HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Washington Capitals
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2017 Redskins Part III: The Draft (Pick a Winner)

Old
Today, 08:48 AM
Ridley Simon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Invictus View Post
Or what if they're a dumpster fire and it isn't his fault? Then what?
That's moving the goalposts. I was responding to your assertion that he basically had no reason to sign a long term deal now. He does, for the reasons I stated (not even mentioning the career ending injury risk, which is real....he can get insurance of course, but that's not the same).

Ridley Simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
Today, 12:03 PM
AlexBrovechkin8
La Flama Blanca

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitalsCupFantasy View Post
I commend you. I voted with my wallet before McPhailure was canned. It's the only thing we can do sadly.
Cancelled my tix in 2014 and haven't spent a dime on the Redskins since. Dan Snyder is a parasite and Bruce Allen is worse. Can't blame Cousins for wanting out. I hate this franchise.

AlexBrovechkin8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
Today, 07:02 PM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
Oh God What's This

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridley Simon View Post
That's moving the goalposts. I was responding to your assertion that he basically had no reason to sign a long term deal now. He does, for the reasons I stated (not even mentioning the career ending injury risk, which is real....he can get insurance of course, but that's not the same).
Why should anybody have interest in committing to this dumpster fire long term? Maybe he's interested in winning, or going to a team that actually wants him.

Today, 07:38 PM
Ridley Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Invictus View Post
Why should anybody have interest in committing to this dumpster fire long term? Maybe he's interested in winning, or going to a team that actually wants him.
So let's be clear. You are dismissing the possibility that he could have a major injury, or that he could show some major regression due to all the changes to his "success bubble" that you mentioned?

Am I understanding your stance.... that those are not possible?

And let's not pretend the Niners or Browns (2 teams mentioned most as destinations) aren't dumpster fires now as well.

York is not much better than Snyder, he just does it with a lot less fanfare and press. He's also done it for a much shorter time. Niner fan is almost as equally disgusted with York as Redskin fan is with Snyder.

The Browns has been the losingest franchise in the NFL since their comeback, and their history previous to departure was as star crossed as the Capitals.

So...where would Cousins go to ensure "winning"?

Ridley Simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
Today, 07:45 PM
g00n
Global Moderator
♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬

Any mention here of Matt Ryan essentially blaming the SB loss on Kyle being too slow to get the plays in? No link handy. Heard it on cbs radio