HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Canadian Junior Hockey Devoted to the CHL (OHL, QMJHL, WHL), CJAHL, and its leagues

EOJHL 2014 - 15 Season

Old
03-02-2015, 12:24 PM
hockeyislife82

vCash: 500
Hawks vs Vikings

I will make the call now. Winchester in 6.

Casselman has not looked the same this year and I think Winchester has the edge in nets.

hockeyislife82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2015, 12:56 PM
ottawa freak

it is a good thing winchester didn't meet charlan in the first round because there will out. charlan add 5 junior a players from the colts jan 10 . there were a very good team and very talented . give credit to charlan they have a very good series and i think if i looked from youre prediction from you and hawksforever you add winchester to win against casselman and also winchester won't beat casselamn with 1 offensive line

ottawa freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2015, 10:09 PM
bartsky

So Stittsville moves on, anyone at the game? Point streak says there were close to 400 fans there. I find that hard to believe.

bartsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2015, 08:55 AM
Bobby Clarke

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartsky View Post
So Stittsville moves on, anyone at the game? Point streak says there were close to 400 fans there. I find that hard to believe.
Was a very nice crowd, hard to say if 400 but was entertaining for the ones that were there. Game had everything from called back goal to great saves at both ends. 2 very even teams, Packers could not score on there PP, missing Deschamps and his 60 points really hurt. Both teams left it all on the ice, 2OT to decide a game, in a series that went 7 games could have went either way but in the end Stitty moves on. They will give Renfrew all they can handle if they play hockey.

Bobby Clarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2015, 03:07 PM
Taylor22

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyislife82 View Post

Casselman has not looked the same this year and I think Winchester has the edge in nets.
I agree with your analysis, however, Casselman has more depth but they can be shut down by playing defensively and occupying their shooting lanes.

Taylor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2015, 03:11 PM
Taylor22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottawa freak View Post
it is a good thing winchester didn't meet charlan in the first round because there will out. charlan add 5 junior a players from the colts jan 10 . there were a very good team and very talented . give credit to charlan they have a very good series and i think if i looked from youre prediction from you and hawksforever you add winchester to win against casselman and also winchester won't beat casselamn with 1 offensive line
Charlan surprised many people these past few months and they gave Cassleman one heck of scare to say the least as they shut down there big guns during the 3 games I watched. Having the Colts players helped for sure and when I spoke to one of the players' fathers he said he wasn't sure how many players were returning next year. They seemed to have quite a but of movement up/down from the Jr A team.

Taylor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2015, 10:00 PM
eyeinthesky

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyislife82 View Post

hawks never sidestep the vikes!they will win or lose,but they won"t be in awe!deep thinkers pick vikings,but this is a real rivalry.on paper vikes,on the ice?it is jr.b hockey and these two teams allways are interesting!

eyeinthesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2015, 11:38 AM
HawksFanForever

Agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeinthesky View Post
hawks never sidestep the vikes!they will win or lose,but they won"t be in awe!deep thinkers pick vikings,but this is a real rivalry.on paper vikes,on the ice?it is jr.b hockey and these two teams allways are interesting!
This is one team that has never been afraid of Casselman and they actually would rather play them all the time.Casselman brings out the best in Winchester and this was happening when I was a Trainer with them for four years.This should be a good series and Winchester knows it will take great team effort and team defense to beat this team.Good to see Prescott ad Brockville in the other series and this one looks like it could go 6 or 7 games as well.

HawksFanForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2015, 12:31 PM
ottawa freak

it's a good think winchester are not affraid of casselman that's why casselman beat them every time in playoff and almost during the season.i like youre assumption on that one.

Old
03-04-2015, 05:17 PM
LeeKing

Quote:
it's a good think winchester are not affraid of casselman that's why casselman beat them every time in playoff and almost during the season.i like youre assumption on that one.
Although casselman has won 4 out of 6, almost all have been extremely tight games. Add to the fact that winchester has out scored them 20-18 in those games, and the first two loses came without Stevie Ray on the roster. I think they have a strong chance of beating them.

LeeKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2015, 09:42 PM
evasive1

Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Clarke View Post
Was a very nice crowd, hard to say if 400 but was entertaining for the ones that were there. Game had everything from called back goal to great saves at both ends. 2 very even teams, Packers could not score on there PP, missing Deschamps and his 60 points really hurt. Both teams left it all on the ice, 2OT to decide a game, in a series that went 7 games could have went either way but in the end Stitty moves on. They will give Renfrew all they can handle if they play hockey.
CLARKEY...

I agree Stitty will give the Frew everything they can handle but I see Frew moving on after 6!

Not sure what's going on in the Metro, Gat up 1-0, West is a good hockey club and deep! West in 6 too.

evasive1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
Yesterday, 10:52 AM
HawksFanForever

Odd

Quote:
Very odd you say this as this is not the truth at all.While I was a trainer with Winchester we starting catching up to that team and starting beating them as much as they beat us.My third year there in the playoffs we beat both Casselman and Alexandria so I do not know where you are getting this info.

Old
Yesterday, 11:20 AM
ottawa freak

When is the last time winchester beat casselman in the playoff

Old
Yesterday, 12:43 PM
ottawa freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksfanforever View Post
very odd you say this as this is not the truth at all.while i was a trainer with winchester we starting catching up to that team and starting beating them as much as they beat us.my third year there in the playoffs we beat both casselman and alexandria so i do not know where you are getting this info.
the last time winchester beat casselman in the playoffs was 2010-2011 you're quite the stats guy and also the reason you guys one it's because we run into a hot goalie . If you want to talk about stats talk to me i will informed you with the proper

Old
Yesterday, 02:39 PM
HawksFanForever

lol

Quote:
the last time winchester beat casselman in the playoffs was 2010-2011 you're quite the stats guy and also the reason you guys one it's because we run into a hot goalie . If you want to talk about stats talk to me i will informed you with the proper
I was with them and we beat the 4 of six that season lol lol.You sound like you have allot of PRIDE

Old
Yesterday, 03:04 PM
ottawa freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksfanforever View Post
i was with them and we beat the 4 of six that season lol lol.you sound like you have allot of pride
i thought we were talking about playoffs

Old
Yesterday, 04:31 PM
HawksFanForever

First mistake

Quote:
i thought we were talking about playoffs
That was your first mistake you thought and yes that year they had us 2-0 in playoff and we came back and won 4 straight.

Old
Yesterday, 07:57 PM
eyeinthesky

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawksFanForever View Post
That was your first mistake you thought and yes that year they had us 2-0 in playoff and we came back and won 4 straight.
true.also beat high powered aeros in rsl final,b4 losing to large and stacked clarence in

eojhl league championship.

eyeinthesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
Yesterday, 09:43 PM
HawksFanForever

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeinthesky View Post
true.also beat high powered aeros in rsl final,b4 losing to large and stacked clarence in

eojhl league championship.
Yes that is the year I am speaking about and in the finals well I will not go to far about what happen there.

Old
Today, 02:48 PM
shiftycanuck
Habby Habitants

Latest EOJHL Prospect Feature: Ottawa West Golden Knights #31 Charlie Jensen.

http://overtimesportsnation.com/eojh...harlie-jensen/

shiftycanuck is online now   Reply With Quote