2013, 05:50 PM
  #988
Hooterzz
Registered User
 
Hooterzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 537
vCash: 500
I gave up on Bolland

Hooterzz is online now  
Old
11-18-2013, 06:20 PM
  #989
Eyedea
Breakout Player
 
Eyedea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Country: Greece
Posts: 9,338
vCash: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJCNYR View Post
I offered asking hope he wants to sign with the champs
Same. If he was smart he'd come back to Chicago.

Eyedea is online now  
Old
11-18-2013, 06:57 PM
  #990
Havoq
Registered User
 
Havoq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Country: United States
Posts: 239
vCash: 500
still trying to move Ruutu and possibly J. Staal (would have to be for a superstar with me possibly adding)

Looking for Top 6 RW and Top 4 D.

Havoq is offline  
Old
11-18-2013, 07:07 PM
  #991
JaMoney9
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 815
vCash: 500
Need to shed some cap before the sim. Ryder(83) or Eaves(79) can be had for a pick.

JaMoney9 is offline  
Old
11-18-2013, 07:19 PM
  #992
Gutless
Registered User
 
Gutless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 474
vCash: 500
What's the deal with going over the cap after signing free agents? I've noticed that because you're unable to set your lines and establish who's up and who's down on your roster that it counts every salary towards your cap hit, including 2 way contracts that will likely be buried in the minors. Is it OK to be about 2-5 million over the cap until you're able to make those roster moves?

Gutless is offline  
Old
11-18-2013, 07:23 PM
  #993
Leafs For Life*
Nothing
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,636
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless View Post
What's the deal with going over the cap after signing free agents? I've noticed that because you're unable to set your lines and establish who's up and who's down on your roster that it counts every salary towards your cap hit, including 2 way contracts that will likely be buried in the minors. Is it OK to be about 2-5 million over the cap until you're able to make those roster moves?
Well I'm not sure how NHL 14 would work but I only saw people with 3M or under, over the cap.

And if you sign enough guys to go 6+M, the committee and/or I will decide who you have to give up for free, to the worst team that wants them, until you are under the cap.

Leafs For Life* is offline  
Old
11-18-2013, 07:28 PM
  #994
Gutless
Registered User
 
Gutless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 474
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafs For Life View Post
Well I'm not sure how NHL 14 would work but I only saw people with 3M or under, over the cap.

And if you sign enough guys to go 6+M, the committee and/or I will decide who you have to give up for free, to the worst team that wants them, until you are under the cap.
I see. I'm just wondering because I have one guy whose 2 way contract is 2.75 million. He won't be on my team when the season comes around, but his salary still registers on my cap for now because there is no distinction at the moment between whose salary counts and whose doesn't. I don't plan on going over the cap, by the way; I'm just wondering if you and those on the committee plan to wait a bit until the game allows for salary distinctions (i.e. who's in the NHL, and who's in the minors) to be made by managers.

Gutless is offline  
Old
11-18-2013, 07:32 PM
  #995
Ehsian
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 564
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafs For Life View Post
Well I'm not sure how NHL 14 would work but I only saw people with 3M or under, over the cap.

And if you sign enough guys to go 6+M, the committee and/or I will decide who you have to give up for free, to the worst team that wants them, until you are under the cap.
Lol, I hope its from the list of guys people sign in the FA; not just any rando off their roster.

Ehsian is offline  
Old
11-18-2013, 07:41 PM
  #996
Leafs For Life*
Nothing
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,636
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless View Post
I see. I'm just wondering because I have one guy whose 2 way contract is 2.75 million. He won't be on my team when the season comes around, but his salary still registers on my cap for now because there is no distinction at the moment between whose salary counts and whose doesn't. I don't plan on going over the cap, by the way; I'm just wondering if you and those on the committee plan to wait a bit until the game allows for salary distinctions (i.e. who's in the NHL, and who's in the minors) to be made by managers.
It makes the distinctions on the 1 way cap hits IIRC. Anyways, IMO no one should offer more than they have, but that's just me.

Leafs For Life* is offline  
Old
11-18-2013, 07:42 PM
  #997
Leafs For Life*
Nothing
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,636
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehsian View Post
Lol, I hope its from the list of guys people sign in the FA; not just any rando off their roster.
Nah, I'm gonna take Seguin away from you

Yeah, obviously lol.

Leafs For Life* is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:14 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.