HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > General Fantasy Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

General Fantasy Talk Forum for fantasy leagues, mock and all time drafts, and hockey video games.

Eastside Hockey Manager - Part V

Old
02-17-2017, 11:06 AM
Nino33
EHM DB creator

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadArcand View Post
Why as Tampa in particular?
That's the team the guy who runs the Challenges (Bruins72 at TBL) chose

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadArcand View Post
I played the '98 DB as Wild (so a much worse starting position in theory) and still got a dynasty running by season 2 (but I did miss the playoffs the first time). Knowing all players being drafted / playing overseas (like Visnovsky/Rafalski/Thomas) helps big time.
The Challenges limit trading/free agent signings to a reasonable (close to "normal") amount, and there are no making waiver claims, so you can't do things like you can playing single player

And the reality is some can win sooner than others...as noted, in the current Coyotes Challenge only 5 of 18 made the playoffs, but 1 of those 5 won the Cup

Nino33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-17-2017, 11:22 AM
Nino33
EHM DB creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by riz View Post
if you find such cases with RFA's for example in the game, the best bet to get my attention is to post on the SI bugs forum and upload a saved game from around a week before the player goes RFA and the team hasn't re-signed him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Skille View Post
When I play I check every June 28 for unqualified RFAs and manually extend the unrealistic ones contracts with the editor. There are usually 3-4 obvious ones every year. It would be better I think if the AI just cheated and automatically had everyone qualified.
I hope you start posting on the SI Bugs Forum/uploading saves (maybe a few days earlier than the 28th) https://community.sigames.com/forum/...er-bugs-forum/

It seems your playstyle/routine could really help the game be improved if Riz gets the examples

Nino33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-17-2017, 02:01 PM
hoyster

Almost every year I have a 19 year old college prospect whose rights expire before he turns 20. That's shouldn't happen right?

hoyster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
Yesterday, 09:18 PM
Mike Farkas
Grace Personified

I had one of my college prospect goalies - a 20 year old - get and accept an offer from an ECHL team midseason (January). That shouldn't happen. Moreover, despite going 0-0-1 in 63 minutes on the season he was selected to the ECHL All-Star game...

YouTube Channel: The Two-Line Pass - Hockey news, knowledge, video breakdowns and more: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKAI...52Q577Q/videos

Latest installment:Ep. 4 - Brady Skjei Evaluation
Mike Farkas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
Today, 03:10 AM
hoyster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoyster View Post
Almost every year I have a 19 year old college prospect whose rights expire before he turns 20. That's shouldn't happen right?
Now once he turned 20, he signed with the Oilers since my rights had expired before I could sign him

hoyster is offline   Reply With Quote