HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > NHL Draft - Prospects
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie
Notices

NHL Draft - Prospects Discuss hockey prospects from all over the world and the NHL Draft.

Viewing Archived Games

Old
03-20-2017, 04:33 PM
pckstpr31

vCash: 500
Viewing Archived Games

Hopefully this is suitable for this forum, I'm not looking for any less than legitimate sources, but I was hoping to get some information on where to go to view archived games showcasing prospects. I've found Fasthockey which shows Canadian Jr.A as well as USHL games, among others, and then it seems as though each CHL league has access through Neulion, although their subscription packages aren't the best. Does anything similar exist for any euro leagues, maybe the Allsvenskan or SHL? Any info is greatly appreciated.

pckstpr31 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-20-2017, 05:32 PM
pckstpr31

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Fischer View Post
A lot of Russian dev teams keep their archived live streams of games up on youtube. Some organizations throughout the world put highlight packages together on vimeo. For the CHL Neulion is the best legal bet, though it is pricey, though if you're not doing super serious scouting and just want to be a fan most CHL teams will compile highlight packages of every game on their team website/youtube. It really depends what you're looking for.
Thanks for the response. Mostly just hoping to watch a game or two, not just highlights, of various players expected to go in the first or second round this year. I can't seem to find any shift isolation videos on YouTube anymore, so I figured I'd need a different option. I'll definitely take a look on Vimeo for highlights.

pckstpr31 is online now   Reply With Quote