HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2014 NHL Playoffs V (Discussion Picks & Score)

Closed Thread

Old
06-10-2014, 12:28 AM
MJMazzarone
#AnyonebutNYR

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpethNJD View Post
I'm just curious if they'll have a parade and a gigantic banner raising ceremony for the EC champions banner raising.
It's the New York Rangers. Of course they will. Not only that MSG will air "The Summer of 2014" more than likely.

They did it for the Knicks failed run in 94.

Old
06-10-2014, 12:28 AM
Bleedred
Pete still coach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by King'sPawn View Post
My closest friends who aren't Kings fans, are fans of the Rangers and Bruins. Whenever the Kings have been eliminated, I've rooted for them, because I like to see my friends happy.

You guys have very quickly become my friends just from reading this thread. I will root for the Devils in future endeavors, when the Kings aren't playing.

I salute you and your Devils bretheren.
You guys ain't so bad. You've got my support after what you've went through the last three rounds, and in 2012 as well.

Old
06-10-2014, 12:29 AM
Emperoreddy
King of Pirates

Quote:
Originally Posted by King'sPawn View Post
My closest friends who aren't Kings fans, are fans of the Rangers and Bruins. Whenever the Kings have been eliminated, I've rooted for them, because I like to see my friends happy.

You guys have very quickly become my friends just from reading this thread. I will root for the Devils in future endeavors, when the Kings aren't playing.

I salute you and your Devils bretheren.
Finish the job on Wednesday and you can be our friend sir! We want to see Gabby troll the crowd at MSG with the cup.

Old
06-10-2014, 12:30 AM
glenwo2
PATTY'S BETTER!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedred View Post
I can't believe people actually thought the rangers would win, though even I didn't think they'd go down 3 games to 0. I also thought LA looked like they were running out of gas at the end of last round too. It appears they're not.

They haven't had this easy of a time against any of their previous three western opponents.
I think I said before that Quick had to be doing cartwheels knowing that he managed to escape the Hawks(who have had his number historically) and got to play against a lesser team like the Rags.

Don't know why he was so shaky in Games 1 and 2(probably the entire team was shaky) but tonight(last night) was VINTAGE 2012 Quick.

One more like last night on Wednesday and this Sweep will Last a Lifetime.

OH and Bleed? In the pic provided by our New KINGS FAN friend, Richards seems to be staring at that goof looking straight at him wearing the light blue shirt. You could tell that the Woman and her husband(I think) weren't looking at him.....

Old
06-10-2014, 12:30 AM
Bleedred
Pete still coach?

The kings are also going to save me from sporting a rangers avatar for the duration of the offseason.

Not that I ever felt threatened about it anyway.

Closed Thread